Secret Service Leaks Hillary's Health Status to the press

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press

She has feminine problems.
She has human problems.

She's an alien from outer space. :eek:
Nah! She's just a sociopath suffering from avarice.
There are plenty of Neo-Conservatives just like her.

She's a Bill Clinton clone.

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

She has human problems.

But they look like the number "10" when they stand together.
Or maybe the number "01".

There's definitely something that's up. The biggest tell is that she hasn't given any press conferences. It's obvious that they're hiding something. Had Hillary not been a proven criminal, liar and fraudster I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Whatever it is they're worried about, might happen during the debates when Trump applies pressure. We shall see.

There's definitely something that's up. The biggest tell is that she hasn't given any press conferences. It's obvious that they're hiding something. Had Hillary not been a proven criminal, liar and fraudster I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Whatever it is they're worried about, might happen during the debates when Trump applies pressure. We shall see.

Exactly, excellent point. If she shows any signs of being physically unstable during a 60-90 minute debate maybe even her blind supporters will begin to see a faint light.

Exactly, excellent point. If she shows any signs of being physically unstable during a 60-90 minute debate maybe even her blind supporters will begin to see a faint light.
Nah!

She has human problems.

But they look like the number "10" when they stand together.
Or maybe the number "01".

Clones aren't that easily identified.

Lets see...

Republican playbook against Hillary

1. Benghazi......FAIL
2. Email gate....FAIL
3. Hillary is too old and sick to be President

Well duh, she isn't feminine to start with.

Again, it's not rumors and falsehood because you disagree with the content.
My cite proves that yours is incorrect.
Your cite says something different. Does different mean correct because it says what you want to hear?
I hear what you're saying. You reject my cite because it doesn't conform to what you want to believe.
Let's say your source is correct.

Why does she still drink?

Warfarin and Alcohol
Warfarin might cause stomach bleeding, a risk that could be increased if you drink alcohol daily.

Alcohol might also affect the way warfarin works so it’s a good idea to limit your intake of alcoholic drinks.
Coumadin (Warfarin) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Relax baby!

Oh, I really don't even give a shit. I don't even plan on voting.

You're probably the one dealing with seriously cognitive dissonance right about now. Go mix yourself a drink.

My cite proves that yours is incorrect.
Your cite says something different. Does different mean correct because it says what you want to hear?
I hear what you're saying. You reject my cite because it doesn't conform to what you want to believe.
Let's say your source is correct.

Why does she still drink?

Warfarin and Alcohol
Warfarin might cause stomach bleeding, a risk that could be increased if you drink alcohol daily.

Alcohol might also affect the way warfarin works so it’s a good idea to limit your intake of alcoholic drinks.
Coumadin (Warfarin) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Relax baby!

Oh, I really don't even give a shit. I don't even plan on voting.

You're probably the one dealing with seriously cognitive dissonance right about now. Go mix yourself a drink.

I haven't voted since Bush first became president. :lol:

She has human problems.

Except she has a bigger dick.

She has human problems.

Except she has a bigger dick.

If it's human flesh. lol

Only an idiot would give credibility to your link.

Only an idiot would ignore the obvious signs of her questionable health.
Her health is just fine, but both candidates should have check-ups and both should have their records reviewed by neutral professionals for analysis and professional conclusions. Clinton's health has been under public scrutiny for years. We know nothing about Trump.

You're making the awful big assumption that there will even be debates.

Trump is woefull outmatched when it comes to policy and expertise.

Hillary is completely outgunned when it comes to thinking and responding on the spot.

On top of that, if Trump decides he wants to dictate the terms of the debate, she is royally screwed. I don't think Americans will tolerate her not showing up. Any votes, and I mean all votes that go to third party, will come off of her. Trump's supporters are dogmatic and loyal.

Remember in the old days when that politically neutral and painfully honest and boring organization called the League of Woman Voters hosted the Debates?

What if Trump's only solution to get a fair Debate is to have them hold it again?

Well, you know what will happen if that occurs. The LWV will insist that because Johnson and Stein are polling above 5% they be included. Why should Trump care? Any votes that go to them will come off of Hillary. On top of that, all the questions will be fair, none of them will be geared toward sabotaging Trump, of that he could be sure.

If he let the LWV host it, it would also look terrific on him. So many American's were pissed when the elites colluded to close out third parties and rig the debates. Trump pairing up with the League of Women Voters, the most non-partisan org. in the nation? Shit, if Hillary didn't show up, she would be sunk. If she did show up, she would still look like an elitist meany.

If he was a REAL DEAL MAKER, that is what he would do to screw over both DEM and REP. establishments.

If there really is something wrong with Hillary, to me, she is nuts to go forward with this election. If being in it only makes it harder for her physically, then it shouldn't be on her plate to begin with. To me, if being there for Chelsea is not at the top of Hillary's priority list, then I would wash my hands of Hillary if I was Chelsea.

God bless you and Chelsea always!!!

Holly

Right on cue, as Stephen Bannon of Breitbart takes over as head of the Trump campaign. Breitbart and InfoWars, woohoo.

I hear Hillary is so frail she has to pay someone to wipe her ass for her.

This must be a lie.

The media does it for free.

tumblr_llry4lxcP11qavfjmo1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

That would take a lot of wiping.

Forum List

Back