Secret Service Agent Book Rocks Clinton Campaign

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

MORE

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

MORE

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Drudgereport.com

Wonder if this will come out around the time of the FBI report on her lying about Benghazi, the inappropriate use of Clinton Foundation funds and illegal foreign donations to the CF, more email rule breaking and allowing Top Secret documents to get into the hands of our enemies.

Gee, so much to look forward to!

Good. It's been anecdotally known for years that the Clintons horribly treated the White House staff and the Secret Service and military folks there to protect them. Someone needs to bring it to the forefront. It won't affect the partisans, of course, they'll simply ignore it and chalk it up to lies, but it will make the independent minded voters think.

Guy must be a scumbag if he's betraying his post just to sell some books.

Snitch.

Snitch.
No, he is just warning people about Hillary's unstable mind and that she is a treasonous lying bitch, and her husband sexually assaults anything that walks. He also like to visit an island that has child sex slaves on it.

This will surely lead to an electoral landslide for Donald Trump.

No..Donald will do that all on his own...........but it will be good that someone tells the world..again, what vile human beings Hilary and her rapist husband are....

CkI92P5W0AALSG2.jpg

The truly sad part is the massive number of Shrillarytes who will claim the contents are lies and supported by Trump to damage their beloved candidate. They will ignore that similar stories have been published that agree with everything written in this one.

Snitch.

He's retired. Want to try again?

And thanks for proving my earlier point.

That's even worse .

He uses up his job, takes a full retirement , and NOW decides to write a book? How brave of him !

We get it, you do not want know what an unstable bit*h she is.

I'm questioning the source who has an obvious financial interest in bashing HILLARY .

She can be a bitch, I'd expect that from a lady prez .

Snitch.

He's retired. Want to try again?

And thanks for proving my earlier point.

That's even worse .

He uses up his job, takes a full retirement , and NOW decides to write a book? How brave of him !

We get it, you do not want know what an unstable bit*h she is.

I'm questioning the source who has an obvious financial interest in bashing HILLARY .

She can be a bitch, I'd expect that from a lady prez .

She is unstable at best, and a sociopath at worst.

Forum List

Back