Secret Service Agent Book Rocks Clinton Campaign

The book means nothing.

All of the far right's pandering means nothing.

Guy must be a scumbag if he's betraying his post just to sell some books.

Snitch.

He's retired. Want to try again?

And thanks for proving my earlier point.

That's even worse .

He uses up his job, takes a full retirement , and NOW decides to write a book? How brave of him !

Have you read any of Hillary's or Obama's books? LMFAO

God no ! What are you really going to get out of the self bio?

Snitch.

That's even worse .

He uses up his job, takes a full retirement , and NOW decides to write a book? How brave of him !
That's because there are strict non disclosure laws governing active duty secret service.

Then he should've quit and then going to press tour. If it really bothered him so much.

I hear that the Obomanation is preparing another book which will, UNLIKE his last books, sells millions.....

a2953dc375ce94331ab941af36409eb8f7139f48903ae074c0596ddcb115e2de_1.jpg

The crisis of character is with this jerk who apparently is lying. Probably hired by Trumpery because RWNJ traitors will believe anything.

Prove that he is lying. You people screamed about Bush lying and were unable to prove it. You people simply use "lie" like a mantra hoping it will stick so you don't have to get off your self-sense of entitlement ass and do work to validate what you are spewing.

Snitch.

That's even worse .

That's because there are strict non disclosure laws governing active duty secret service.

Then he should've quit and then going to press tour. If it really bothered him so much.
Why should he quit when he was still gathering material?

Snitch.

That's even worse .

He couldn't write anything against the former president and bitch while he was working. He would have lost his retirement and possibly his life. Even now, he should watch his back.

Other Secret Service have told about Chelsea calling them "pigs." When one of the SS reminded the little bitch that he was the only thing standing between her and a bullet, Chelsea said, "Well that's what my parents call all of you."

That takes role modeling to another level, doesn't it? Sexual abuse, lying and disrespecting those who protect you. What a family!

So folks are quoting unfounded gossip as the truth.

You mean like the NY Times a few weeks about Trump's women and those women came out and said Trump was okay? Of course if this same book had the Bush's or Reagan on the cover rather than the Clinton's you would take it as gospel.

You mean like the NY Times a few weeks about Trump's women and those women came out and said Trump was okay? Of course if this same book had the Bush's or Reagan on the cover rather than the Clinton's you would take it as gospel.

I felt the vibration of the JackAss's BITCH SLAP all the way in NYC!

One woman? Yup, Trump got bitch slapped badly, just as Vigi gets bitch slapped on the Board every day. :)

The mountain landslide of Hillarys torrid secrets will come spilling out well before November and she will die in the polls.

Trump might win all 50 states.
I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Look at the lefts response on this and other posts about Clinton. They do not care what evil or disgusting things are done as long as your a Clinton.

They would not even care if she was in the prison probably.

One woman? Yup, Trump got bitch slapped badly, just as Vigi gets bitch slapped on the Board every day. :)

But NEVER by you JakeAss!

But NEVER by you JakeAss!
Always by me, always. :) To the OP: the book will have no effect at all.

Forum List

Back