Secret Service Leaks Hillary's Health Status to the press

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press
Only an idiot would give credibility to your link.

Only an idiot would ignore the obvious signs of her questionable health.
Her health is just fine, but both candidates should have check-ups and both should have their records reviewed by neutral professionals for analysis and professional conclusions. Clinton's health has been under public scrutiny for years. We know nothing about Trump.

How do you know her health is just fine? I say the big orange clowns health is just fine. Guess we don't need anymore medical professionals, do we?

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

And idiot would straight out dismiss it. A smart individual would take it with a grain of salt and reflect on the possibility that it may be true.

Laughing....'the Secret Service told Inforwars...' pretty much sums up all you need to know about this thread.

Only an idiot supports Hillary.
only an idiot would support either of these 2 stroonges....

Her health is just fine, but both candidates should have check-ups and both should have their records reviewed by neutral professionals for analysis and professional conclusions. Clinton's health has been under public scrutiny for years. We know nothing about Trump.

Her health is just fine?????? :cuckoo:

ok

another one

ok

another one
Did you read the letter from Trump's doctor on his health? The healthiest man in America?
Now, there's a doctor who's paid off.

ok

another one
Did you read the letter from Trump's doctor on his health? The healthiest man in America?

I didn't read a letter from Trump's doctor.

But I am seeing Hillary Clinton dying a slowly and humiliating death in front of America and the whole world...on a daily basis.

That's plenty.

And idiot would straight out dismiss it. A smart individual would take it with a grain of salt and reflect on the possibility that it may be true.

Agreed. Even America's favorite Liberal TV Doctor is "gravely concerned." :badgrin:

Agreed. Even America's favorite Liberal TV Doctor is "gravely concerned." :badgrin:

I don't know who he is. But on topic I never outright dismiss any source.

When it comes to Hillary's health the best source is your own two eyes. (and that of the doctors of course)

The woman is beyond sick.

When it comes to Hillary's health the best source is your own two eyes. (and that of the doctors of course)

Well I'm certainly no doctor but some of her behavior is quite bizarre

Well I'm certainly no doctor but some of her behavior is quite bizarre

Bizarre????????????

NAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rolleyes:

Hillary is just fine

ixHz9Li.gif

ok

another one

But I am seeing Hillary Clinton dying a slowly and humiliating death in front of America and the whole world...on a daily basis.

That's plenty.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ical-report-calling-his-health-extraordinary/

That's okay. After the election she won't be doing any walking. She'll just find 4 Liberals to carry her around like Queen Cleopatra.........only problem is finding 4 Liberals strong enough to lift that fat ass.....

Hillary%20Clinton_AP_2_660.jpg

ok

another one

That's plenty.

I don't want her to die.....but if she had a few long years of pain...

As we post Hillary is getting fitted for her new suit affectionately called "White House Stripes" with matching braclets

Qvb2jdN.gif

Forum List

Back