Secretary of DHS Blames Orlando on Self Radicalization

Just now, on FoxNews Special Report, I watched this clown blame the internet on the Florida Muslim gathering up guns to blow away a bunch of gays. He consistently repeated the claim that Islam is a “religion of peace” and that “gun control” will play a major role in the effort to stop future acts like this.

Whaaaaaaat?

The Obama administration's agenda is so blind and one-sided that they refuse to acknowledge what any sane human being with a lick of common sense has to understand. Someone like Mateen attends his mosque and learns the basics of Islam and then just out of nowhere becomes “radicalized?” Gimme a break for God's sake!

He also refused to deal with border security and vetting those entering this country from Muslim countries.

Less than 7 months and we're through with these idiots. As every day goes by, more people realize just how dangerous they are and – in spite of so-called shortcomings – Trump is the only current solution of putting an end to it.

Will provide a video of the interview as soon as it becomes available.
Trump 2016...Stop The American Suicide Propagated By Leftist Turncoats and Cowards.
Hail Hitler!!!
images
What did I say that had anything to do with Hitler? Hitler was a piece of shit leftist too.
The fact that your white and exist, makes you a Nazi LOLO
I'm white and I exist. Should I be put in a gas chamber or an oven to die? Maybe sent off to "camp". I don't know, what do you think? Think of all the things I have done to you(nothing). Those Jews did all those things(nothing)to Germans and they were punished. What will the left do to me?

A lot of incompetence DHS during his time but he gets a check and a pass in all of it. Why us that?
Let me get this straight, your calling mf's incompetent, with this shit: Why us that? sentence? LOL

sorry, another typo. Why does Jeh Johnson still have job? Still get check? DHS FUBAR. I despise GWB for adding it. USA had plenty of dept to cover whatever.
Got a better question, how does a congress with a 9% approval rating, get a tax payer check each pay cycle?
The better question is why are we paying that turd in the White House anything? He's costing us money and lives.

To the OP, I listened to that jerkoff this morning, it was obvious he was a purely a political appointment and sounded exactly like obama in talking points. His breath probably smells like obie's butt.

Forum List

Back