🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

If you look at the big picture, none of this really amounts to a fucking hill of beans.

Yeah!

Now that the bases have been renamed, everything is now super duper!

The obscene wealth gap has been closed.

Violent crime no longer causes traumatic harm to hundreds of thousands.

There are no more homeless.

Our big cities are no longer run by incompetent female tokens.

The drug epidemic has been conquered.

The border has been secured.

Wow! Why hadn't those bases been renamed earlier?!!!

The only folks who refer to black people who vote Democrat as being slaves on a plantation are racists and self-hating coons...funny how that works.....
There is literally nothing more racist than calling anyone of a race who doesn’t think the way you think they should, based on their race, a racial slur, like you just did, you goddamn racist.

There is literally nothing more racist than calling anyone of a race who doesn’t think the way you think they should, based on their race, a racial slur, like you just did, you goddamn racist.
Racist? There have been black sellouts since the first slaves came off the ship in chains. Calling someone a sell out is not because they don't think like you do.

The heart and soul of the American combat arms are patriotic White boys from the South and Mid West.

There are a few effective Negro soldiers but most of them are cooks and truck drivers and don't serve in the combat arms.

In my son's Cav Scout Squadron that served in Iraq there was only one Negro. He went home on mid deployment R&R and never came back. The coward.

These sorry ass White Puke assholes Libtards are changing the names of the facilities to kiss the ass the goddamn Negroes and that is despicable when you think about it. Destroying history for filthy ass wokeness.

Then they are wondering whey recruitment goals are in the dumps.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

Kissing Black ass is the favorite pastime of pukey pathetic White Liberals.

This is a great example.

You know if you had a quarter for every intelligent thing you said you would have a penny
Naming US military installations after racist, treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America is madness.

And history will neither be changed nor forgotten; the infamous crimes committed by those who engaged in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States will be documented and taught to future generations, as a warning to future generations as to the consequences of racism, hate, and treason.

Naming US military installations after racist, treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America is madness.

And history will neither be changed nor forgotten; the infamous crimes committed by those who engaged in lawless, treasonous rebellion against the United States will be documented and taught to future generations, as a warning to future generations as to the consequences of racism, hate, and treason.
War criminals? You must have flunked History 101.

If you look at the big picture, none of this really amounts to a fucking hill of beans.

What does matter, is that whatever else, there will never, ever be a Fort Biden or a Biden Air Force Base. :laughing0301:
How many military bases are named after presidents?

How many military bases are named after presidents?

Fort Jackson, named after the famous Injun-killer and Democrat, Andrew Jackson.

There was also a Fort Monroe, which is now a tourist attraction.

But that's beside the point. Joseph Robinette Biden will never even have a US Navy garbage scow named after him.

Did Byrd take up arms to do battle with the U.S.? :rolleyes:
Even worse. It of course not of it matters to you Leftists. The law, the constitution, decency or humanity do not apply if you’re a Leftist. Here is the longest serving senator, man adored by Democrats and best friends with Biden, the Clintons, Obama and co. They all wept and gave moving eulogies when Byrd passed away. Did you weep to?

Robert Byrd
As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.[26] While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists".[27] He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.[26]

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[28] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[15] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[15][29]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[15]
[30]
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[31] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.[32][33] However, during his campaign for the United States House of Representatives in 1952,

Last edited:
You have touched upon a very sensitive & hurtful topic that should be approached in a gentle manner.

I may be wrong, OF COURSE, but the cultural differences between Caucasian and African American young men are simply too different for the two groups to have any genuine comradeship.

Hear tell that in the Vietnam War, there was a lot of disharmony between the two groups.

Maybe I am wrong (Of course), but I do not think that the Armed Forces would have fought so well in World War II if the Armed Forces had been integrated at that time.

Even worse. It of course not of it matters to you Leftists. The law, the constitution, decency or humanity do not apply if you’re a Leftist. Here is the longest serving senator, man adored by Democrats and best friends with Biden, the Clintons, Obama and co. They all wept and gave moving eulogies when Byrd passed away. Did you weep to?

Robert Byrd
As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.[26] While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists".[27] He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.[26]

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[28] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[15] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[15][29]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[31] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.[32][33] However, during his campaign for the United States House of Representatives in 1952,
We know what Byrd was several decades ago and we know what you are Today.

We know what Byrd was several decades ago and we know what you are Today.
It wasn’t several decades ago when Obama, the Clintons and Biden wept during his funeral. You guys removed and defaced statues of Roosevelt, Lincoln, Washington and our founding fathers, but stand in deep adoration of Byrd who’s statue stands in the halls of the senate.

The heart and soul of the American combat arms are patriotic White boys from the South and Mid West.

There are a few effective Negro soldiers but most of them are cooks and truck drivers and don't serve in the combat arms.

In my son's Cav Scout Squadron that served in Iraq there was only one Negro. He went home on mid deployment R&R and never came back. The coward.

These sorry ass White Puke assholes Libtards are changing the names of the facilities to kiss the ass the goddamn Negroes and that is despicable when you think about it. Destroying history for filthy ass wokeness.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch.
That has to be one of the stupidest post on USMB today.

You have touched upon a very sensitive & hurtful topic that should be approached in a gentle manner.

I may be wrong, OF COURSE, but the cultural differences between Caucasian and African American young men are simply too different for the two groups to have any genuine comradeship.

Hear tell that in the Vietnam War, there was a lot of disharmony between the two groups.

Maybe I am wrong (Of course), but I do not think that the Armed Forces would have fought so well in World War II if the Armed Forces had been integrated at that time.

This comes from an idiot who NEVER served.

If you look at our Army Forts, nine are named after Confederate Generals, while strangely none are named after Union Generals

This seems to be because most of our Army bases are in the South and they wanted to pander to lost cause southerners

Forum List

Back