🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

Stupid it was in English. Could you take an English comprehension course?
Awwww. Poor baby. Are you lashing out because you're just now realizing how stupid your argument is and calling 90% of black voters stupid and lazy clearly identifies you as the racist? 😄

Awwww. Poor baby. Are you lashing out because you're just now realizing how stupid your argument is and calling 90% of black voters stupid and lazy clearly identifies you as the racist? 😄
Stupid it's moronic to believe that with all the racist history they have magically changed in one year.

Naming military installations after treasonous war criminals who sought to destroy America was part of a campaign to establish and reinforce the racism and hate that was Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

It’s a dishonor to the service men and women who serve in such installations named for treasonous war criminals who fought in defense of slavery in lawless rebellion against the United States.

And those who oppose the renaming of military installations are just as racist, just as wrong, and just as reprehensible as those who fought to keep Americans of color enslaved.

The Jim Crow laws of the democratic south, did not need names on military bases to give them teeth. It was people like you that passed them and enforced them with whip and gun.

Today, it is funny to see how viciously you fight against enemies that are long dead. Your bravery will be the stuff of legends.

Legendary on how freaking stupid and cowardly you are.

The Jim Crow laws of the democratic south, did not need names on military bases to give them teeth. It was people like you that passed them and enforced them with whip and gun.

Today, it is funny to see how viciously you fight against enemies that are long dead. Your bravery will be the stuff of legends.

Legendary on how freaking stupid and cowardly you are.
Ouch that going to leave a mark

Stupid it's moronic to believe that with all the racist history they have magically changed in one year.
What the fuck are you even talking about clown boy. So changed what in a year?

I was talking about your hilarious insistence that 90% of black voters are stupid and lazy. You can't talk your way out that blatant racism.
Evidently they don't I know plenty of blacks who voted democrat just because their family did.
You pinky swearing that 90% of black voters are just doing it because they're lazy or stupid really sells your argument. It's totally believable now and doesn't sound racist at all. 😂

I was talking about your hilarious insistence that 90% of black voters are stupid and lazy. You can't talk your way out that blatant racism.

You pinky swearing that 90% of black voters are just doing it because they're lazy or stupid really sells your argument. It's totally believable now and doesn't sound racist at all. 😂

He was clear that he thought all dem voters were lazy or stupid, regardless of race.

You are the one focused on race, not him, not us.

He was clear that he thought all dem voters were lazy or stupid, regardless of race.

You are the one focused on race, not him, not us.
I heard him. And what he did was call 90% of black voters stupid and lazy. 😄 Go and try to spin that all you like, there's no way to not make it look deeply racist. 😄

Here's your problem you still believe that flanging the word racist makes you right. It's not racist to say black are either to lazy or to ignorant to do some research on the party they support. You do not change your racist history in just one year. It's ignorant to believe it is possible.

I heard him. And what he did was call 90% of black voters stupid and lazy. 😄 Go and try to spin that all you like, there's no way to not make it look deeply racist. 😄

He didn't use that number, you did. That is YOUR number. He was talking about what it takes to vote for dems, white or black.

Nothing racist about having a negative view of left leaning people like yourself.

Should we also tear down the black confederate soldier monuments? Even though blacks in the Confederate Army were not officially combat troops they did provide support such as cooks, teamsters or manual laborers. Most were forced to accompany their masters into war. However, they formed bonds with the white soldiers. Although official records never outline a black confederate soldier firing a gun, a few accounts do reference that. In 1865, the Confederate Congress passed a law to allow black men to serve in combat roles but that they would still be slaves. Active fighting ended just after that. IMO these black confederates should be remembered.

1665347205850.png

1665346317626.png

Here's your problem you still believe that flanging the word racist makes you right. It's not racist to say black are either to lazy or to ignorant to do some research on the party they support.
You're wrong, that is absolutely racist. 😄
You do not change your racist history in just one year. It's ignorant to believe it is possible.
What are you even referring to. Who changed what in a year? 😄

You're wrong, that is absolutely racist. 😄

What are you even referring to. Who changed what in a year? 😄

Racism requires that he state that it the action that is being discussed is a result of a racial trait.

A random group of people, can do something stupid, and discussing it, doesn't imply that you think what they did was based on their member ship in that group.

You are too stupid to understand the meaning of the words you use.

He didn't use that number, you did. That is YOUR number. He was talking about what it takes to vote for dems, white or black.
That's not my number you moron, that's the percentage of black voters who vote for the Democratic party. Don't be a little pussy. If you want to argue that all those black voters are ignorant or lazy then say it with your chest, don't whisper it like a frightened little cuck.
Nothing racist about having a negative view of left leaning people like yourself.
It's okay if you don't understand that suggesting black democratic voters (90% of all black voters) are too stupid to think it's racist. Racists are by definition, ignorant morons themselves. 😄

Can you try that again in English? 😄

Do you think all democratic black voters are on welfare or something? You're not doing a great job not looking like a racist.
Lucky for me I assume anyone who accuses me of racism is either an idiot, delusional, or doing satire.
If we aren't afraid then why did you list it as one of the things keeping black people voting Democratic? Do you think whites are somehow less susceptible to criticism? Do they have tougher skin? 😄 How do you make sense of this stupid argument?
I believe I said blacks aren't afraid but nobody likes criticism.
And that serves to keep the rest of the blacks, over 90% of them, scared and in line? Is that it? Is this your totally non racist argument.... :lmao:
What do you call a person who dislikes people based on their skin color? Since youve appropriated "racist" to mean person who disagrees you need a new word for not liking or mistreating based on race.

Racism requires that he state that it the action that is being discussed is a result of a racial trait.
Only in your mind. When you think nearly every single black voter is stupid or ignorant that kind of racism speak for itself. 😄
A random group of people, can do something stupid, and discussing it, doesn't imply that you think what they did was based on their member ship in that group.
We're weren't talking about random groups we were taking about a very specific group, black voters.
You are too stupid to understand the meaning of the words you use.
You're too stupid to see how dumb your arguments are. 😄

That's not my number you moron, that's the percentage of black voters who vote for the Democratic party. Don't be a little pussy. If you want to argue that all those black voters are ignorant or lazy then say it with your chest, don't whisper it like a frightened little cuck.

I personally don't think that. I think it is hard to see past lies, when it is all your leadership adn community constantly feed you.

But, if I did think it, that failure would be the result of the CHOICES of those voters, not something inherent in them based on their race.

Just like with the White Dem Voters.

You getting any of this? Just kidding. I know you are too stupid.

It's okay if you don't understand that suggesting black democratic voters (90% of all black voters) are too stupid to think it's racist. Racists are by definition, ignorant morons themselves. 😄

I actually hinted that ALL DEM VOTERS, regardless of race or gender, are "too stupid to think". BUt I did not imply that it was something genetic. IMO, their descendents could very well be good, moral, productive members of society, who live in shame of their parents.

So, are we supposed to just forget about the Civil War? I referenced black confederates in another post, shall we forget about them too? Shall we forget the blood shed on both sides to emancipate an enslaved population and the schism is caused in our country? Never happen, events like this will never be forgotten no matter how many statues or monuments you care to tear down. The more you erase history the more you are apt to repeat it.

Forum List

Back