Seattle mayor assists Sharia followers with home loans

Sukuk - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't really understand it, sound like they own part of the asset.

It is not all that complicated------Islamic rules of economics stymie business completely-----because money cannot be borrowed or loaned if "interest" is involved. ----in order to overcome the problem ---jewish economic professors
created a loophole that sorta make the "FINANCIER" a part owner of the
asset and the person financed-----a kind of "tenant" -----the tenant pays a kind
of rent----rather than interest on the ----"loan" or a "mortgage" payement. It is simple----the jewish economics professor that was hired by Saudi Arabia to fix up their banking system ----explained it to me. The Pharisee mind is awesome

Who cares?

Seriously. There are hundreds of "sharia compliant" lenders all over the country, it's a very profitable market in many places.

Why do you care how others choose to do business?

the bottom line is that shariah compliant comes out no different from-----the other way. The details are just named differently-----no INTEREST-----more like
"joint venture"-------it is a fiction

It is not all that complicated------Islamic rules of economics stymie business completely-----because money cannot be borrowed or loaned if "interest" is involved. ----in order to overcome the problem ---jewish economic professors
asset and the person financed-----a kind of "tenant" -----the tenant pays a kind
of rent----rather than interest on the ----"loan" or a "mortgage" payement. It is simple----the jewish economics professor that was hired by Saudi Arabia to fix up their banking system ----explained it to me. The Pharisee mind is awesome

Just another way for people with money to get rich off of people without money. I think they came up with it themselves. Jews charged interest off of non jews.

exp. and the same works for house:
. Just tacking on extra money to the amount of asset. Real winner for the banks

selling the vehicle at a higher-than-market price to the debtor and then retaining ownership of the vehicle until the loan is paid

Last edited:

Who cares?

Seriously. There are hundreds of "sharia compliant" lenders all over the country, it's a very profitable market in many places.

the bottom line is that shariah compliant comes out no different from-----the other way. The details are just named differently-----no INTEREST-----more like

Just another way for people with money to get rich off of people without money. I think they came up with it themselves. Jews charged interest off of non jews.

Just another way for people with money to get rich off of people without money. Just tacking on extra money to the amount of asset. Real winner for the banks

selling the vehicle at a higher-than-market price to the debtor and then retaining ownership of the vehicle until the loan is paid

Don't like paying interest? Pay cash.

Who cares?

. Just tacking on extra money to the amount of asset. Real winner for the banks

white trash simply brews MOONSHINE----and sells it to their fellow inebriates ----and they also rape their daughters if they are French Canadians.------their wives steal-----the kids beg in the gutters before they are old enough to sell their asses.

Who cares?

Just another way for people with money to get rich off of people without money. Just tacking on extra money to the amount of asset. Real winner for the banks

finances started getting more complicated than that some 3000 years ago. another alternative is ----don't buy a house----live in a banana tree----

Who cares?

finances started getting more complicated than that some 3000 years ago. another alternative is ----don't buy a house----live in a banana tree----

Or buy appreciating assets with borrowed money, and pay the interest as a cost of doing business with other peoples money. :thup:

Who cares?

Or buy appreciating assets with borrowed money, and pay the interest as a cost of doing business with other peoples money. :thup:

thanks for your input PONZI

Ponzi? it's called modern finance. If you need capital, you've got to borrow it and pay interest. Sorry if that offends you.....

:rofl:

Ponzi? it's called modern finance. If you need capital, you've got to borrow it and pay interest. Sorry if that offends you.....

:rofl:

its not the Islamic way------al nabi preferred pillage

US banks and financial institutions have offered Sharia compliant loans for well over a decade. ...... :cool:

US banks and financial institutions have offered Sharia compliant loans for well over a decade. ...... :cool:
They also loan to the undocumented.

I did not know that------how does that work out? ---sheeesh----long ago I moved from one state to another and tried to open a checking account with cash-----and
the bank said NO----"has to be a bank check" (????) I never got over it

How delightfully hypocritical of Muslims!
What's hypocritical about it? ...... :cool:

it's not hypocritical-----it just accomplishes what everyone else is doing whilst pretending that it is not what everyone else is doing-----its the only way to go
if one insists on doing things the shariah way------because the shariah was does
not work

it's not hypocritical-----it just accomplishes what everyone else is doing whilst pretending that it is not what everyone else is doing-----its the only way to go
if one insists on doing things the shariah way------because the shariah was does
not work
As usual.....you don't have a clue......and I'm not going to explain it to you. ...... :cuckoo:

Seattle: One of the few cities that could be improved by siting a nuclear waste dump in the city hall basement.

How delightfully hypocritical of Muslims!
What's hypocritical about it? ...... :cool:

Sharia compliant loans are hypocritical because they circumvent Islam's (asinine) prohibition against usury (interest). They simply call the interest "Fees", "rent" or "risk sharing". It's works exactly the same as interest.

Since you are so offended by the idea of Sharia loans.

I would advise you not to get one. ...... :cool:

Since you are so offended by the idea of Sharia loans.

I would advise you not to get one. ...... :cool:

Doesn't offend me a bit. I find it amusing, and like all religions, hugely hypocritical.

If I rename a slice of pork bacon "turkey" can you eat it? Why not? It's no longer bacon as long as we both agree it's turkey, right? That;'s the basic sharia compliant mortgage arrangement- they rename interest "fees" and "risk sharing". It's comical.

Fuck it, have some bacon!! Shaped into a turkey!! Do it for allah!

430_baconturkey.jpg

Forum List

Back