🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

The former SC coach already won his game in week 7. :lol:

Your Rams will have thier hands full tomorrow in Carolina. Seahawks will be well rested with a more better O-line and probably Percy Harvin to bring Monday night next to St. Louis.

With more first stringers on the O-Line Wilson will have much needed time to go through his reads. As of late Wilson has had to scramble and make plays with his legs as he has had little time to throw the ball. That will not be the case in our Monday night matchup. BUT...you don't really need to bother yourself with Russell Wilson's troubles.. Sam Bradford is going to be facing the best DBs in the NFL all rested and healed up from a strong showing in weeks 1-7. The Legion of Boom, as they like being called, will present the Ram QB with a turnover threat on just about every play.

Wilson fumbled twice last Thursday night with little cohesive protection up front but with his O-Line back that will not be the case against the Rams.. without those 2 ball drops the Seahawks would be leading the NFL in takaways.

I know what you are thinking...The Hawks don't win on the road. Well you would certainly be correctamundo if you were discussing past years teams. This season the Hawks are 3-1 out of town. About to be 4-1 on the road.
I wish you'd stop calling them St. Louis.

To me, they're the Rams. Just Rams.

thats the ONLY team name they are deserving of is being called the st louis team since they are thieves having to steal a team from another city.Glad you like a team like the LAMBS that is a theif.

The former SC coach already won his game in week 7. :lol:

Your Rams will have thier hands full tomorrow in Carolina. Seahawks will be well rested with a more better O-line and probably Percy Harvin to bring Monday night next to St. Louis.

With more first stringers on the O-Line Wilson will have much needed time to go through his reads. As of late Wilson has had to scramble and make plays with his legs as he has had little time to throw the ball. That will not be the case in our Monday night matchup. BUT...you don't really need to bother yourself with Russell Wilson's troubles.. Sam Bradford is going to be facing the best DBs in the NFL all rested and healed up from a strong showing in weeks 1-7. The Legion of Boom, as they like being called, will present the Ram QB with a turnover threat on just about every play.

Wilson fumbled twice last Thursday night with little cohesive protection up front but with his O-Line back that will not be the case against the Rams.. without those 2 ball drops the Seahawks would be leading the NFL in takaways.

I know what you are thinking...The Hawks don't win on the road. Well you would certainly be correctamundo if you were discussing past years teams. This season the Hawks are 3-1 out of town. About to be 4-1 on the road.
I wish you'd stop calling them St. Louis.

To me, they're the Rams. Just Rams.

I feel your pain Bro... My Seahawks were bags packed and heading outta town when Paul Allen stepped up and bought my team from that POS real estate swindler, Ken Behring, from Anaheim. It's a crying shame that the Los Angeles Rams were stolen by St Louis. Georgia Frontiere was a POS. Carroll Rosenblume musta been spinning in his grave.

uh shouldnt you be saying that to ME Hug about feeling my pain of my Rams being stolen from me by that evil bitch Georgia? I normally would never wish then on anybody but I honestly dont feel one bit at all bad about syaing this,that i hope Georgia died a slow painful death before she croaked.Didnt even respect her husbands wishes to keep the team in LA the real LOS ANGELES RAMS team.:mad:

It should be an easy win....but never sleep on divisional games!
Rams are gonna F'em in the A.

In the A? :eek: Oh my! Are the Rams gay? I'm thinking the Seahawks just come to play football. If the Rams want to have sex too they should make seperate arrangements.. :lol:

Rams last three games....

Rams lost at home to the 9ers in a rout

Rams beat the Jags at home... not really a big accomplishment.

Rams beat Texans .. could mean something except Houston has compltetly lost the will to win after 7 games in a row with pick sixes. Houston played like total dogshit. They tried and accomplished to give every opportunity for the Rams to win and they did. Schaub was on a very short leash and when he finally got injured,( and booed off his own field) his replacement immediately threw a pick six. Sad... The Texans started out with a lot of hope early in the season and since they lost to the Seahawks they play like they wish they were somewhere else.

Ya... The Rams could beat the Seahawks. My pitbulls could learn to speak the queen's english too...

Don't bet any money on it you cannot afford to lose.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

your making way too much sense for him.lol

That is some funny stuff there he actually things the LAMBS have a prayer against the hawks.that is some funny shit.:lmao:

Yeah look at the teams they beat.The Jags at home.a team that any high school team could beat right now,they look more like a junior high school football team.:D

The cards at home who ALMOST pulled it off.were talking about THE CARDS here.:D:badgrin:

The Texans who again,everybody was beating up when Schaub was the quarterback.sure they gave our Hawks a run for their money but at that time,Schaub had not yet lost his confidence.

Then they of course lose to the whiners who were reeling at that time and now to the panthers scoring a measly five points in the first half.:D

You want to lose a lot of money? the way to do it is bet on the LAMBS winning that game against the Hawks.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Lambs are going to be so depressed and distraught over getting their asses handed to them on a platter by the panthers,they are going to dread having to face the seahawks next week.:D:lmao:

Rams.... Rams.... Rams..... ???

