🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

I don't defer to blacks. Correct. Why should I? You are not special. You have no Moral Authority that I need to respect.

That you think you do, is you being racist.

ONe move ahead? You only have one move, talk shit.

I've been clear. I think all people are susceptible to propaganda and I think the difference is that blacks are targetted more heavily.

There is nothing racist in that. That you feel a need to lie and claim that there is, is just you being a piece of sht liar.

The difference between when we insult each other, is that we both know that you are a shit talker, while I am not.

Also, a man like you that talks so much shit online? It is funny when you call other people's bravery or manhood into question.
He just doesn't get it. To ignorant or lazy to know better.

Who was asking about moral authority you dipshit? 😄

When trying to figure out which party is anti-black, why wouldn't you look to see how black people vote? That's obvious. Are you fucking stupid? Do you think pretending to be stupid is a better strategy then answering that simple question? Are you going to duck and hide from me like a little bitch? 😄 That's sad. For you. For me its highly entertaining.

Can black voters think for themselves? It's a simple yes or no answer little bitch. If the answer is yes then you must accept 90% of black voters are choosing to reject Republicans and their ideology. If your answer is no then you're an obvious racist. Which is it going to be little bitch?

It's very obviously racist. To everyone. It's okay to step out of the closet son. 😄

You're a cosplaying little bitch. 😄

Bitch, we talk online. Every time you and I have conversed it has been online. When you try to brag about what a tough guy you are in real life in comparison to me, you do it online. 😂
Can black voters think for themselves? Those who don't vote democrat do.

Who was asking about moral authority you dipshit? 😄

You were. Dumbass. Yes, you didn't use that word, but that is the basis of your argument. Dumbass.

When trying to figure out which party is anti-black, why wouldn't you look to see how black people vote? That's obvious.

Only if you assume blacks are incapable of error. Which no human is. So, you are just a dumbass.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you think pretending to be stupid is a better strategy then answering that simple question? Are you going to duck and hide from me like a little bitch? 😄 That's sad. For you. For me its highly entertaining.

I answered the question. I just don't see a need to divide up my answers about people, by race.

You are the one that sees everything though a lens of race. Because you are a racist.

Can black voters think for themselves? It's a simple yes or no answer little bitch. If the answer is yes then you must accept 90% of black voters are choosing to reject Republicans and their ideology. If your answer is no then you're an obvious racist. Which is it going to be little bitch?

You talk so tough online. You must be such a pussy in real life.

It's very obviously racist. To everyone. It's okay to step out of the closet son. 😄

Only to someone too retarded to know the meaning of the word. To be clear, I mean you. YOu are retarded.

You're a cosplaying little bitch. 😄

THe lack of self awareness in you, as you talk about "bitches" but ally yourself with the party of LGBTQ-ect activsists, would be funny if it was not so pathic.

Bitch, we talk online. Every time you and I have conversed it has been online. When you try to brag about what a tough guy you are in real life in comparison to me, you do it online. 😂

Yes, we talk online. ANd you are the one that needs to constantly talk shit about how everyone you don't like is a "bitch" or a "cuck".

Which makes it likely that in real life, you are a weak ass bitch cuck. Just saying.

He just doesn't get it. To ignorant or lazy to know better.

He, like most libs, is just a shit talker. He knows the shit he is spewing is just that, complete shit.

BUT, in that, he is a fine representative of the Left. So....

not much value in talk at this point, I fear.

And the rest don't? So unless black voters think they way you think they should they aren't thinking for themselves? Way to hide your racism guy. 😄 It's so incredibly hard to spot.
Yes the rest don't think for themselves why would blacks vote for a klan leader? Why would they vote for a proud segregationist?

You were. Dumbass. Yes, you didn't use that word, but that is the basis of your argument. Dumbass.
Did I send you that message telepathically? 😄
Only if you assume blacks are incapable of error. Which no human is. So, you are just a dumbass.
In error? Who you vote for isn't a test you dipshit, it's a choice.
I answered the question. I just don't see a need to divide up my answers about people, by race.
No you didn't you coward. I'll ask again and again to drive home the depth of your cowardice.

