Secret Service Leaks Hillary's Health Status to the press

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

Secret Service Leaks Hillary’s Health to Press
Only an idiot would give credibility to your link.

How about your own eyes?

You are delusional. She did exactly what she was supposed to when Secret Service Agents go into possible threat mode. Stay in place and follow instructions from the agent. He was letting her know the threat was under control.

Yeah....thats why one of her handlers carries a Diazepam pen.

I hear Hillary is so frail she has to pay someone to wipe her ass for her.

This must be a lie.

The media does it for free.

tumblr_llry4lxcP11qavfjmo1_500.jpg.cf.jpg

This of course comes as no suprise to those of us on here who have been following this for several days.

Now of course...the democrats really do not care what her health is....they had just as soon have her running mate take over her duties...all that matters to them is to elect a democrat and to hell with America...sadly...that is their mindset.

How about your own eyes?

You are delusional. She did exactly what she was supposed to when Secret Service Agents go into possible threat mode. Stay in place and follow instructions from the agent. He was letting her know the threat was under control.

Yeah....thats why one of her handlers carries a Diazepam pen.

Somebody made that up and told you to use it as a talking point. You are a bot.

Wow.

Nice find.

This is shameful. You would have to be a zombie to vote for the Crypt keeper.

The old bitch just kissed the vote of every hunter in the USA goodbye.
Remember John Kerry in a store dressed in camo?
Exact words: "I'm here to get me a hunting license".

No, you don't consider it a legitimate source because you don't agree with the content.
Isn't the same said about snopes? That site at least provides citations one can follow. Infowars and Breitbart report rumor and falsehood with little, if any, documentation.
Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?
Again, it's not rumors and falsehood because you disagree with the content.
My cite proves that yours is incorrect.

No, you don't consider it a legitimate source because you don't agree with the content.
Isn't the same said about snopes? That site at least provides citations one can follow. Infowars and Breitbart report rumor and falsehood with little, if any, documentation.
Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?

Your cite says something different. Does different mean correct because it says what you want to hear?

Isn't the same said about snopes? That site at least provides citations one can follow. Infowars and Breitbart report rumor and falsehood with little, if any, documentation. Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?
Your cite says something different. Does different mean correct because it says what you want to hear?
I hear what you're saying. You reject my cite because it doesn't conform to what you want to believe.

Isn't the same said about snopes? That site at least provides citations one can follow. Infowars and Breitbart report rumor and falsehood with little, if any, documentation. Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?
I hear what you're saying. You reject my cite because it doesn't conform to what you want to believe.

which includes pretty much every source that fact-checks

Let's say your source is correct.

Why does she still drink?

Warfarin and Alcohol
Warfarin might cause stomach bleeding, a risk that could be increased if you drink alcohol daily.

Alcohol might also affect the way warfarin works so it’s a good idea to limit your intake of alcoholic drinks.
Coumadin (Warfarin) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

She has feminine problems.

Let's say your source is correct.

Why does she still drink?

Warfarin and Alcohol
Warfarin might cause stomach bleeding, a risk that could be increased if you drink alcohol daily.

Alcohol might also affect the way warfarin works so it’s a good idea to limit your intake of alcoholic drinks.
Coumadin (Warfarin) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Relax baby!

She has human problems.

She has human problems.

She's an alien from outer space. :eek:

She has human problems.

She's an alien from outer space. :eek:
Nah! She's just a sociopath suffering from avarice.
There are plenty of Neo-Conservatives just like her.

Only an idiot would ignore the obvious signs of her questionable health.

Forum List

Back