Second amendment, should felons be allowed to own guns?

Me and my buddies? I got into a fight and I tripped somebody and I was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon shot foot

You shot someone in the foot and you want to be allowed to own a gun?

Are you serious?

They have a demonstrated propensity for violence.
Someone raised his/her voice, yelled at you, and hurt your feelings. You charge that as a felony in court, and call it a "demonstrated propensity for violence."

That's outrageous.

Even if some dude beat his wife with his fists, why shouldn't he own firearms? If the lady can't smack him on the head with a frying pan or file for amicable divorce, I don't know what's wrong, but there's still no cause in such a case, to believe a man is likely to shoot and kill someone just because he is or was allegedly at some time or another violent with his fists.

And even a domestic violence misdemeanor is an absolute lifetime bar to possessing firearms.

For instance in Boston almost all our businesses went from being Boston on 299% outside Boston

View attachment 328392
Lol 99% owned *** sorry using voice to type ha

Well, then perhaps you should go back and address the post where you say you want repeat violent offenders the opportunity to get retribution...
What I’m saying is the constitution says you can’t infringe on my rights. I understand we have created restrictions on my rates. Some that makes sense.. But because of the circumstances of growing up in the inner city of a city run by disastrous democratic policies I think those that recognize their faults should be giving a second chance

"...I think those that recognize their faults should be giving a second chance".

You have not recognized your faults. You have blamed others for everything.
I have recognize my faults I was in Dr. Nice by the Democratic Party to commit crimes which is exactly what they want to do

Dr. Nice?
Dr feel good

Using apple browser..

Safari, you mean?

So, not anything related at all to Brave, which is what I am using, and almost certainly no connection between its spell checker and Brave's.
I have brave to.. But I mainly use Safari but I’m sitting in my couch using voice recognition thinking my iPhone will pick up what I’m saying which is not.

For instance in Boston almost all our businesses went from being Boston on 299% outside Boston

View attachment 328392

Well, then perhaps you should go back and address the post where you say you want repeat violent offenders the opportunity to get retribution...
What I’m saying is the constitution says you can’t infringe on my rights. I understand we have created restrictions on my rates. Some that makes sense.. But because of the circumstances of growing up in the inner city of a city run by disastrous democratic policies I think those that recognize their faults should be giving a second chance

"...I think those that recognize their faults should be giving a second chance".

I have recognize my faults I was in Dr. Nice by the Democratic Party to commit crimes which is exactly what they want to do

Dr. Nice?
Dr feel good

Sorry. No idea what Dr feel good is.

View attachment 328392

Dr. Nice?
Dr feel good

You don’t even know what the second amendment is.. haha

I keep seeing people talking about after they have paid their debt to society, they should get all their rights back.

But if someone has been convicted multiple times for violent felonies, haven't they shown themselves to be a danger if armed?
Where does it say in the constitution a man can’t protect his family? Hunt for food to eat?

And, if a person wants to do that, perhaps he should take care to not commit multiple violent felonies...
We have democrat run towns that have destroyed American way of life that has caused oppression, which leads to crime, I agree in a normal American society if you commit violent activities you should be in jail for the rest your life.. but if you’re in a democratic run cities which Scripps your liberty, opportunity, education.. then you should be given a chance

"Scripps" my liberty? I'm not even sure what that means.

As for them being "given a chance", if they've been convicted multiple times for violent felonies, they've already had their "chance".

And they blew it...
Stripped of liberties***

when you put American kids in elementary schools middle school and high school with people from the Third World to refuse to assimilate, your teachers and Dr. Need2 with a bad education, you become an adult and now you’re angry and it causes conflict. I think these Americans should be able to recognize and get retribution. As long as they recognize the Democrats of the reason why they have been conflicted they should be able to get their rights back

Part of what needs to happen is to acknowledge that they fucked up. YOu still want to blame others for every problem in your life.

And retribution? What sort of retribution would you get if you were armed?
We have never in this country ever faced immigration that the minister wages destroy the public schools and have a political party encourage more destruction.. Until you recognize this I can recognize anything you say

Of course it is always someone else's fault.

