Seattle woman attempts to live off light and water only

Fox doesn't know how to read its own story before crafting a headline. It's not SUNlight this poor idiot intends to live on, but "spiritual" light. Here's a quote from her website:

"..that we have a nutritional source already embedded within our body/mind/Spiritual systems.."

All I can say is good luck with that touchy-feely, new age bullshit. Let us know where the funeral will be.

If only all the Christians and Muslims would follow her lead.. :lol:

practice what you preach minister huggy :poke:

3 minutes, 3 days, 3 weeks
air, water, food

That's as long as you can live w/o any of those.

sooo, on a serious note, her family needs to step in and get her help.

world record for air = 22 minutes

water, i know it is longer than 3 days

and food, you might be right

air, water, food

world record for air = 22 minutes

water, i know it is longer than 3 days

and food, you might be right

I wish you the best of luck breaking those records. :lol:

She's old, and mental. And dead before July

Fox doesn't know how to read its own story before crafting a headline. It's not SUNlight this poor idiot intends to live on, but "spiritual" light. Here's a quote from her website:

"..that we have a nutritional source already embedded within our body/mind/Spiritual systems.."

All I can say is good luck with that touchy-feely, new age bullshit. Let us know where the funeral will be.

If only all the Christians and Muslims would follow her lead.. :lol:

practice what you preach minister huggy :poke:

Yurt ...Yurt.. Till it hurt! :lol:

air, water, food

Not true actually. Some people have been known to hold their breath for much longer than 3 minutes, and people have certainly gone longer than 3 Weeks without food. David Blaine did 45 days without food as a stunt, which appears to be legit, but he's not the only one to do it. The 3 days without water is probably spot on though.

I knew I had just heard this same story a few months ago ending in tragedy...

Swiss woman dies after attempting to live on sunlight; Woman gave up food and water on spiritual journey

I thought even a cursory Google search by the Seattle woman would have turned this story up rather quickly and dissuaded her.

But it would seem the lesson she took away from this failure was the Swiss woman was a fool to to try to live off sunlight without water. :eusa_whistle:

What an airhead this woman is.

Her explanation of why she doesn't record/report a daily weight made absolutely no sense at all.

Also, I note this quote from the end of the article:

"As many as four “Breatharians” have died while attempting to live solely on light, the website Seattleglobalist.com reported."

Last edited:
air, water, food

Not true actually. Some people have been known to hold their breath for much longer than 3 minutes, and people have certainly gone longer than 3 Weeks without food. David Blaine did 45 days without food as a stunt, which appears to be legit, but he's not the only one to do it. The 3 days without water is probably spot on though.

Actually, people have survived longer than 3 days without water. As much as 14 days.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_can_humans_survive_without_food_or_water

Last edited:
Actually the rule of 3's is pretty much standard for the average human.

Yeah.................people (who have trained for it) can go for more than 3 min. without breathing. But they're rare.

Same thing for those who can go for over 3 days without water.

Same thing for those who can go without food.

Sorry..................but the average human still has to obey the rule of 3's.

You can go for 3 min. without air.

You can go for 3 days without water (if you drink your own urine).

You can make it for 3 weeks without food.

Forum List

Back