🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

then why does every current map I see show Israel but not Palestine ?? :confused:

They all show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines. The agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be considered political or territorial borders. Those are used because Israel has no real borders. Israel is inside Palestine's international borders.

But it's 2013, not 1949. Get with the program

Consider the source. If he wants to believe that Egypt and Jordan are inside " Palestine" let him. He is correct when he says Israel doesn't have " International Borders". . That's because the 48 and 67 " borders" were never accepted .

Can you tell your friends if they want to emulate Christ to stop killing his followers in Muslim countries?

Christian widow killed four months after husband slain

YOUR POST HAS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAPPENING IN PALESTINE. I do not understand why you post here since you care nothing about Palestine. THE place Jesus was born is being ethnically cleansed of Christians by Zionist Jews, and you could care less. What is wrong with you?

Where there are Christians in Muslim Countries they are being enslaved and being ethnically cleaned . Why can't you comment on it regardless of the post? What is wrong with you? You're a HYPOCRITE !

I cannot believe you really believe Somalia is inside Israel and Palestine.

et al,

The question is convoluted because of the interpretation?

(UNDERSTANDING)

When HAMAS says that they want an end to the "occupation," most people think that it means a withdrawal to the 1967 Borders. But that is not the case at all.

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied. When they say they want an end to "occupation" --- they are saying, they want Israel dissolved. HAMAS doesn't want just the Gaza Strip and West Bank, they want the whole enchilada; a one-state solution - the Islamic State of Palestine, from the river to the sea, from north to south.

From the HAMAS perspective, there is recognition in the legitimacy of Israel in any form (1948 borders, 1967 borders, or today's borders). Israel's existence is, to them, an occupation of Palestine. They see no legitimacy because in their way of thinking the creation of Israel was illegal in 1948 and therefore it is all occupied territory. It is an impossible position to hold.

Now it is sometimes argued that Hamas/Palestinians would call a "truce" (temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities) if Israel withdraws to the '67 Borders, abandones settles, and confesses to war crimes. This is a ploy. The right of return is a ploy. It is all about undermining the internal security of Israel.

The Palestinian people are not ready to stand alone and are not ready to ("in good faith") negotiate. That is the problem; and it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure it out.

Most Respectfully,
R

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied.

They only say that because it is true.
then why does every current map I see show Israel but not Palestine ?? :confused:
What do you expect Tinnie, the good "Palestinian" to say? Meanwhile, another Arab thinks differently from the way Tinnie does. How can there be peace when Arabs like Tinnie don't believe that Israel exists? He wants his brethren to have it all, and no Jew should ever govern over an inch of land in the Middle East.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

YOUR POST HAS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAPPENING IN PALESTINE. I do not understand why you post here since you care nothing about Palestine. THE place Jesus was born is being ethnically cleansed of Christians by Zionist Jews, and you could care less. What is wrong with you?

Where there are Christians in Muslim Countries they are being enslaved and being ethnically cleaned . Why can't you comment on it regardless of the post? What is wrong with you? You're a HYPOCRITE !

I cannot believe you really believe Somalia is inside Israel and Palestine.
Everyone knows where Somalia is, but what is unbelievable is that you, "a good Christian woman," isn't spending at least a few minutes a day out of all the hours you are on the computer (looking for articles and posting in different arenas bashing Israel and the Jews) on some forum condemning what is happening to your Christian brethren in Muslim countries. By the way, the only place in the Middle East where Christians are basically safe is in Israel so I can say back to you -- What is wrong with you?

How can a country exist within a country , when the latter isn't even a country ?

when the latter isn't even a country

Interesting political opinion.

Well, I'm sorry the point flew over your head

Here is something to go over your head.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting political opinion.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

Tinmore, you lying hypocrite, you were claiming the 'Israel has no borders & Israel is within Palestine' bullshit before this new U.N decision !

Tinmore, you lying hypocrite, you were claiming the 'Israel has no borders & Israel is within Palestine' bullshit before this new U.N decision !

Post documentation showing Israel's borders and when they were acquired.

And how the hell did Palestine have borders in 1922, when there was no state of Palestine then?????

P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

Yes, but more importantly, the Palestinians recognize the State of Israel. It is Hamas that changed the standing recognition.

BTW, what are the borders of this newly created so called 'Palestine'

Palestine's borders are the same as they have been since 1922.
(OBSERVATION)

Excerpt: Letter dated 25 March 1999 from the Permanent Observer of Palestine to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General UN A/53/879 S/1999/334 said:
Yesterday, the Israeli representative to the United Nations made some comments to the media on the issue of General Assembly resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947, as well as on a statement previously made by President Arafat on the subject. The Israeli representative repeated what the Israeli Foreign Minister said a few days ago, namely that resolution 181 (II) was "null and void". These are pathetic statements involving illegal positions with far-reaching and serious consequences.

For the Palestinian side, and since the strategic decision to forge a peace on the basis of coexistence, resolution 181 (II) has become acceptable. The resolution provides the legal basis for the existence of both the Jewish and the Arab States in Mandated Palestine. According to the resolution, Jerusalem should become a corpus separatum, which the Palestinian side is willing to take into consideration and to reconcile with the Palestinian position that East Jerusalem is part of the Palestinian territory and the capital of the Palestinian State. The Palestinian side adheres to international legitimacy and respects General Assembly resolution 181 (II), as well as Security Council resolution 242 (1967), the implementation of which is the aim of the current Middle East peace process.

(cut)

(Signed) Nasser AL-KIDWA
Ambassador
Permanent Observer of
Palestine to the United Nations​

SOURCE: A/53/879-S/1999/334 of 25 March 1999

I think this muddies-up the case.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, but more importantly, the Palestinians recognize the State of Israel. It is Hamas that changed the standing recognition.

BTW, what are the borders of this newly created so called 'Palestine'

(OBSERVATION)

Excerpt: Letter dated 25 March 1999 from the Permanent Observer of Palestine to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General UN A/53/879 S/1999/334 said:
Yesterday, the Israeli representative to the United Nations made some comments to the media on the issue of General Assembly resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947, as well as on a statement previously made by President Arafat on the subject. The Israeli representative repeated what the Israeli Foreign Minister said a few days ago, namely that resolution 181 (II) was "null and void". These are pathetic statements involving illegal positions with far-reaching and serious consequences.

For the Palestinian side, and since the strategic decision to forge a peace on the basis of coexistence, resolution 181 (II) has become acceptable. The resolution provides the legal basis for the existence of both the Jewish and the Arab States in Mandated Palestine. According to the resolution, Jerusalem should become a corpus separatum, which the Palestinian side is willing to take into consideration and to reconcile with the Palestinian position that East Jerusalem is part of the Palestinian territory and the capital of the Palestinian State. The Palestinian side adheres to international legitimacy and respects General Assembly resolution 181 (II), as well as Security Council resolution 242 (1967), the implementation of which is the aim of the current Middle East peace process.

(cut)

(Signed) Nasser AL-KIDWA
Ambassador
Permanent Observer of

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree with Israel. Resolution 181 was null and void. I have been saying that for years.

(OBSERVATION)

(cut)

(Signed) Nasser AL-KIDWA
Ambassador
Permanent Observer of

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree with Israel. Resolution 181 was null and void. I have been saying that for years.
But did Simon sez?

Forum List

Back