🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

I personally don't think that. I think it is hard to see past lies, when it is all your leadership adn community constantly feed you.
Are black voters capable or incapable of seeing through these supposed lies, in your opinion?
But, if I did think it, that failure would be the result of the CHOICES of those voters, not something inherent in them based on their race.
So if black voters don't agree with your politics they're failures? Maybe they just have different opinions. Are they not allowed?
Just like with the White Dem Voters.

You getting any of this? Just kidding. I know you are too stupid.
And 90% of black voters choose to vote for Democrats. Are you not comprehending that little cuck? 😄
I actually hinted that ALL DEM VOTERS, regardless of race or gender, are "too stupid to think". BUt I did not imply that it was something genetic. IMO, their descendents could very well be good, moral, productive members of society, who live in shame of their parents.
So why do you think such a large portion of black voters vote for Democrats. I bet you don't have the balls to give an answer. 😁

Are black voters capable or incapable of seeing through these supposed lies, in your opinion?

So if black voters don't agree with your politics they're failures? Maybe they just have different opinions. Are they not allowed?

And 90% of black voters choose to vote for Democrats. Are you not comprehending that little cuck? 😄

So why do you think such a large portion of black voters vote for Democrats. I bet you don't have the balls to give an answer. 😁
You democrats believe blacks can't find the DMV or have an ID.

What is right is that you are a racist that's loves to project.
So you don't know the history of the democrat party. You're either lazy or ignorant.
I don't know whatever fake history you're referring to where someone switched in day. 😄
You democrats believe blacks can't find the DMV or have an ID.
Wrong again bozo. I think piece of shit Republicans look up what IDs black voters are more likely to have than white voters and then tries to eliminate those IDs from being used as voter IDs. That a little more nuanced though so I understand if a derp boy like you doesn't understand it. 😄

I don't know whatever fake history you're referring to where someone switched in day. 😄

Wrong again bozo. I think piece of shit Republicans look up what IDs black voters are more likely to have than white voters and then tries to eliminate those IDs from being used as voter IDs. That a little more nuanced though so I understand if a derp boy like you doesn't understand it. 😄
What fake history? Who created Jim crow laws? Who fought to defend slavery? Who fought to stop blacks from voting? And yes dumbass it is democrats who claim blacks have a hard time getting to the DMV and having an ID

What fake history? Who created Jim crow laws? Who fought to defend slavery? Who fought to stop blacks from voting?
Southern white conservative dixicrats. Today's southern democratic constituency consists of those very black voters Jim Crow dixicrats were trying to deny the vote to and that southern white constituency votes largely for Republicans today.
And yes dumbass it is democrats who claim blacks have a hard time getting to the DMV and having an ID
Wrong moron. The argument is that Republicans target IDs black voters have and tries to eliminate them as voter IDs. Three separate courts, including the Supreme Court reiterated as much when they found Republicans in North Carolina "targeted black voters with surgical precision."

The federal court in Richmond found that the primary purpose of North Carolina's wasn't to stop voter fraud, but rather to disenfranchise minority voters. The judges found that the provisions "target African Americans with almost surgical precision."

In particular, the court found that North Carolina lawmakers requested data on racial differences in voting behaviors in the state. "This data showed that African Americans disproportionately lacked the most common kind of photo ID, those issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)," the judges wrote.

So the legislators made it so that the only acceptable forms of voter identification were the ones disproportionately used by white people. "With race data in hand, the legislature amended the bill to exclude many of the alternative photo IDs used by African Americans," the judges wrote. "The bill retained only the kinds of IDs that white North Carolinians were more likely to possess."

Southern white conservative dixicrats. Today's southern democratic constituency consists of those very black voters Jim Crow dixicrats were trying to deny the vote to and that southern white constituency votes largely for Republicans today.

Wrong moron. The argument is that Republicans target IDs black voters have and tries to eliminate them as voter IDs. Three separate courts, including the Supreme Court reiterated as much when they found Republicans in North Carolina "targeted black voters with surgical precision."

The federal court in Richmond found that the primary purpose of North Carolina's wasn't to stop voter fraud, but rather to disenfranchise minority voters. The judges found that the provisions "target African Americans with almost surgical precision."

In particular, the court found that North Carolina lawmakers requested data on racial differences in voting behaviors in the state. "This data showed that African Americans disproportionately lacked the most common kind of photo ID, those issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)," the judges wrote.

So the legislators made it so that the only acceptable forms of voter identification were the ones disproportionately used by white people. "With race data in hand, the legislature amended the bill to exclude many of the alternative photo IDs used by African Americans," the judges wrote. "The bill retained only the kinds of IDs that white North Carolinians were more likely to possess."
And you believe those same democrats changed in one year? You are an idiot.
Dumbass every North Carolinian have the same ID black white brown yellow we all have the same ID and it's racist to think their different because of race

And you believe those same democrats changed in one year? You are an idiot.
Where did I say they changed in one year you moron? Are you confused or something? That's your dipshit argument. 😄
Dumbass every North Carolinian have the same ID black white brown yellow we all have the same ID and it's racist to think their different because of race
Derp derp derp derp derp. We can all read the article you Short Bus riding moron, that's not what it said. :funnyface:

