🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service’s biggest challenge yet: GOP Convention

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Now that we know Republicans are shooting at Trump his security forces should really step up going into a convention with thousands of republicans that have gathered, many of them who have called him;

• Hitler (JD Vance)
  • Racially offensive (Tim Scott)
  • Con artist (Rubio)
  • Divisive (Asa Hutchinson and many others)
  • Idiot (too many to list)

I am glad to see them step up security surrounded by so many enemies who are on record against Trump and with a recent member of the Republican Party trying to take out Trump. Come on guys, be alert!

Now that we know Republicans are shooting at Trump his security forces should really step up going into a convention with thousands of republicans that have gathered, many of them who have called him;

• Hitler (JD Vance)
  • Con artist (Rubio)

I am glad to see them step up security surrounded by so many enemies who are on record against Trump and with a recent member of the Republican Party trying to take out Trump. Come on guys, be alert!

They're playing that lee greenwood song that they have been served cease and desist orders on.

Do they make vests in his size?

ReaganTearDown.jpg

Secret Service’s biggest challenge yet: GOP Convention​

They failed their only challenge....

• Hitler (JD Vance)
  • Con artist (Rubio)

8 years going after Trump, failed lawfare an attempted assassination. And the score is Trump 1 Deep State 0. I would have loved to see Obama's face when he realized they failed again.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back