🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

It's there for all to see Short Bus. 😄

We should teach little children, especially little southern white ones the Confederates and Segregationists were pieces of shit from a shit culture who also voted for the Democratic party. What's to object about that? 😁
Jo Biden is a segregationist. He supported bussing to keep his children from attending racial jungles according to Jo.

One of the first thing Leftest revolutionaries want to do is destroy history.

We have seen it all over the world.
Actually, it sets the history straight.

It acknowledges the fact that the treasonous war criminals who participated in lawless rebellion against the United States were enemies of America and deserve to be neither remembered nor memorialized.

They fought to destroy America.

They fought to keep enslaved Americans in bondage.

Among their more reprehensible war crimes and crimes against humanity was to return freedmen to slavery.

The remaining of the military installations is long overdue.

I'm more than OK with it. There is a clinging to the confederacy that needs to be finally severed. It's long overdue. It's weird to have these names and I will be glad to be rid of them.

It's there for all to see Short Bus. 😄

We should teach little children, especially little southern white ones the Confederates and Segregationists were pieces of shit from a shit culture who also voted for the Democratic party. What's to object about that? 😁
As long as we teach them that they were then, as now Democrats.

It acknowledges the fact that the treasonous war criminals who participated in lawless rebellion against the United States were enemies of America and deserve to be neither remembered nor memorialized.

Among their more reprehensible war crimes and crimes against humanity was to return freedmen to slavery.

You know if you had a quarter for every intelligent thing you said you would have a penny

renaming

A raciist who was of the same ilk as they were.

President Andrew Johnson may well have been a racist. But he was also an advocate for the Union, an ally of Honest Abe Lincoln and a former enemy of the South.

So how does that make him "of the same ilk" at all?

During the War of Northern Aggression , there were soldiers on both sides who were prejudiced against blacks- not just among the rebels. But their common bigotry didn't stop them from killing each other.

Your problem here is that you think "racism" is all that honkies think about, and is our only common thread. That is of course is false.

President Andrew Johnson may well have been a racist. But he was also an advocate for the Union, an ally of Honest Abe Lincoln and a former enemy of the South.

So how does that make him "of the same ilk" at all?

During the War of Northern Aggression , there were soldiers on both sides who were prejudiced against blacks- not just among the rebels. But their common bigotry didn't stop them from killing each other.

Your problem here is that you think "racism" is all that honkies think about, and is our only common thread. That is of course is false.
That sounds good, but it is really nothing but a bunch of weak ass excuses.

That sounds good, but it is really nothing but a bunch of weak ass excuses.
There is an alternate history. Slavery was to end in a decade if there was no war. Pressures were fomented by outside forces along with internal ones. Agents for the then globalists wanted a Fiat Currency, and they tried multiple times to establish one, but the currency went back to gold and silver backing. A weaker rich Western nation would give them a footing. It took the globalists until 1913 to get their Fiat Currency.

Are black voters capable or incapable of seeing through these supposed lies, in your opinion?

Why do you only ask about black voters? A better question would be if any voters are capable of seeing through lies, when it is all they have.

So if black voters don't agree with your politics they're failures? Maybe they just have different opinions. Are they not allowed?

Sure it is. Never said otherwise. You don't think much, do you?

And 90% of black voters choose to vote for Democrats. Are you not comprehending that little cuck? 😄

A cuck would be a white man who pretends to respect you. I show you the respect of being honest to you. Which you hate.

So why do you think such a large portion of black voters vote for Democrats. I bet you don't have the balls to give an answer. 😁

At this point? Mostly because of the massive targetting of them by the dem propaganda machine.

I mean, if you are constantly told from BIRTH, that someone is out to get you, and keep you down, then the Party that is willing to fight against that someone for you, will look good.

That you think that is wacist, is just you being a dumbass.

There is an alternate history. Slavery was to end in a decade if there was no war.
😄

You mean fake history. The Confederates wrote into their Constitution a permanent state of slavery for blacks. The States Rights champions went out of their way to make it implicitly clear that no State of the Confederacy had a right to abolish slavery.