Not your fault that you were charged with a felony after you (and your buddies) had a guy on the ground and you were kicking him in the head. What sort of long-term injuries did he have?
Me and my buddies? I got into a fight and I tripped somebody and I was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon shot foot

Your story has changed. Before you were charged because you kicked someone in the head when they were on the ground.

How many felonies do you have on your record?

View attachment 328392

Dr. Nice?
Dr feel good

You don’t even know what the second amendment is.. haha

I am quite aware of what the 2nd amendment is. I am also aware of what the 6th amendment is.

View attachment 328392

And what was the unemployment rate in Boston before the Covid-19 pandemic? As I recall it was lower than the national average and lower that the rest of Massachusetts.

Do you have any evidence that 99% of businesses are from outside Boston? Are they owned by Bostonians who then moved to the suburbs outside the city?

View attachment 328392

Dr. Nice?
Dr feel good

Is that your way of saying you were high?

I keep seeing people talking about after they have paid their debt to society, they should get all their rights back.

But if someone has been convicted multiple times for violent felonies, haven't they shown themselves to be a danger if armed?
Where does it say in the constitution a man can’t protect his family? Hunt for food to eat?

And, if a person wants to do that, perhaps he should take care to not commit multiple violent felonies...
We have democrat run towns that have destroyed American way of life that has caused oppression, which leads to crime, I agree in a normal American society if you commit violent activities you should be in jail for the rest your life.. but if you’re in a democratic run cities which Scripps your liberty, opportunity, education.. then you should be given a chance

"Scripps" my liberty? I'm not even sure what that means.

As for them being "given a chance", if they've been convicted multiple times for violent felonies, they've already had their "chance".

And they blew it...
Stripped of liberties***

when you put American kids in elementary schools middle school and high school with people from the Third World to refuse to assimilate, your teachers and Dr. Need2 with a bad education, you become an adult and now you’re angry and it causes conflict. I think these Americans should be able to recognize and get retribution. As long as they recognize the Democrats of the reason why they have been conflicted they should be able to get their rights back

Part of what needs to happen is to acknowledge that they fucked up. YOu still want to blame others for every problem in your life.

And retribution? What sort of retribution would you get if you were armed?
We have never in this country ever faced immigration that the minister wages destroy the public schools and have a political party encourage more destruction.. Until you recognize this I can recognize anything you say

Of course it is always someone else's fault.

Not your fault that you were charged with a felony after you (and your buddies) had a guy on the ground and you were kicking him in the head. What sort of long-term injuries did he have?

Your story has changed. Before you were charged because you kicked someone in the head when they were on the ground.

How many felonies do you have on your record?
I never kicked anybody in the head lol I tripped somebody and they called it a salt and battery with a deadly weapon shot foot..

View attachment 328392

And what was the unemployment rate in Boston before the Covid-19 pandemic? As I recall it was lower than the national average and lower that the rest of Massachusetts.

Do you have any evidence that 99% of businesses are from outside Boston? Are they owned by Bostonians who then moved to the suburbs outside the city?
We have many job opportunities in Boston but for kids that went to a public school in the city the majority of them will only be qualified to work for a low wage job no gratifying jobs that we used to work 40 years ago.. when Boston was a lot un regulated.. I have proved it I showed you pictures of every business on Boston urban Greenway not one of them was from Boston.

I have proved it I showed you pictures of every business on Boston urban Greenway not one of them was from Boston.

Um, where did you do that? I've seen no such photos...
Awhile ago here is a sample 155A7C37-A2D5-4A83-B1A2-95EB2E12ACF4.jpeg1AC7655D-CC5B-4DCB-A7C8-B0EEA01731C2.jpeg

I have proved it I showed you pictures of every business on Boston urban Greenway not one of them was from Boston.

Um, where did you do that? I've seen no such photos...
Awhile ago here is a sample View attachment 328449View attachment 328450

What is any of that supposed to tell me?
These are businesses on Boston urban Greenway not one of those businesses are owned by anybody from Boston

I’m in the city which is over oppressive, my schools were overrun with illegal immigrants and refugees that added no value to my culture. I fell behind the lines made some mistakes should I be allowed to own a gun to protect my self a family?

Your thread title and post explains SO much about you and your agenda. Now, I can easily ignore you without bothering to put you on an ignore list. You have nothing to contribute to society that would interest me.

Forum List

Back