Seattle Is Dying

No dipshit, there is a great difference between Houston and San Francisco. BTW, my sister- in - law and husband live in Houston as do my nephew and niece. Not all Texans are stupid, but those who post on this message board support Trumpism and this hate for immigrants, gays, blacks, browns women and democracy are not conservatives, they are not patriots and not Americans they are extremists right wing haters.
And you libs hate everyone.

This is what Locusts do. They destroy and then move on. Then do it again.

Cage them in.

No dipshit, there is a great difference between Houston and San Francisco. BTW, my sister- in - law and husband live in Houston as do my nephew and niece. Not all Texans are stupid, but those who post on this message board support Trumpism and this hate for immigrants, gays, blacks, browns women and democracy are not conservatives, they are not patriots and not Americans they are extremists right wing haters.

Again,what does the size have to do with anything?
And are those relatives you listed the only smart people in your family?

Seattle has had a Heroin problem since the 60s.
And there have always been panhandlers down on the waterfront and around pioneer square- since the 70's anyway.

Portland is probably worse today, there are encampments at every freeway offramp and overpass, and many just living right on the sidewalks. A lot of people living in vehicles too, their parking spaces become permanent campsites with crap scattered all around.

It's not bad when you get out of the urban centers.

The west coast has mild winters and permissive urban laws that attract these people (who are usually chronic drug users or mentally ill in some way).

Municipal PD's and Sheriff Depts in other States offer vagrants bus tickets to the west coast in lieu of misdemeanor charges. There is a steady influx of homeless people to LA, SF, PDX, and SEA, and they move up and down the I-5 corridor.

Forum List

Back