Secret Service Leaks Hillary's Health Status to the press

This thread could also have been titled:

IRS Leaks Trump's TAX returns to the press

and then an anonymous "insider" could say ANYTHING without scrutiny.
Then, those who want to believe the claims jump in with asinine (ass x9) comments & pictures to support the claims???
Now that's blind FAITH ... in stupidity!
LOL
:420:

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press
Only an idiot would give credibility to your link.

Only an idiot would ignore the obvious signs of her questionable health.
Her health is just fine, but both candidates should have check-ups and both should have their records reviewed by neutral professionals for analysis and professional conclusions. Clinton's health has been under public scrutiny for years. We know nothing about Trump.

Her health is just fine?????? :cuckoo:

ok

another one
Did you read the letter from Trump's doctor on his health? The healthiest man in America?
Now, there's a doctor who's paid off.

It began with 'To Whom My Concern'. With a gmail address and a website that doesn't exist.

Sounds a little sketchy to me.

Remember Clinton's 11-hour congressional grilling over Benghazi?

The trembling. The profuse sweating. The mental breakdown. The high-pitched shrieking. The near-inability to walk afterwards.

Of course, that was Trey Gowdy and all the Republicans. Clinton strolled away smiling.

Last edited:
Hillary's Health is the hottest issue now...the number one issue....that is probably why she is going away for 96 hrs. It takes that long for the very expensive state of the art hollywood make up artists to reconstruct her face mask to try and make her look healthy.

The trembling. The profuse sweating. The mental breakdown. The high-pitched shrieking. The near-inability to walk afterwards.

Of course, that was Trey Gowdy and all the Republicans. Clinton strolled away smiling.

Except none of that actually happened.

Hillary's Health is the hottest issue now...the number one issue....that is probably why she is going away for 96 hrs. It takes that long for the very expensive state of the art hollywood make up artists to reconstruct her face mask to try and make her look healthy.

The number one issue according to who? You do realize that simply typing 'number one issue' doesn't actually make anyone else give a shit, right?

Oh, and she has a fund raiser tomorrow night.

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press
Only an idiot would give credibility to your link.

Oh, the if it's a source I don't like it's automatically false excuse?

Infowars claiming that the Secret Service released medical documents to them?

Really?

Maybe it's for the best that you've repressed that memory. I can see why you'd do so, given how traumatic it must have been for you.

Maybe it's for the best that you've repressed that memory. I can see why you'd do so, given how traumatic it must have been for you.
Given that you're now in the habit of just hallucinating your entire argument.....do any of us even need to be here?

While I agree I find it incredible that that issue outweighs her lying, perjury, theft, bribery, selling influence and sheer audacity.

The number one issue according to who? .

It is being discussed more on various news outlets and was the biggest headline on Drudge for a week.

IT is insane that people are so concerned about this one issue.

I do have Clinton in my prayers for her health and that a stroke is nit clouding her judgement.

The number one issue according to who? .

It is being discussed more on various news outlets and was the biggest headline on Drudge for a week.

Ah, number one on Drudge. No wonder you Echo Chamber guys think its so singularly important. Its all you've been repeating to each other.
I do have Clinton in my prayers for her health and that a stroke is nit clouding her judgement.
Given how many fraudulent 'medical records' have been going around, it seems far more likely that this is just an rather morbid version of conservative wishful thinking.

Look at Hillary's belly button and see if it is an innie or outie.

Given how many fraudulent 'medical records' have been going around, it seems far more likely that this is just an rather morbid version of conservative wishful thinking.
Like it or not Drudge does carry a huge impact on what is the 'major story' at any given time since the media is owned by corporations that want Hillary to win at any and all costs.

Forum List

Back