🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

Democrats are the party of slavery.
slavery started in this country around 1655, Democrat party was established in 1828.

They fought a war to keep slavery.

I thought that was the Cofederate states.

When you woke assholes cancel the name Democrat I’ll start taking changing the names of sports teams,schools and statues seriously. Until then its just more hypocrisy from the leftists to get votes and feeeeeeeeelllllllll good about themselves.

It's amazing how you Republicans fight to keep the names on blogs, schools, Forts, etc. of all these Democrat racist.

It wasn’t several decades ago when Obama, the Clintons and Biden wept during his funeral. You guys removed and defaced statues of Roosevelt, Lincoln, Washington and our founding fathers, but stand in deep adoration of Byrd who’s statue stands in the halls of the senate.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect.

The thread topic is about renaming military installations, replacing the names of treasonous war criminals from the South with those who deserve to be so honored.

Such is the dishonest right.

What? That literally makes no sense. But if there are forts named after Klan leaders I am 100% behind changing their names too.
Yes you do. Byrd was a klan leader and he was beloved by democrats therefore no condemnation of Byrd or the democrat party shows you support klan leaders

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect.

The thread topic is about renaming military installations, replacing the names of treasonous war criminals from the South with those who deserve to be so honored.

Such is the dishonest right.
Another defender of the klan

slavery started in this country around 1655, Democrat party was established in 1828.

I thought that was the Cofederate states.

It's amazing how you Republicans fight to keep the names on blogs, schools, Forts, etc. of all these Democrat racist.
I’m not fighting for it. Just pointing out more hypocrisy from the left. Why shouldn’t the word Democrat be changed. Clearly racist by the lefts own standards.

Well now we need a new monetary symbol for a half cent. If you knew anything about America's history and it's founding documents states were viewed as their own country. No southern was a traitor to their country unless they fought for the Yankees
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government
Those who defend naming US military installations after racist, treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America are for the most part racists themselves.

Defending naming US military installations after racist, treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America is also madness.
Your ilk defended naming them back when they were named, what they were named, likely because they were of the same party. What's done is done, the madness is trying to change history now because it hurts your wittle feewings.

Those who defend naming US military installations after racist, treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America are for the most part racists themselves.
There were plenty of Dimmers who defended it then and most assuredly were racist just as today, but once again that is not the point about this fiasco today.

jackie-chan-wait-what-meme.jpg

Again, your statement makes no sense.

Fort Hood was built in 1942. How old ARE YOU Boomer?
So you support klan leaders

Forum List

Back