See...here's the thing.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Our choice between Boorish and Clueless is something that should never have happened to us. Once again we find ourselves desperately divided over the direction we should go in when in actuality the end result whatever it may be will probably be pretty much the same. We choose based on what they promise often times not stopping to think about what they can actually do. Promises like " lowering the price of groceries " mean absolutely nothing on the face.....or " Making China pay their fair share in Trade".....they sound so simple but those in the know realize that they are anything but and probably not even doable. So we go the polls with a hail Mary and a hope in our heart not knowing where the hell we will end up. It shouldn't be that way.

Soooo where does that leave us as a nation? I'm asking not as a partisan but as one of a greater category of citizens. When was the last time we all came together for our own good? I honestly cannot remember such a time. We seem to thrive on the divisiveness, gleefully attacking the OTHER SIDE as if there really was one. We become so obsessed with just BEATING THE OTHER SIDE that often we fail to look at what our best options are.

I wonder.....is this something done to us on purpose to prevent the unification of our masses?

I look at the leaders of other first world nations and marvel at the difference between them and the average POTUS PERSON. Often times they are world class scholars with proper schooling and professional experience. The contrast is striking. Then of course there are the Thugs like Maduro who just Thugged their way into power. We have sort of a combination of both I guess. Our political system is a back stabbing, down and dirty mud pit that fosters the survival of only the most ruthless....hardly a place to select a world class leader from. I am reminded of the now classic movie piece.....IDIOCRACY.......who could have predicted just how accurate that production would eventually become?
Screenshot (83).png

Our choice between Boorish and Clueless is something that should never have happened to us. Once again we find ourselves desperately divided over the direction we should go in when in actuality the end result whatever it may be will probably be pretty much the same. We choose based on what they promise often times not stopping to think about what they can actually do. Promises like " lowering the price of groceries " mean absolutely nothing on the face.....or " Making China pay their fair share in Trade".....they sound so simple but those in the know realize that they are anything but and probably not even doable. So we go the polls with a hail Mary and a hope in our heart not knowing where the hell we will end up. It shouldn't be that way.

Soooo where does that leave us as a nation? I'm asking not as a partisan but as one of a greater category of citizens. When was the last time we all came together for our own good? I honestly cannot remember such a time. We seem to thrive on the divisiveness, gleefully attacking the OTHER SIDE as if there really was one. We become so obsessed with just BEATING THE OTHER SIDE that often we fail to look at what our best options are.

I wonder.....is this something done to us on purpose to prevent the unification of our masses?

I look at the leaders of other first world nations and marvel at the difference between them and the average POTUS PERSON. Often times they are world class scholars with proper schooling and professional experience. The contrast is striking. Then of course there are the Thugs like Maduro who just Thugged their way into power. We have sort of a combination of both I guess. Our political system is a back stabbing, down and dirty mud pit that fosters the survival of only the most ruthless....hardly a place to select a world class leader from. I am reminded of the now classic movie piece.....IDIOCRACY.......who could have predicted just how accurate that production would eventually become?View attachment 996578
Politics is the art of division. It is the business of creating groups of people to overcome other groups of people for your own perceived benefit. It is warfare without weapons, unless you are Trump or Kav or the entire GOP Congress trying to evade the bullets of Left-wing loons trying to assassinate them, but I think that is only common sense.

Politics is the art of division. It is the business of creating groups of people to overcome other groups of people for your own perceived benefit. It is warfare without weapons, unless you are Trump or Kav or the entire GOP Congress trying to evade the bullets of Left-wing loons trying to assassinate them, but I think that is only common sense.

Huh.....yes.....the word itself POLITICS...... the establishment of POLES of beliefs...... POLAR......

Hilarious.

When was the last time the GOP accepted reality? That was the last time we had a functional government. Division has always been there but back in the day, the politicians knew they had to work together to get things done.

Then sometime around 1994, Newt Gingrich and Lee Atwater came around and decided that the only thing you needed was a majority plus one...the rest can essentially go f*** themselves. The hate offensive started about that time. And it’s gone on ever since from the right. And it shows no sign of stopping as now the GOP has completely went off the rails. You guys live on conspiracy theories and little else.

Hilarious.

When was the last time the GOP accepted reality? That was the last time we had a functional government. Division has always been there but back in the day, the politicians knew they had to work together to get things done.

Then sometime around 1994, Newt Gingrich and Lee Atwater came around and decided that the only thing you needed was a majority plus one...the rest can essentially go f*** themselves. The hate offensive started about that time. And it’s gone on ever since from the right. And it shows no sign of stopping as now the GOP has completely went off the rails. You guys live on conspiracy theories and little else.

Well your buffoon just proposed price controls so.....

Yes.

It has been done by design since 1992 when Ross Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly.

Since then both parties have done all in their power to divide the nation along any and every line possible.

What we see today is the result of this.

Forum List

Back