Where did I say they changed in one year you moron? Are you confused or something? That's your dipshit argument. 😄

Derp derp derp derp derp. We can all read the article you Short Bus riding moron, that's not what it said. :funnyface:
You didn't say anything about a change but good try at redirecting. It ain't working. You for some reason believe the democrat party magically stopped being racist just because they finally voted one time for civil rights.
So glad to see I corrected your racist views on IDs in North Carolina

You didn't say anything about a change but good try at redirecting. It ain't working.
You're an obvious moron. Of course there was a change. Southern Democrats went from being largely white voters, to largely black voters. It just happened over decades. You're the only idiot who kept insisting it happened in a day. 😄
You for some reason believe the democrat party magically stopped being racist just because they finally voted one time for civil rights.
Magic had nothing to do with it. Black Civil rights activists pressured more moderate Democrats and Republicans in the North to cuck white segregationists and pass the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. It was hard work, "good trouble", civil disobedience and the televising of shameful racist behavior that finally forced Northern whites to act right.
So glad to see I corrected your racist views on IDs in North Carolina
You only continue to show your stupidity. 😄

You're an obvious moron. Of course there was a change. Southern Democrats went from being largely white voters, to largely black voters. It just happened over decades. You're the only idiot who kept insisting it happened in a day. 😄

Magic had nothing to do with it. Black Civil rights activists pressured more moderate Democrats and Republicans in the North to cuck white segregationists and pass the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. It was hard work, "good trouble", civil disobedience and the televising of shameful racist behavior that finally forced Northern whites to act right.

You only continue to show your stupidity. 😄
There was no southern switch that's a lie.
Big Lies, Politics, and the Constitution of the United States of America
The same racist democrats keep getting elected as a matter of fact Biden authored the bill that created systemic racism

There was a switch you idiot. Southern Democrats were largely white during the age of the Confederacy and segregation and now they are the party of Southern black voters. Are you fucking blind or something? 😄
No their was no switch. Only one person switched parties storm Thurman. Democrat kept their klan leader up until the day he died.

No their was no switch. Only one person switched parties storm Thurman. Democrat kept their klan leader up until the day he died.
What do you mean there was no switch? You think Southern Blacks during the Confederacy and Segregation supported the party of the Confederacy and Segregation? How stupid are you son? 😄

I don't think the Democrats stopped being racists right after the Republicans freed the slaves.

George Corley Wallace Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998)[1] was an American politician who served as the 45th governor of Alabama for four terms. A member of the Democratic Party, he is best remembered for his staunch segregationist and populist views.[2][3][4] During his tenure, he promoted "industrial development, low taxes, and trade schools."[5] Wallace sought the United States presidency as a Democrat three times, and once as an American Independent Party candidate, unsuccessfully each time. Wallace opposed desegregation and supported the policies of "Jim Crow" during the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 inaugural address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever".[6]

Asa Carter
Determined to "outn-word" the opposition in his 1962 bid for governor, Democrat George Wallace (D) turned to the politics of race with a new fiery speechwriter, Asa Carter. Carter, a Democrat radio announcer and founder of his own Ku Klux Klan organization, was a man with a dark, troubling past. "He had a long history of violence, in fact, it’s not an exaggeration to call him something of a kind of psychopath," says Wallace biographer Dan Carter.

Democrat writer Asa Carter had shot two men in a dispute over money just a few years before joining Wallace’s campaign, and his Klan group shared his volatile temperament. "In one eighteen-month period," recounts Dan Carter in his George Wallace biography, "his followers joined in the stoning of Autherine Lucy on the University of Alabama campus, assaulted black singer Nat King Cole on a Birmingham stage, beat Birmingham civil rights activist Fred Shuttlesworth and stabbed his wife, and, in what was billed as a warning to potential black ‘trouble-makers,’ castrated a randomly-chosen, slightly retarded black handyman."

Political observers noted a new punch in Wallace’s stump speeches during the ‘62 campaign, and Carter was credited for the change. "[Asa Carter] was this little quiet guy who always looked like he needed a shave," remembers Alabama Democrat journalist Wayne Greenhaw. "He was a hell of a writer. I mean, he knew how to put words together."

One of the first thing Leftest revolutionaries want to do is destroy history.

We have seen it all over the world.
You got us Flash. We were going to destroy history with our time machines and ray guns but darnit you foiled us again. 😄

That's not what I wrote you illiterate fuckwit and pretending as if you can't understand simple sentences only makes you look like a moron. 😄

Let's try this again Slow Boy. We should teach little children, especially little white Southern ones, that the racist pieces of shits who fought to preserve slavery and then segregation were indeed pieces of shit who belonged to a shit culture. Identify what's factually wrong with those statements. 😁
I quoted you directly liar.

I quoted you directly liar.
It's there for all to see Short Bus. 😄

We should teach little children, especially little southern white ones the Confederates and Segregationists were pieces of shit from a shit culture who also voted for the Democratic party. What's to object about that? 😁

What do you mean there was no switch? You think Southern Blacks during the Confederacy and Segregation supported the party of the Confederacy and Segregation? How stupid are you son? 😄
There was no party switch blacks supported FDR and the democrat party yes they are that stupid.

Forum List

Back