Can we as black voters think for ourselves? Yes or no?
You are the one that sees everything though a lens of race. Because you are a racist.
The question is about which party today is the party of white racists. Race seems kind of integral to that question, don't you think? 😄
You talk so tough online. You must be such a pussy in real life.
Adorably ironic isn't he everyone? 😄

THe lack of self awareness in you, as you talk about "bitches" but ally yourself with the party of LGBTQ-ect activsists, would be funny if it was not so pathic.
Why? They cucked your white Christian society. They're out in the open today and obvious white racists like you are trying to hide your white hoods. 😄
Yes, we talk online. ANd you are the one that needs to constantly talk shit about how everyone you don't like is a "bitch" or a "cuck".
Because you are. It has nothing to do with your personal toughness you dipshit it has to do with you and your people as a group. Collectively you're a bunch of loser bitches who can't stop immigrants like me from coming in and making your country our own. That's what we (collectively) are doing to you and until you and yours sack up and find a solution to your demographic demise you remain little cucks allowing us to have our way with your country while you sit in the corner and watch. And cry.
Which makes it likely that in real life, you are a weak ass bitch cuck. Just saying.
That's happening in real life boy. We are having our way with your country. 😁

😄

You mean fake history. The Confederates wrote into their Constitution a permanent state of slavery for blacks. The States Rights champions went out of their way to make it implicitly clear that no State of the Confederacy had a right to abolish slavery.
There are far more powerful interests than what was important to you but a pittance to them. To have opinions people need to broaden their minds and then decide. I know the Prog dogma completely. Ideas started well but then became abused and the people involved cannot stop their movement to insanity levels now.

Did I send you that message telepathically? 😄
No, it was clear in the arguments you have made. YOu seem to think that blacks have some special Moral Authority that the rest of us should defer to.

That you are too stupid to understand the meaning of your own position, or just too dishonest to admit it, either way, I don't care.

In error? Who you vote for isn't a test you dipshit, it's a choice.

And now you pretend to be too stupid to know that some choices can be wrong.

No you didn't you coward. I'll ask again and again to drive home the depth of your cowardice.

Can we as black voters think for ourselves? Yes or no?

Which I answered. You are course, don't really care about the answer. You just want a gotcha moment. Because you are not really trying to discuss anything. YOu are too stupid and cowardly to do that.

The question is about which party today is the party of white racists. Race seems kind of integral to that question, don't you think? 😄
No, the question was about how people vote. You changed the subject so you could dodge a point that you could not refute or challenge.

Adorably ironic isn't he everyone? 😄

Why? They cucked your white Christian society. They're out in the open today and obvious white racists like you are trying to hide your white robes. 😄

Well, because they are everything you clearly despise. Or at least pretend to despise. So, do you really have a problem with "bitches" or not? Cause you talk a lot of shit about them? Or is it just that you talk a lot of shit?

Because you are. It has nothing to do with your personal toughness you dipshit it has to do with you and your people as a group. Collectively you're a bunch of loser bitches who can't stop immigrants like me from coming in and making your country our own. That's what we (collectively) are doing to you and until you and yours sack up and find a solution to your demographic demise you remain little cucks allowing us to have our way with your country while you sit in the corner and watch. And cry.

That's happening in the real life boy. We are having our way with your country.

If you really believe that, why do you need to talk so much shit online?

There are far more powerful interests than what was important to you but a pittance to them. To have opinions people need to broaden their minds and then decide. I know the Prog dogma completely. Ideas started well but then became abused and the people involved cannot stop their movement to insanity levels now.
What the fuck are you on about? I was talking about real shit, like what they wrote in their Constitution. 😄

There is an alternate history. Slavery was to end in a decade if there was no war. Pressures were fomented by outside forces along with internal ones. Agents for the then globalists wanted a Fiat Currency, and they tried multiple times to establish one, but the currency went back to gold and silver backing. A weaker rich Western nation would give them a footing. It took the globalists until 1913 to get their Fiat Currency.
Smfh.

Forum List

Back