🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

And yet you defend the democrat klan leader
The renaming of the installations is happening, and thankfully so.

And the treasonous war criminals from the South who engaged in lawless rebellion against the United States will be relegated to their appropriate – and infamous – place in history: as those who sought to destroy America and keep enslaved Americans in bondage.

And the treasonous war criminals from the South who engaged in lawless rebellion against the United States will be relegated to their appropriate – and infamous – place in history: as those who sought to destroy America and keep enslaved Americans in bondage.
Wow you kooks are worse than the right wing extremists you whine about so regularly. It was your Dimmer brethren who started slavery, who at least assisted along with other Americans in naming bases and erecting statues. But now trying to erase those things that happened and are a part of history is just as ignorant as all your posts combined.

Last edited:
Historically only democrats we're klan members Even Obama said Byrd join the klan to get votes.

I understand that.

But you're tying to make the case that Johnson was in the KKK because he was a democrat.

I remember hearing a lot after 9/11: All terrorists are Muslim, but not all Muslims are terrorists.

There's truth in that.

The same can be said that, at the time: All KKK members were democrats, but not all democrats were not KKK members.

Do you honestly not see the flaw in your reasoning?

Our local institute of higher learning is Flagler College. They are a very woke campus, and students there will demonstrate at even the hint of anything racist, anti-gay, whatever.

One Halloween, an employee at a local bakery dressed up as Aunt Jemima. Word got out and the student body went nuts. I was in the area when they started showing up en masse.

I asked one of them when they were going to start protesting to demand the changing of their school name to something other than "Flagler College". One young lady asked me why they would even consider such a thing, so I educated them a bit more about their college's namesake, Henry Flagler.

Flagler was a big railroad tycoon. In his interests to expand his railroad, he displaced an entire community of black families, who were happy and relatively successful given the times, just so he could build his railroad through the community through a portion of south Florida. That community broke apart, families went different ways, and the thriving community which once was died.

The girl looked at me and screamed "RACIST!!"

It's difficult to take anything the left says seriously considering their monumental level of hypocrisy...

Then there's the following:
In contrast to:

The statue of former Klan member and organizer Senator Robert Byrd remains in the Capitol Building Senate side while the statues of the founders of our country are removed.

I think I agree....we should not honor democrat party soldiers who fought to keep black humans as slaves to the members of the democrat party....
Meanwhile, they Democrat party honors Robert Byrd the former KKK enthusiast and organizer.
Byrd also fought to keep blacks as lesser to whites. A segregationist to the end.

No, it was clear in the arguments you have made. YOu seem to think that blacks have some special Moral Authority that the rest of us should defer to.
Wrong moron. In fact you couldn't be more wrong. 😄

1. I think black voters provide a great indicator about who we think the white racists are. Period. Why? Because black voters are going to naturally be more interested than most about white racists gaining power since the main target of white racist ideology are black people. Now I'm sure that makes perfect sense to most people.

2. As far as morality is concerned I believe it to be subjective, which I will explain to you because you're an obvious moron. Subjective morality means no one's morality is superior to anyone else's. It's all made up.
That you are too stupid to understand the meaning of your own position, or just too dishonest to admit it, either way, I don't care.
You're so stupid that you accused someone who's been quite vocal in their belief of subjective morality of thinking one groups morality was superior to another's. 😄
And now you pretend to be too stupid to know that some choices can be wrong.
Answers are wrong when they have objective results. 2+2 = 4 not 5. Who we decide to vote for doesn't have an objective answer, it's like choosing what food we prefer to eat. When you claim black voters are making the wrong choice when we don't vote how you think we should vote you are arguing in effect that you know what's better for us then we do. That's hella racist. 😄
Which I answered. You are course, don't really care about the answer. You just want a gotcha moment. Because you are not really trying to discuss anything. YOu are too stupid and cowardly to do that.
No you didn't answer. Like a little frightened bitch you started talking about black people being the recipients of more propaganda. So I'll ask again.

Can we as black voters think for ourselves? Yes or No you little bitch?
No, the question was about how people vote. You changed the subject so you could dodge a point that you could not refute or challenge.
No it wasn't little bitch. The question was who is the party of white racists. Black voters are integral in answering that question.
Well, because they are everything you clearly despise. Or at least pretend to despise. So, do you really have a problem with "bitches" or not? Cause you talk a lot of shit about them? Or is it just that you talk a lot of shit?
I don't despise the LGBTQ community at all. I don't know what you're even taking about. 😄
If you really believe that, why do you need to talk so much shit online?
To rub it in your face silly. :funnyface:

Your hypocrisy is nauseating klan supporter

I understand that.

But you're tying to make the case that Johnson was in the KKK because he was a democrat.

I remember hearing a lot after 9/11: All terrorists are Muslim, but not all Muslims are terrorists.

There's truth in that.

The same can be said that, at the time: All KKK members were democrats, but not all democrats were not KKK members.

Do you honestly not see the flaw in your reasoning?
Doesn't point out klan ties but he was a racist

We know you aren't, you are the ones fighting to keep up all those Democrat, racist confederates on statues, monuments, parks, forts, bldgs, etc.

Suppressing history is a fools errand.
Do you really believe *Joey Nancy and Chucky care about statues and school names?

Oh I think what Dimmers have in mind is more like Fort Abrams....Fort Fittycent.....Fort Obammy....

Fort Lizzo. :laughing0301:

1665443269588.png

Forum List

Back