Why do you only ask about black voters? A better question would be if any voters are capable of seeing through lies, when it is all they have.
I ask because 90% of black voters resoundingly reject Republicans and their ideology. That's a fairly definitive number. And the conversation is about which party is the ideological progeny of the Confederacy and Segregationists who's underlying theme was being anti-black. You don't think it's relevant to look to who black voters support and who they reject to answer that question? Are you stupid or just scared?
Sure it is. Never said otherwise. You don't think much, do you?
You don't think more than one move ahead boy or you'd know how stupid all your arguments are. 😄
A cuck would be a white man who pretends to respect you. I show you the respect of being honest to you. Which you hate.
But you won't admit what we all know. That you're a white racist piece of shit. When you do that then you won't be a cosplaying cuck. You'll still be a loser, but at least you'll have been man enough to step out of the closet.
At this point? Mostly because of the massive targetting of them by the dem propaganda machine.
So you think all those black voters are just susceptible to propaganda? You realize you're basically saying black voters can't think for ourselves. You don't understand how that's racist? Why can you defeat this propaganda but not the 90% of us who vote Democrat?
I mean, if you are constantly told from BIRTH, that someone is out to get you, and keep you down, then the Party that is willing to fight against that someone for you, will look good.
And we just believe everything we're told I guess. Is that it? 😄
That you think that is wacist, is just you being a dumbass.
Sure. You're the one who thinks we aren't capable of thinking for ourselves but I'm the racist. 😂

I ask because 90% of black voters resoundingly reject Republicans and their ideology. That's a fairly definitive number. And the conversation is about which party is the ideological progeny of the Confederacy and Segregationists who's underlying theme was being anti-black. You don't think it's relevant to look to who black voters support and who they reject to answer that question? Are you stupid or just scared?

I don't defer to blacks. Correct. Why should I? You are not special. You have no Moral Authority that I need to respect.

That you think you do, is you being racist.

You don't think more than one move ahead boy or you'd know how stupid all your arguments are. 😄

ONe move ahead? You only have one move, talk shit.

But you won't admit what we all know. That you're a white racist piece of shit. When you do that then you won't be a cosplaying cuck. You'll still be a loser, but at least you'll have been man enough to step out of the closet.

So you think all those black voters are just susceptible to propaganda? You realize you're basically saying black voters can't think for ourselves. You don't understand how that's racist? Why can you defeat this propaganda but not the 90% of us who vote Democrat?

And we just believe everything we're told I guess. Is that it? 😄

Sure. You're the one who thinks we aren't capable of thinking for ourselves but I'm the racist. 😂

I've been clear. I think all people are susceptible to propaganda and I think the difference is that blacks are targetted more heavily.

There is nothing racist in that. That you feel a need to lie and claim that there is, is just you being a piece of sht liar.

The difference between when we insult each other, is that we both know that you are a shit talker, while I am not.

Also, a man like you that talks so much shit online? It is funny when you call other people's bravery or manhood into question.

I don't defer to blacks. Correct. Why should I? You are not special. You have no Moral Authority that I need to respect.
Who was asking about moral authority you dipshit? 😄

When trying to figure out which party is anti-black, why wouldn't you look to see how black people vote? That's obvious. Are you fucking stupid? Do you think pretending to be stupid is a better strategy then answering that simple question? Are you going to duck and hide from me like a little bitch? 😄 That's sad. For you. For me its highly entertaining.
That you think you do, is you being racist.

ONe move ahead? You only have one move, talk shit.

I've been clear. I think all people are susceptible to propaganda and I think the difference is that blacks are targetted more heavily.
Can black voters think for themselves? It's a simple yes or no answer little bitch. If the answer is yes then you must accept 90% of black voters are choosing to reject Republicans and their ideology. If your answer is no then you're an obvious racist. Which is it going to be little bitch?
There is nothing racist in that. That you feel a need to lie and claim that there is, is just you being a piece of sht liar.
It's very obviously racist. To everyone. It's okay to step out of the closet son. 😄
The difference between when we insult each other, is that we both know that you are a shit talker, while I am not.
You're a cosplaying little bitch. 😄
Also, a man like you that talks so much shit online? It is funny when you call other people's bravery or manhood into question.
Bitch, we talk online. Every time you and I have conversed it has been online. When you try to brag about what a tough guy you are in real life in comparison to me, you do it online. 😂

Forum List

Back