Lose Sam Bradford. Season ending ACL...

Bad berries.

wow i heard about that but I didnt know it was that serious,just thought it was for a couple games or so till i saw this article here.

Rams' Bradford out for season with torn ACL | KMOV.com St. Louis

the Hawks are REALLY going to do some LAMB roasting come monday night.:D

I just noticed that its a monday night game as well.Too bad for the Lambs,the whole world will see what a joke of an organization they all are.:D:D Not counting the couple of fluke years the lambs had when out of nowhere,Kurt warner came along and resurrected that doormat franchise out of just plain nowehere,that organization, other than when Kurt was there,has been a joke,they need to go back to LA where they belong when they were the LOS ANGLES RAMS when they were a REAL football team always in the playoffs all the time.

Man I didnt care back then if they were as bad a team as the Jags are,I watched them every week and tried to never a miss a game of theirs.thank god they at least changed their colors in st louis.I hate to see the LOS ANGELES RAMS with those awesome cool colors playing in St Louis.St Louis deserves those ugly crappy looking uniform colors they wear now.:D

Last edited:
uh shouldnt you be saying that to ME Hug about feeling my pain of my Rams being stolen from me by that evil bitch Georgia? I normally would never wish then on anybody but I honestly dont feel one bit at all bad about syaing this,that i hope Georgia died a slow painful death before she croaked.Didnt even respect her husbands wishes to keep the team in LA the real LOS ANGELES RAMS team.:mad:
Not respect his wishes?

I think she paid a scuba diver to come up from below and grab his ankle and hold him underwater.

OOOooo...... CRAP !!!! More bad news for the Rams....

Percy Harvin started practicing today at the V-Mac. He will be suited up in St. Louis.

That st louis team is punching the wall in frustration now with all this bad news befalling them.:D First Bradford going out for the eason with the injury already made it some good ole home cooking and roasting of some Lambs for the hawks,now Percy is going to be back so they are REALLY going to do some Lamb roasting now come monday night.:D

whats REALLY funny about the Lambs losing Bradford"not funny funny,would never wish Bradford to get hurt" hate to see players get hurt "unless they are an asshole like peyten manning for the reason I mentioned over on the peyton manning thread." thats too bad for Bradford,but in a way its funny that he got hurt ONLY because it pushs back Jeff Fishers program to turn around that organization.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

With Bradford hurt for the rest of the majority of the season,he will be behind the rest of the players who are still trying to grasp waht fisher wants and be behind the progress of them which will hurt the team going into next year because Bradford will be behind everyone else in their progress they made having played two years under Fisher knowing and understanding what he wants which will affect the entire team because you can survive an injury to the running back position to your star running back being out the year and nothing gets effected as far as trying to turn that organization around,but you CANT afford to lose your QUARTERBACK and keep going forward though and continue making progresss since he is the key to moving the chains.

They are going to take a step BACKWARDS now as far as maming progress and have to start all over again NEXT year and next year instead of being their third year of playing under Jeff Fisher,will actually be only their SECOND year under him.:D:lmao: they are going to be starting all over again next year at the begginning of the season staring off where they left off at the beginning of THIS year instead of making progress and progressing forward at that point. Fishers program will be delayed in rebuilding that team by one year.:lmao::lmao:

so because of that,instead of Fisher and Brian Shittenheimer being fired at the end of next year,the owner will consider that and keep him around a couple more years instead delaying the firing which is great because Fisher has lost it as head coach hiring Shittenheimer as his offensive coordinater so they will both be able to stay around even longer to ruin that franchise and take them into the ground.:D

Like i said before,after the owner fires Fisher and Shittenheimer,they will NEVER get another NFL coaching job again because everyone will see what losers they are.:D:badgrin:

Brain Shittenheimer is in the same shoes that David Shula was in when he once coached the cincinatti Bengals. David shula would NEVER have gotten that head coaching job position if not for the legacy of his father and being his son.same with Brian.He would NEVER even have even been considered as an offensive coordinater for the new york jets if he wasnt the son of marty the moron shittenheimer.:D

Brian only got that job because the generla manager of the jets used to be in the organization of the chiefs when marty the moron was the coach there so that was Brains connection there to getting that job and keeping it as long as he did.

Fisher was booted out of tennesse cause he OBVIOULSY got senile making Brain shittenheimer his offensive coordinater.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao: Brian shittenhiemer is doing the exact same thing in st lois that he did in new york,he hindered the progress of mark sanchez's development as a quarterback and sanchez will never be a starter again partly because of him,but he has now hindered the progress of bradford as well with his conservative play calling.:D:lmao:

Last edited:
Did I mention how awesome it is to have Michael Robinson back on the team?

