Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

Many Trumpsters continue to ignore/avoid the fact that she made it clear that this was a story that was told to her by Ornato. She was not claiming that it happened. She was claiming that she was TOLD it happened. I'd think anyone of moderate honesty and intelligence would be able identify that distinction.

She also related the story as she was under sworn oath, which is something that the leaders of this "movement" keep have the balls to do. As we all know.

This is a non-story about a very, very tiny part of her testimony. But it tells us quite a bit when the "movement" tries desperately to twist and mold it into something significant.
Keep trying mac LOL

Screenshot_20220629-185904_Instagram.jpg

I don't have ANY proof either way.

Hutchinson testified under OATH.
Ornato just tells a story.

Get Ornato under OATH then we can decide.

Will you admit that whatever Ornato has claimed, has NOT been UNDER OATH?
The committee did not call on him. They had their minds made up then concocted so called evidence.

Thanks for admitting you don't have proof.
I only have stuff from articles. Ornato has said over and over he did not tell Cassidy what she claims.

The committee did not call on him. They had their minds made up then concocted so called evidence.

Thanks for admitting you don't have proof.
I only have stuff from articles. Ornato has said over and over he did not tell Cassidy what she claims.
Under OATH matters.

So, you admit, that Ornato has NOT discussed the issue while Under Oath.
Thank you Robert.
Your CLAIMS mean NOTHING unless Ornato testifies under OATH.

Under OATH matters.

So, you admit, that Ornato has NOT discussed the issue while Under Oath.
Thank you Robert.
Your CLAIMS mean NOTHING unless Ornato testifies under OATH.
So because she was under oath, she could lie and not be accountable?

Think this over. Say it was Biden being talked about. Would you believe her talking about some driver she could not produce and the committee did not drag in the driver?

Unless there is counter evidence.
If CH lied, and you have proof, then hold her accountable.
Do you get what I just said Robert?

Maybe Ornato should testify UNDER OATH.

Unless there is counter evidence.
If CH lied, and you have proof, then hold her accountable.
Do you get what I just said Robert?

Maybe Ornato should testify UNDER OATH.
Good idea but that would not stop Democrats from lying.

Trump's driver contradicts Cassidy Hutchinson about Jan. 6 SUV altercation, GOP report says​

"None of the White House employees corroborated Hutchinson's sensational story about President Trump lunging for the steering wheel .... However, some witnesses did describe the President's mood after the speech at the Ellipse [earlier on Jan. 6]," the report states.

"It is highly improbable that the other White House Employees would have heard about the President's mood in the SUV following his speech at the Ellipse, but not heard the sensational story that Hutchinson claims Anthony Ornato, the White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, told her," the report continues, adding, "[N]one of them ever testified they heard anything even similar to the story recounted by Hutchinson."

Last edited:
Let's go together

Democrats set up the committee and wanted Rs to lie. Cassidy lied. So sure Rs lie.
ALL politicians are SCUM, they all LIE.
Biden
Trump
Congress
etc.......

You keep trying to pin me as a Liberal, never bad mouthing Biden.
Well here, FJB.
also, FDJT.

I want peace, you want division.

ALL politicians are SCUM, they all LIE.
Biden
Trump
Congress
etc.......

You keep trying to pin me as a Liberal, never bad mouthing Biden.
Well here, FJB.
also, FDJT.

I want peace, you want division.
I am not you. Do you want to know my version of what is going on here?
Winco shows up attacking just Trump. Trump is a civilian for now. Gets bent out of shape and wants to claim bad things about me. But wants peace??

Winco shows up attacking just Trump. Trump is a civilian for now. Gets bent out of shape and wants to claim bad things about me. But wants peace??
You are an elder gent that should not have a VOTE.
You like that ^^^^

I just said, FJB, do you understand?
I also said, FDJT......confused yet?

America is FUCKED because of our fucking politicians from both sides Robert.

Why do you Robert W always concede to me?
I prove you wrong, you disappear.

Your surrender is accepted.
But truly try again.

Think this over. Say it was Biden being talked about. Would you believe her talking about some driver she could not produce and the committee did not drag in the driver?
the reason shes not held accountable is that the testimony contradicting Cassidy Hutchinson is just that, testimony.
Cassidy Hutchinson didnt witness Trump lunging for the steering while, she said somebody told her he did. Whoever told her that could have been lying. But in any case, what is clear is that Trump wanted to go to the capitol on Jan 6th, but the secret service wouldnt take him there, and for that he was angry. This is not in dispute. But whether he grabbed the steering wheel is not really the core issue.

Zero reason to take someone’s say-so over statements under oath.
The Trumpsters are desperate to make this a big story, trying to erase the stain of the Insurrection.

So they have to pretend that she is the one who made the claim, rather than just repeat, under oath, what Ornato said to her.

And oaths don't matter to them. They think they're at "war" with "evil".

Last edited:
She said what she CLAIMED to have heard. None of the participants supported her claims. At best her testimony was hearsay at worst, perjury.
It only becomes perjury if you can get one of Trump's defenders to stop being a pussy and testify with evidence that she lied. Until then her testimony is the one on record.

Have you PROVEN that Ornato didn't tell this story to CH?

Let's get Ornato under OATH, and see what he says.
They offered to testify under oath. The Nazi Piglosi Clown Show didn’t want them in their record.

why? Because they knew her story was a lie.

Forum List

Back