Sebelius: "People I don't work for"

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Really gives you the mindset of progressives, Even though the government is supposed to work for everybody, she only works for those who support her bosses policies and positions.

The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don't work for and do not want this program to work in the first place," Sebelius said during a visit to the Wesley Health Center. "I have had frequent conversations with the president and I've admitted to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that."

Sebelius in Phoenix Amid Calls for Her Resignation - ABC News

that fucking bitch should be fired then hung :up:

she works for us tax payers no mater what she says about who she works for..., gawd-a-mighty how i despise liberals/democRATS/commies and muslime mulattos. :up:

This is top down belligerence. It starts at the top of the Food Chain, Val "Dog Face" Jarret, and her sock puppet Barrack and his wife Zira. These people HATE those who don't follow them blindly, and they really don't work for us. I've never witnessed such a petulant administration. It's astonishing.

If conservatives had their way her job wouldn't even exist. Her department wouldn't even exist,

so yes, she is right to say she doesn't work for those of you who don't want her working in the first place.

If conservatives had their way her job wouldn't even exist. Her department wouldn't even exist,

so yes, she is right to say she doesn't work for those of you who don't want her working in the first place.

she works for everyone. I guess we have forgotten the "servant" part of public servant.

We have created a new nobility, and they all live in suburbs of Washington D.C.

Sebelius does not work for the Republicans

She works for the american people, and despite your insistance on the matter, Republicans are Americans, more old school American than any progressive statist such as yourself.

Forum List

Back