Seeing commercials on my local fox station in Philadelphia everyday promoting moving to Ohio

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The commerical is saying if you move to Ohio you will have it all and your life will be great. The commercial starts off saying............TOP REASONS your future you wants you to move to OHIO. And it ends with you can have the Career you want and a life you want. LOL

So anyone interested in moving to Ohio so they can have it ALL????????

The commerical is saying if you move to Ohio you will have it all and your life will be great. The commercial starts off saying............TOP REASONS your future you wants you to move to OHIO. And it ends with you can have the Career you want and a life you want. LOL

I was born in Ohio and except for living in Detroit for a few years I've lived in Ohio my entire life.

Tons of them. Kids are going to college here and realize that homes here are affordable, there's work and we are pleasant as hell...

Tons of them. Kids are going to college here and realize that homes here are affordable, there's work and we are pleasant as hell...
yeah like the girl in the commercial who tells the guy she meets a guy at the club she been in ohio since college and she is a engineer, then he gets her pregnant and they have a kid and buying a house lol

yeah like the girl in the commercial who tells the guy she meets a guy at the club she been in ohio since college and she is a engineer, then he gets her pregnant and they have a kid and buying a house lol
I've never seen the commercial you speak of, but if she's a college grad and still picking up men in clubs, she must be from Philadelphia. If she lived in Ohio, she'd be getting ready for work tomorrow, so she can buy that pretty house on the lake...

I've never seen the commercial you speak of, but if she's a college grad and still picking up men in clubs, she must be from Philadelphia. If she lived in Ohio, she'd be getting ready for work tomorrow, so she can buy that pretty house on the lake...
I FOUND IT

Thanks. That's funny.
Truth is, they are welcome. It is mostly college grads who find Ohio so inviting. The American Dream is still accessible here.
I dont know why its airing in Philadelphia because Ohio is nowhere near here

Forum List

Back