Seattle Is Dying

Washington state is beautiful...check that... was beautiful.... street scum has moved into the pristine parks and made them look like filthy landfills....
Walk the streets in Seattle and smell urine and shit....
Joe is doing to America what the dems did to Seattle....

Yes, the place has really gone downhill since Leni Riefenstahl use to run the place:

MV5BYzA2ZjVhYzctZjFjYS00YTlkLWFlYzMtOTQyMGU2ZTNjYjQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDEwNTk0NA@@._V1_.jpg

Many of our great cities are dying. Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, New York, Houston, all are filled with the drug addicted mentally ill. They are assisted in their degradation by the well meaning.

This video has been around a while now, but it's pretty good to watch, regardless of your politics. Homelessness is a major issue in America, and it is particularly acute in these high cost of living cities, like Seattle, San Fran., and LA.

Where where you born and where do you reside today?

Where where you born and where do you reside today?
Why?

You know, the one time I visited Seattle was in 2003, and I recall telling people in 2003 that Seattle was an awesome town, but there were a lot of homeless people downtown. A few I encountered seemed aggressive, and it was concerning. This was in 2003.

What it must be like today I can't imagine.

Why?

You know, the one time I visited Seattle was in 2003, and I recall telling people in 2003 that Seattle was an awesome town, but there were a lot of homeless people downtown. A few I encountered seemed aggressive, and it was concerning. This was in 2003.

What it must be like today I can't imagine.
Seattle has had a Heroin problem since the 60s.

And you'd be wrong like always.
And what does the square miles have to do with anything?
Houston is 637 square miles if that somehow makes a difference in your pea brain.
No dipshit, there is a great difference between Houston and San Francisco. BTW, my sister- in - law and husband live in Houston as do my nephew and niece. Not all Texans are stupid, but those who post on this message board support Trumpism and this hate for immigrants, gays, blacks, browns women and democracy are not conservatives, they are not patriots and not Americans they are extremists right wing haters.

Forum List

Back