It is true Wilson has had trouble without a good pocket to throw from...his numbers have been mediocre...ya he has an accumulated 96 plus rating but he has fumbled and overthrown passes. With MR back in the backfield and the O-line coming online I forsee scoring against the mediocre teams high 40's and low 50's.

Seattle has learned to score early and often on the road and that forces the other team to abandon a mostly running game plan and take chances on throwing the football. Seattle's secondary should feast mightily and feed Wilson more opportunity and good field position.

One of the advantages of having Percy Harvin lined up at slot or WR is that teams will be inclined to double him more often than not leaving our other recievers more field to get separation in. I E Wilson's passing numbers are going to bounce up immediately and into the forseeable future this season.

Oh ya...the Rams... UMMMmmmmm.... I'll have to go over to thier MBs and do a little recon... :cool:

Everyone thought the Colts would beat the Jets in SBIII.

Everyone thought Mike Tyson would beat Buster Douglas.

Everyone thought the Russians would beat USA in hockey at the 1980 Winter Olympics.

Monday night - Rams win!

Searched a few sites and the Ram's fans are not discussing the game with Seattle at all. Several hundred threads on QB options for the future ...one thread that quiries how many games the Rams might win ...fans estimate 2-0 for the remainder of the season.. One reply ...a guy suggests that the Rams are so pissed at thier bad fortune that they will sack Wilson at least 8 times and probably kill him. :eek: Delusion reigns supreme!

I feel sorry for those fans. Oh well I guess the Seahawks will just have to crush them and move on to the next game.

Searched a few sites and the Ram's fans are not discussing the game with Seattle at all. Several hundred threads on QB options for the future ...one thread that quiries how many games the Rams might win ...fans estimate 2-0 for the remainder of the season.. One reply ...a guy suggests that the Rams are so pissed at thier bad fortune that they will sack Wilson at least 8 times and probably kill him. :eek: Delusion reigns supreme!

I feel sorry for those fans. Oh well I guess the Seahawks will just have to crush them and move on to the next game.
Who gives a shit what other people are saying, you're talkin' to me now!

I say the Rams win!

You're talkin' like Seattle did when they went into the 4th quarter against the Lakers with a 29 point lead and LOST THE GAME!

You should be over on the Rams MBs cheering them on! They need some help.
Don't kiss my ass, I hate people who stroke me!

Imagine how brave you get after a couple of Mickey's?

WOW!!! this thread is really going sideways... Now it's ass?...and strokin?... :confused:

Common !!! Focus !!!

Go look for yourself... I couldn't find one damned legitimate thread on ANY Ram site about the Monday night game. All those goofs can squabble about is what happened to Bradford....who they might get in a draft... blah...blah...blah...

It's like they don't even know they have any more games to play this season.

The Rams weren't THAT good WITH Bradford .. !!!

CFHRIST ONNA CRACKER !!! Next man up! Play the damned game !!

Everyone thought the Colts would beat the Jets in SBIII.

Everyone thought Mike Tyson would beat Buster Douglas.

Everyone thought the Russians would beat USA in hockey at the 1980 Winter Olympics.

Monday night - Rams win!

Who U kidding ??? Buster Douglas thought Tyson would beat Buster Douglas. :lol:

Better have Mrs O'Really put away the sharp objects... for a while... it usually takes at least a couple of weeks to recover from a Seattle ass kickin...

Every team Seattle beat this season has lost the next game... something to ponder..

Just sayin...

You should be over on the Rams MBs cheering them on! They need some help.

WOW!!! this thread is really going sideways... Now it's ass?...and strokin?... :confused:

Common !!! Focus !!!

Go look for yourself... I couldn't find one damned legitimate thread on ANY Ram site about the Monday night game. All those goofs can squabble about is what happened to Bradford....who they might get in a draft... blah...blah...blah...

exactly THE LAMBS werent hardly even that good WITH BRADFORD and he actually thinks they are going to beat the Hawks? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Not gonna happen unless this is another Tom Brady waiting in the wings nobody had a clue was sitting on the sidelines for greatness for a future hall of fame career ahead of him.somehow I doubt this backup for the Lambs is another Tom Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Common !!! Focus !!!

exactly THE LAMBS werent hardly even that good WITH BRADFORD and he actually thinks they are going to beat the Hawks? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Not gonna happen unless this is another Tom Brady waiting in the wings nobody had a clue was sitting on the sidelines for greatness for a future hall of fame career ahead of him.somehow I doubt this backup for the Lambs is another Tom Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know what they say... "Any given Sunday" ..

Unfortunately for the Rams this game will be on a Monday...

The Rams do have a decent Defense but Seattle has ramped up it's sacks...7 last Thursday.. The new QB for the Rams will be raw meat for the Seahawk sack machine and that doesn't bid well for the Ram Defense which will be on the field far too long. The game will start out badly for St Louis and go downhill from there.

Do they even know who will start under center yet?

Forum List

Back