Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Oh

Dear

God!
Trumps only intent is to win an election to keep from wearing orange coveralls. It’s no different then 2016. Run around trying to tell people how great he is, how great the recession, errr economy is and whatever you do, pay no attention to the dead and dying.

Believing without seeing any proof or just on the word of some politician trying to gain power shows you to be the gullible fool that you are.
Believing without seeing any proof or just on the word of some politician trying to gain power shows you to be the gullible fool that you are.
Still pretending Trump is smarter then Fauci.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
No. I understand when I’m speaking to a fool and I don’t like to waste time
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

• Thanks
In other words, you can't defend your claims and run and hide when called on them. Typical liberal deadhead.
Tump Humpers have but one lot in life in these forums, just keep stirring the pot. Similar to Trump there is no rational, just the same repeatable claims

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.

And you continue to make claims that your opinion is the only valid one, repeatedly and without any confirmation or backup.

Simply amazing how the weak minded claim that others are the ones that could not possibly be wrong without even considering what they have to say. Some would call that stupid bigotry and in your case they would be right.
My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
How many deaths in Red cites vs Blue cites, Einstein?
If you knew anything about infectious diseases, it has more to do with population density.
Red states like Florida are hit hard too...because of population density

• Thanks

My statements are more valid then Your’s. You likeTrump are a professed science denier. My cred is much higher among the sane crowd. If any one needs info just go to Institutional science based sources, universities and research facilities. . That one statement makes me believable and you a fool.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.

Yet you continue to post your nonsense and hope for the fools to support you. Very wise:th_spinspin:

I note that dognose is incapable of providing retorts to my posts, only that he dislikes them. Big surprise as they never agree with his drivel.

Would you mind providing proof of your claim that I am a science denier? You once again have only your opinion on this asnd as usual you are totally wrong. But that is nothing new for you, is it?

BTW, when have YOU ever provided science backed information other than your belief in what you falsely claim? Just constant drivel and claims with no citations of fact, once again as usual for a liar like you.
Sure. Read your own posts.

• Thanks

In other words, as usual, you can't.

It’s simple. Check any thing I say about AGW against what NASA or the AAAS has to say.

In other words, as usual, you can't.
In other words, you’re FOS. It’s all there.

• Thanks
Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
How many deaths in Red cites vs Blue cites, Einstein?
Irrelevant when this is a national disaster and the red president has failed to do his job. OBTW you might want to look at how red states a blowing up with the virus.

Irrelevant when this is a national disaster and the red president has failed to do his job.
Can you provide a factually based rational reasoned argument to back up that unsupported assertion, or are you just full of shit again, as usual?

I predict that you cannot provide a logically sound argument to support your position.

It’s simple. Check any thing I say about AGW against what NASA or the AAAS has to say.

You mean the things that are debunked and change with every shift of the breeze. Also the fact that they are funded by those with an agenda. Very poor proof and citation as so many people think that they are false.

You, of course, read something that you think supports your falsehoods so it must be true. Even when it is not.

Forum List

Back