Seeing a pattern here?

That whole impeachment song and dance was the best thing since sliced bread while it was Trump in the dock. I guess that shit stops being funny when it starts being your guy, eh? I'll say it again, why so pissed? He isn't going to be removed, in fact, he'll likely never even be impeached. All that's going to happen is some of his banking records will be made public and even that will only be by independent media online. Why so worried?

Not at all pissed off. In fact please do more of this!

Their interest seems to be blocking the Dem agenda since they have none of their own. Virtually all their positions on major policy issues are unpopular with the majority of Americans.
That’s been the Republican playbook for decades.

McConnell admitted his only agenda in 2008 (despite the Recovery from the Great Recession) was to prevent Obama from being re-elected .

McCarthy admitted that the whole Benghazi thing was to hurt Hillary’s election chances.

Gaetz is admitting that THIS nonsense is strictly political in nature and is only meant to keep Biden from winning a second term.

They always TELL us what they are doing.

We need to listen

McConnell admitted his only agenda in 2008 (despite the Recovery from the Great Recession) was to prevent Obama from being re-elected .

McCarthy admitted that the whole Benghazi thing was to hurt Hillary’s election chances.

Gaetz is admitting that THIS nonsense is strictly political in nature and is only meant to keep Biden from winning a second term.

We need to listen
How refreshing it would be if for once they put the country first.

Yet you never once whine about the 8 year old spelling of Biden as Xiden.

I can't believe you admitted you're whining. Re-read your post.

The Xiden spelling has to do with the discussion. Spelling Jim as Gym is just pre-school. It's not even an insult, it's just a children's joke.

You needed that pointed out to you? Seriously? You go, Girl

The Xiden spelling has to do with the discussion. Spelling Jim as Gym is just pre-school. It's not even an insult, it's just a childrens joke

Yes of course, it is always different when your side uses 8 year old nicknames.

one coin....two sides.

The Xiden spelling has to do with the discussion. Spelling Jim as Gym is just pre-school. It's not even an insult, it's just a children's joke.

You needed that pointed out to you? Seriously? You go, Girl
That was some real pretzel logic there tard

That was some real pretzel logic there tard

Lush said: I don't get it, that wasn't Democrat, you're supposed to talk Democrat, kaz. This is really distressing, that's all I understand. Mayday, mayday ...

Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

House Repubs have no interest in solving problems, they ARE the problem.

And this is different how than what Democrats have been doing for the last six years?

Dude. We can all read the crap you post.

It doesn’t pass for anything approaching logic

Bam! That's what I'd have said if you had a good insult. But all you have is a bunch of whining, Karen

You don't get it. I got it, you never do, little guy. That's hilarious, you missed it completely. You actually are Joe Biden, aren't you? You didn't even grasp the point

I addressed that. You're Karine Jean-Pierre, aren't you? You don't hear points you disagree with.

You can disagree with my answers, but don't ignore them as you keep doing. I directly addressed that. Stop being a pussy man. Continue ignoring my answers then badgering me for the same point and you're going bye-bye

We need to listen

Blocking the Dem playbook is the greatest things Republicans could do for their country since you're right they don't have one and yours is worse than none. So that's the best thing they can do.

Democrats are retarded or you'd notice for all the times I slammed Democrats in the decade plus I've posted on the site, I don't praise Republican policies. Stopping you is a great thing though. You're a racist like Democrats always have been and still support slavery letting Mexican Drug Cartels import drugs, slave and sex traffickers. It's the Democrat way

I addressed that. You're Karine Jean-Pierre, aren't you? You don't hear points you disagree with.

You can disagree with my answers, but don't ignore them as you keep doing. I directly addressed that. Stop being a pussy man. Continue ignoring my answers then badgering me for the same point and you're going bye-bye

You did not address, you just said it was different than when you did it.

You did not address, you just said it was different than when you did it.

Re-read my post because you whiffed on it. I directly addressed the difference between Xiden and Gym. What was it? You don't know, do you? I'm not asking you to agree with it, just tell me what I said the difference was. Again, you don't know, do you? Which is my point

Forum List

Back