Seattle

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:

Normal intelligent people wait until their is a trial before they claim it was a murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually and their is never any SJW riots.
Why is that?
Because this is not really about Social Justice.
It is about trying to start a marxist revolution.
This is about the Dirty Democrat Party trying to get out the Voters using an illegitimate issue.

I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:
Outstanding then you all wont be asking for federal funds to put the city back together right.
BTW love your mayor and that little love fest you all had.

These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.
Is seattle fully open for business?

it appears that the baby hitlers running the the city, county and state are not allowing citizens to go about their lives normally due to the chinese disease panic

yet libs allow BLM-ANTIFA morons to protest, loot and burn every night

Peaceful my ass...........

And suddenly Covid stay at home doesn't matter to these pricks who demanded everyone stay home.

Break out the non lethal fuck you up bean bags .......water cannons...........and lock these assholes up.

Thank you for setting the record straight. I'm on the east coast, but I am well aware that there is a movement among right-wing white trash to start violence in our nation. They keep exaggerating RIOTS! and LOOTING! like it's really happening on a massive scale when it is not. They know that the election in less than 100 days away. I'm supposed to be a marxist, communist, feminazi. What I am, actually, is a white suburban Christian woman who is damned well tired of this bullshit. There is no widespread violence in the USA. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Thank you for setting the record straight. I'm on the east coast, but I am well aware that there is a movement among right-wing white trash to start violence in our nation. They keep exaggerating RIOTS! and LOOTING! like it's really happening on a massive scale when it is not. They know that the election in less than 100 days away. I'm supposed to be a marxist, communist, feminazi. What I am, actually, is a white suburban Christian woman who is damned well tired of this bullshit. There is no widespread violence in the USA. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
60 police injured by thugs.........ignored............businesses destroyed.....ignored.

I got some news for you........if you throw piss and shit at me like they have been doing to the police all over the country..............

I'm gonna pound your ass into the ground like a tent stake..........

Let me ask you something..........I come up to you and say you suck on the street and throw a bag of piss in your face..........what are you going to do........answer that honestly......which I highly doubt you can.

These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.
Is seattle fully open for business?

it appears that the baby hitlers running the the city, county and state are not allowing citizens to go about their lives normally due to the chinese disease panic

yet libs allow BLM-ANTIFA morons to protest, loot and burn every night
and yet he complains about the officer who thought he could get away with the Floyd murder....oh the irony

60 police injured by thugs.........ignored............businesses destroyed.....ignored.

I got some news for you........if you throw piss and shit at me like they have been doing to the police all over the country..............

Let me ask you something..........I come up to you and say you suck on the street and throw a bag of piss in your face..........what are you going to do........answer that honestly......which I highly doubt you can.
You seem to have a mental illness. I support decent police. The police in my city seem to be an honorable bunch, just protecting and serving. I support decent police. I will not support thugs.

You seem to have a mental illness. I support decent police. The police in my city seem to be an honorable bunch, just protecting and serving. I support decent police. I will not support thugs.
Good for you.............now address what the fuck you would do if someone throws a bottle of piss in your face.

MAN THE FUCK UP and answer the question.

Good for you.............now address what the fuck you would do if someone throws a bottle of piss in your face.

Why? It's a really stupid question based on nothing. And I'm not a man, asshole. You must know that one-half of Americans are female. I know. I know. You want somebody like trump or frankie graham. Ain't happening. All you seem to be is a right-wing jackass.

Pictures are worth a thousand words..

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Why? It's a really stupid question based on nothing. And I'm not a man, asshole. You must know that one-half of Americans are female. I know. I know. You want somebody like trump or frankie graham. Ain't happening. All you seem to be is a right-wing jackass.
Answer the question.............I just threw a bottle of piss in your face........hmmm.......

I guarantee you what I would do after........Those Fed officers are better than me.....the shit would be on and that is what is needed to end this BS.

You know that anything and everything is going to be blown out of proportion to absurd levels.

This country is a cartoon right now. There are virtually no reasonable voices being heard.

You know that anything and everything is going to be blown out of proportion to absurd levels.

This country is a cartoon right now. There are virtually no reasonable voices being heard.
Reasonable.........63 day seige on the Federal Courthouse..........is REASONABLE........LMAO

They have been pissing into bottles and throwing it at Federal LEO's............

Reasonable my ass..........Peaceful my ass............Sell you Prog BS somewhere else you Fraud.

Reasonable.........63 day seige on the Federal Courthouse..........is REASONABLE........LMAO

They have been pissing into bottles and throwing it at Federal LEO's............

Reasonable my ass..........Peaceful my ass............Sell you Prog BS somewhere else you Fraud.
:laugh:

Right on cue.

:laugh:

Right on cue.
Yup........since the other pecker woods will not answer............What would you do if someone came up and threw piss in your face.

Thanks for answering............proceed.

Forum List

Back