Security Risks

In light of the Cawthorne stuff coming out and the dem who was shagging a Chinese spy.

How do the security services handle this sort of thing ?

My guess is that they would just monitor their behaviour and step in if things get out of hand.

Surely the best thing is for someone to step in and give some friendly advice ?

There is speculation that Cawthorne has been outed by his own party for reealing the coke orgies. Im not sure that I buy that.

His behaviour over the past year has grown increasingly erratic.. Guns,drving offences,Putin love and so on. He looks like he is on some sort of spiral.

He is handing over cash for shags to the young staffer who is also his cousin. Was he being blackmailed or is it a genuine relationship ?
Provided there is no criminality then it really isnt anyones business. Apart from Gay folk harmed by his homophobic attitudes.

The Daily Mail does not accuse him of anything. They try to paint the picture he is shagging his cousin and you clearly bought into it. I think he needs someone in his life to help take care of him and change his diapers and crap and he found someone he is close to him he can trust to help him manage day to day paraplegic life

BTW I hate the kid. I think this story, however, is BS

Forum List

Back