Seeing a pattern here?

You know Biden did do those things
I would need evidence to convince me. You have none. For example.......

August 2023: “Less Than A Phantom:” Comer’s Latest Report Produced No Evidence of A Bribe. In early-August Comer released a new memo “Third Bank Records Memorandum from the Oversight Committee’s Investigation into the Biden Family’s Influence Peddling and Business Schemes,” attacking the President for supposedly receiving bribes from foreign countries. Unfortunately for Comer, the memo was a belly-flop with no evidence and no new information. POLITICO reported: “But the memo, the third Comer has released so far this year, also doesn’t show a direct payment to Joe Biden.” A Washington Post analysis also summarized Comer’s fishing expedition after the latest memo: “After three months, a period that clearly included more assessments of income received by Hunter Biden (though a lot of the $20 million was already reported), there’s not a whiff of the alleged $5 million paid to Joe Biden by Zlochevsky. It’s less than a phantom.”

"Solzhenitsyn perfectly describes Democrats: They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, they lie anyway."

Ironic, coming from someone who believes in the Big Lie.

berg80 said: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. YOU are kaz, I'm not, you are! You are!

Yes, you're rubber, I'm glue, I got it

I would need evidence to convince me. You have none. For example.......

August 2023: “Less Than A Phantom:” Comer’s Latest Report Produced No Evidence of A Bribe. In early-August Comer released a new memo “Third Bank Records Memorandum from the Oversight Committee’s Investigation into the Biden Family’s Influence Peddling and Business Schemes,” attacking the President for supposedly receiving bribes from foreign countries. Unfortunately for Comer, the memo was a belly-flop with no evidence and no new information. POLITICO reported: “But the memo, the third Comer has released so far this year, also doesn’t show a direct payment to Joe Biden.” A Washington Post analysis also summarized Comer’s fishing expedition after the latest memo: “After three months, a period that clearly included more assessments of income received by Hunter Biden (though a lot of the $20 million was already reported), there’s not a whiff of the alleged $5 million paid to Joe Biden by Zlochevsky. It’s less than a phantom.”

That you see "no evidence" is proof of what you are

berg80 said: No I'm not, kaz, YOU are. YOU are kaz, I'm not, you are! You are!

Yes, you're rubber, I'm glue, I got it
So you don't believe the Big Lie? Meaning you believe Biden won the election?

That you see "no evidence" is proof of what you are
I don't see evidence because there is none.

July 2023: Comer’s Supposed Star Witness Fails To Prove That President Biden Did Anything Wrong. In late July 2023, the day before Trump was indicted for a third time on charges related to the January 6th insurrection at the U.S. Capitol in 2021, a business associate of Hunter Biden appeared before the Oversight Committee to testify at the invitation of James Comer. For weeks in advance, Comer hyped the upcoming interview as bombshell testimony and declared the testimony evidence of a quid pro quo. But Archer’s testimony failed to produce a shred of evidence of a single conflict of interest of President Biden ever doing anything in connection or in relation to Hunter Biden’s business ventures. As ABC reported: “Archer testified that Joe Biden's interactions with Hunter Biden's associates were ‘not related to commercial business,’ that Joe Biden had no involvement with Burisma, the Ukrainian oil conglomerate on whose board both Archer and Hunter Biden served; that the elder Biden never took any actions to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden; and that Hunter Biden never asked his father to take any actions that would help his clients, according to the fully transcribed interview with the committee.” Comer also hyped a portion of testimony by Hunter Biden’s business associate Devon Archer suggesting that Joe Biden supposedly joined Hunter on speakerphone while speaking with business associates up to 20 times. The reality, however, was that Archer’s testimony referred to approximately 20 instances over the span of a decade in which Hunter indicated Joe Biden was merely present; Archer did not testify that President Biden was directly involved in business discussions beyond “the brand” – only that he held casual conversations about “the weather”and “fishing.”

I don't see evidence because there is none.

July 2023: Comer’s Supposed Star Witness Fails To Prove That President Biden Did Anything Wrong. In late July 2023, the day before Trump was indicted for a third time on charges related to the January 6th insurrection at the U.S. Capitol in 2021, a business associate of Hunter Biden appeared before the Oversight Committee to testify at the invitation of James Comer. For weeks in advance, Comer hyped the upcoming interview as bombshell testimony and declared the testimony evidence of a quid pro quo. But Archer’s testimony failed to produce a shred of evidence of a single conflict of interest of President Biden ever doing anything in connection or in relation to Hunter Biden’s business ventures. As ABC reported: “Archer testified that Joe Biden's interactions with Hunter Biden's associates were ‘not related to commercial business,’ that Joe Biden had no involvement with Burisma, the Ukrainian oil conglomerate on whose board both Archer and Hunter Biden served; that the elder Biden never took any actions to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden; and that Hunter Biden never asked his father to take any actions that would help his clients, according to the fully transcribed interview with the committee.” Comer also hyped a portion of testimony by Hunter Biden’s business associate Devon Archer suggesting that Joe Biden supposedly joined Hunter on speakerphone while speaking with business associates up to 20 times. The reality, however, was that Archer’s testimony referred to approximately 20 instances over the span of a decade in which Hunter indicated Joe Biden was merely present; Archer did not testify that President Biden was directly involved in business discussions beyond “the brand” – only that he held casual conversations about “the weather”and “fishing.”

Thank you, the true mind numbing nitwit identifies yourself.

Exactly as I said, you were cheering Trump's indictment. Just stop the lies, Opie

Latest picture of Joe Biden.

1694646047305.png

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

House Repubs have no interest in solving problems, they ARE the problem.

How DARE they behave like Democrats!

Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

House Repubs have no interest in solving problems, they ARE the problem.

What is good the Democrat goose 3 years ago good for the GOP gander today. Typical two faced leftie don't take it as well as you think you dish it out.

Forum List

Back