🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

The former SC coach already won his game in week 7. :lol:

Your Rams will have thier hands full tomorrow in Carolina. Seahawks will be well rested with a more better O-line and probably Percy Harvin to bring Monday night next to St. Louis.

With more first stringers on the O-Line Wilson will have much needed time to go through his reads. As of late Wilson has had to scramble and make plays with his legs as he has had little time to throw the ball. That will not be the case in our Monday night matchup. BUT...you don't really need to bother yourself with Russell Wilson's troubles.. Sam Bradford is going to be facing the best DBs in the NFL all rested and healed up from a strong showing in weeks 1-7. The Legion of Boom, as they like being called, will present the Ram QB with a turnover threat on just about every play.

Wilson fumbled twice last Thursday night with little cohesive protection up front but with his O-Line back that will not be the case against the Rams.. without those 2 ball drops the Seahawks would be leading the NFL in takaways.

I know what you are thinking...The Hawks don't win on the road. Well you would certainly be correctamundo if you were discussing past years teams. This season the Hawks are 3-1 out of town. About to be 4-1 on the road.
I wish you'd stop calling them St. Louis.

To me, they're the Rams. Just Rams.

The former SC coach already won his game in week 7. :lol:

Your Rams will have thier hands full tomorrow in Carolina. Seahawks will be well rested with a more better O-line and probably Percy Harvin to bring Monday night next to St. Louis.

With more first stringers on the O-Line Wilson will have much needed time to go through his reads. As of late Wilson has had to scramble and make plays with his legs as he has had little time to throw the ball. That will not be the case in our Monday night matchup. BUT...you don't really need to bother yourself with Russell Wilson's troubles.. Sam Bradford is going to be facing the best DBs in the NFL all rested and healed up from a strong showing in weeks 1-7. The Legion of Boom, as they like being called, will present the Ram QB with a turnover threat on just about every play.

Wilson fumbled twice last Thursday night with little cohesive protection up front but with his O-Line back that will not be the case against the Rams.. without those 2 ball drops the Seahawks would be leading the NFL in takaways.

I know what you are thinking...The Hawks don't win on the road. Well you would certainly be correctamundo if you were discussing past years teams. This season the Hawks are 3-1 out of town. About to be 4-1 on the road.
I wish you'd stop calling them St. Louis.

To me, they're the Rams. Just Rams.

I feel your pain Bro... My Seahawks were bags packed and heading outta town when Paul Allen stepped up and bought my team from that POS real estate swindler, Ken Behring, from Anaheim. It's a crying shame that the Los Angeles Rams were stolen by St Louis. Georgia Frontiere was a POS. Carroll Rosenblume musta been spinning in his grave.

Bad news is the O-Line will not be back even after this rest. (not the two Tackles)

The good news is they are good enough to hammer the Rams anyway.

Seahawks 28 Rams 13

I feel your pain Bro... My Seahawks were bags packed and heading outta town when Paul Allen stepped up and bought my team from that POS real estate swindler, Ken Behring, from Anaheim. It's a crying shame that the Los Angeles Rams were stolen by St Louis. Georgia Frontiere was a POS. Carroll Rosenblume musta been spinning in his grave.
It must be really hard watching all the Thunder success.

You hadn't had a good team since Gus Williams and Jack Sikma and now, you're the 2nd best team in the league.

It must be really hard watching all the Thunder success.

You hadn't had a good team since Gus Williams and Jack Sikma and now, you're the 2nd best team in the league.

Honestly I lost interest in the Sonics because of the Rainman and Gary Peyton. Gary was a straight up loudmouth asshole and Shawn Kemp only played hard when he felt like it which wasn't that often. Piss on the Sonics.

I remember like it was yesterday Roman Gabriel and the FEARSOME FOURSOME!!!! Players like Deacon Jones.. Before the Seahawks came into being I loved the Rams.

I don't know about second best. That remains to be seen. It may take the whole season..the playoffs and a superbowl to determine the answer to that question.

Bad news is the O-Line will not be back even after this rest. (not the two Tackles)

The good news is they are good enough to hammer the Rams anyway.

Seahawks 28 Rams 13

Where do you get that 411?

Okung only bruised his big toe. That was several weeks ago. I looked up the injury at a couple of medical sites and without anything coming out of the Seahawks camp I determined that Russell should be healed enough to play any time now. Breno was almost available to play Thursday night if ya follow Carrols press conferences. I'm guessing/hoping Giacomini will be available in 10 days. These are both young guys.. that have had several weeks to get healed.

I remember like it was yesterday Roman Gabriel and the FEARSOME FOURSOME!!!! Players like Deacon Jones.. Before the Seahawks came into being I loved the Rams.
I grew up on those guys.

Dave Elmundorf
Larry Smith
Lester Josephson
Jack Snow
Lamar Lundy
Myron Pottiose
George Allen
Merlin Olsen
Rosey Grier​

Those were my guys.

The only problem they had, was Joe Kapp.

Honestly I lost interest in the Sonics because of the Rainman and Gary Peyton. Gary was a straight up loudmouth asshole and Shawn Kemp only played hard when he felt like it which wasn't that often. Piss on the Sonics.
And I was thinking it was Spencer Haywood that turned you off?

Hey, what's wrong with you people arresting Bill Russell for carrying a gun on to a plane at Seattle-Tacoma airport?

That's Bill fuckin' Russell! He's basketball deity and can do whatever he god-damn pleases.

