Secretary of State - Colonel Alan West

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Paterus would be perfect if it wasn't for his spotty record and liberal stance on gun control.

John Bolton: I would love this pick, but Trump doesn't seem to give him much attention.

Mitt Romney and Corker shouldn't be considered! F'ing amazing and stupid.

I think Trump should have considered Colonel Alan West. He has the resume, smarts, backbone and the knows the truth about Islam.

He would be the perfect pick.

My fear is he selects Romney!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LTC West is a bozo, just like you, ghooks.

It will be Corker or Romney if Trump has any sense at all.

Paterus would be perfect if it wasn't for his spotty record and liberal stance on gun control.

John Bolton: I would love this pick, but Trump doesn't seem to give him much attention.

I think Trump should have considered Colonel Alan West. He has the resume, smarts, backbone and the knows the truth about Islam.

Now see, you got me all excited. West would be a great pick.

Trump shows his smarts. He lets everyone hang on a pick and it fills the media. How much more attention can he draw?

As hard as he's trying, we don't hear a whole lot about Obozo.

Paterus would be my pick for Secretary of Defense or maybe back in his old post as head of the CIA. I really wanted to see Newt as Secretary of State but I don't guess he wants any Cabinet post. Bolton would make a good Secretary of State but he is kind of a hawke. He knows all about Iran and the Middle East. I think Romney just wants another chance at the Presidency and sees the Secretary of State position as a means to get there. I don't trust him at all.

Of course you want a war hawk ziochristian as SOS....hey we can attack Iran,North Korea,China,Russia,etc etc!

It is a ringing endorsement for Corker or Romney.

I admire West for what he did in Iraq. That took real guts, and he took his punishment like a man. But he is still goofy.

Anybody that President elect Trump picks out for Secretary of State, who is not a warmonger and wants peace with Russia will be a very good choice. :thup:

Yes....that would be "perfect". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course you want a war hawk ziochristian as SOS....hey we can attack Iran,North Korea,China,Russia,etc etc!

What makes you think any of those choices would push us into war?

I prefer a tough nose military man that knows the truth about Islam and will stand against it.

Alan West would rock that shit.

Forum List

Back