Sebelius Falsely Insists, "I'm Not Elligible for the Exchange"

Doesn't even know the own law....

Actually, she does know the law, and she is right.

Sebelius is not in the exchange because it is for those people who do not have employer-sponsored insurance. She is correct when she says she is not eligible for the exchange. You cannot get insurance through the exchange if your employer offers affordable insurance.

Congressmen are eligible for the exchange because Republicans insisted the law be modified so they would no longer be able to get FEHP insurance. That change does not apply to any other federal employees, like Sebelius.

Last edited:

Sebelius is not in the exchange because it is for those people who do not have employer-sponsored insurance. She is correct when she says she is not eligible for the exchange. You cannot get insurance through the exchange if your employer offers affordable insurance.

Congressmen are eligible for the exchange because Republicans insisted the law be modified so they would no longer be able to get FEHP insurance. That change does not apply to any other federal employees, like Sebelius.

Nope.

Sebelius is actually legally allowed to get insurance over the exchange but she would have to forego the employer contribution to her premiums.
In the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, that employer contribution accounts for a majority of her premiums. In order to get a private health insurance plan through Obamacare, Sebelius would have to pass up what surely amounts to more than $10,000 in annual compensation.

-CNN

Nope.

Sebelius is actually legally allowed to get insurance over the exchange but she would have to forego the employer contribution to her premiums.
In the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, that employer contribution accounts for a majority of her premiums. In order to get a private health insurance plan through Obamacare, Sebelius would have to pass up what surely amounts to more than $10,000 in annual compensation.

-CNN

Hey M-Man, you're lettin' the FACTS get in da' way............:lol:.

She shouldn't have said, I'm not eligible. She should have said,

...I have insurance, you massive twat!

Govt employees have the cadillac plan. No way she's going to ocare. That's like 10 stories down and higher premiums than what she is paying with less coverage and higher deductibles.

My niece-in-law worked on the Minnesota version. She sent me several pages on why, because I already have insurance, I will not be able to use the exchange.

Govt employees have the cadillac plan. No way she's going to ocare. That's like 10 stories down and higher premiums than what she is paying with less coverage and higher deductibles.

Yup. She got hers and now let the sweating teeming masses try to get theirs.

So everyone in the military should go out and, out of pocket, buy healthcare insurance on an exchange?

Are you mentally retarded? What would even cause you to think something like that?

Oh, right. You hate the troops.

She's enforcing the law, she should go into the exchange like everyone else. It's that simple.

Okay, I'm only willing to read you repeating yourself, saying nothing that bears repeating, so many times before I slap your drama whore ass on ignore.

:fu:

Last edited:

:rofl:

Yeah. Your point can't be made, so you go on now and change the subject.

:lmao:

Why do you defend Sebelius?
She admitted the other week that she does not work for you. :cool:

Forum List

Back