I grew up on those guys.

Dave Elmundorf
Larry Smith
Lester Josephson
Jack Snow
Lamar Lundy
Myron Pottiose
George Allen
Merlin Olsen
Rosey Grier​

Those were my guys.

The only problem they had, was Joe Kapp.

When did Joe play for the Rams? I thought he was mostly a Viking. He did play for Cal in college. Joe was a bit stiff...he had an awkward throwing motion. Maybe it was the hightop shoes. :lol:

When did Joe play for the Rams? I thought he was mostly a Viking. He did play for Cal in college. Joe was a bit stiff...he had an awkward throwing motion. Maybe it was the hightop shoes. :lol:
They kept losing to Kapp and the Vikings in the playoffs.

They'd go 11-0, then lose to the Vikings.

Rams.... Rams.... Rams..... ???

Lose Sam Bradford. Season ending ACL...

Bad berries.

I wonder what free agent QB they are going to pick up? Apparently they only had one other QB on the roster.

The Rams look like they may need to hope for next year. Maybe they can shore up the offensive line so Bradford can have a better year.

Bad berries.

I wonder what free agent QB they are going to pick up? Apparently they only had one other QB on the roster.

The Rams look like they may need to hope for next year. Maybe they can shore up the offensive line so Bradford can have a better year.

Losing a QB can be devastating... OR as in the case of the Texans maybe a blessing. No way Schaub would have had the Texans in that game with KC... the newbie almost won it.

We are fortunate in Seattle that we have a backup that has actually played better than Wilson when he has been in the ass end of games and in pre season.

Not the case in St. Louis. Sad for BillO'Reilly... Rams fans have been through a lot post GodBoy. Maybe they should get Timmy Tebow??? I miss a St Louis QB praising the Lord.. :lol:

Bad berries.

Losing a QB can be devastating... OR as in the case of the Texans maybe a blessing. No way Schaub would have had the Texans in that game with KC... the newbie almost won it.

We are fortunate in Seattle that we have a backup that has actually played better than Wilson when he has been in the ass end of games and in pre season.

Not the case in St. Louis. Sad for BillO'Reilly... Rams fans have been through a lot post GodBoy. Maybe they should get Timmy Tebow??? I miss a St Louis QB praising the Lord.. :lol:

Yeah......lucky to have TaVaris Jackson......:lmao:

The same quarterback who was so good, the Hawks drafted Wilson and paid Flynn a bunch of money, right? :tongue:

The same quarterback who was so good, the Hawks drafted Wilson and paid Flynn a bunch of money, right? :tongue:

I didn't think much of Jackson for a long time. Thing is every player CAN improve. Not all do but Jackson did. True he hasn't been in a position where a game has depended on him to see it through from start to finish for a long time. Maybe his stock wasn't so high for a while... maybe he thought it was worth a lot more than it was a couple of years ago. Maybe the teams around him sucked hind tit and he never really got a chance to showcase his skills. He was on a crappy Seahawk team then a crappy Buffalo team. His QB rating has been through the roof in the last few qtrs he has stepped in. If he was better than Wilson in all aspects he would be the Seahawk QB. I'm just saying that if Wilson had to sit out a game or two with a boo boo against an average team or two Jackson would tear it up.

I didn't think much of Jackson for a long time. Thing is every player CAN improve. Not all do but Jackson did. True he hasn't been in a position where a game has depended on him to see it through from start to finish for a long time. Maybe his stock wasn't so high for a while... maybe he thought it was worth a lot more than it was a couple of years ago. Maybe the teams around him sucked hind tit and he never really got a chance to showcase his skills. He was on a crappy Seahawk team then a crappy Buffalo team. His QB rating has been through the roof in the last few qtrs he has stepped in. If he was better than Wilson in all aspects he would be the Seahawk QB. I'm just saying that if Wilson had to sit out a game or two with a boo boo against an average team or two Jackson would tear it up.

I get what you are saying.....I'm disagreeing with you. :)

Sure, Jackson may have improved. On the other hand, the Seahawks signed Flynn on the same kind of 'played great for a few quarters' history. Actually, Flynn had a better history in some ways; he didn't have the negative history that Jackson does.

Jackson wasn't the worst quarterback ever when he was starting, but he wasn't great, either. His career numbers are average at best. He was quickly replaced after his year starting in Seattle. He might not be a bad backup, but that's the best that can be said for him unless he starts and shows improvement.

Oh, and I'm not sure why you think Jackson would 'tear it up' when Wilson, who is clearly better, hasn't done so for most of the year. :)

Last edited:

I get what you are saying.....I'm disagreeing with you. :)

Sure, Jackson may have improved. On the other hand, the Seahawks signed Flynn on the same kind of 'played great for a few quarters' history. Actually, Flynn had a better history in some ways; he didn't have the negative history that Jackson does.

Jackson wasn't the worst quarterback ever when he was starting, but he wasn't great, either. His career numbers are average at best. He was quickly replaced after his year starting in Seattle. He might not be a bad backup, but that's the best that can be said for him unless he starts and shows improvement.

Oh, and I'm not sure why you think Jackson would 'tear it up' when Wilson, who is clearly better, hasn't done so for most of the year. :)

Just HAD to go there with Flynn didn't ya...:mad: Even a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut now and again. Carroll and Schneider sure thank their lucky stars Wilson fell in thier laps. At least ol Petey had the sense to eat some crow and put Russell Wilson in from the get go.

Forum List

Back