🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

et al,

The question is convoluted because of the interpretation?

(UNDERSTANDING)

When HAMAS says that they want an end to the "occupation," most people think that it means a withdrawal to the 1967 Borders. But that is not the case at all.

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied. When they say they want an end to "occupation" --- they are saying, they want Israel dissolved. HAMAS doesn't want just the Gaza Strip and West Bank, they want the whole enchilada; a one-state solution - the Islamic State of Palestine, from the river to the sea, from north to south.

From the HAMAS perspective, there is recognition in the legitimacy of Israel in any form (1948 borders, 1967 borders, or today's borders). Israel's existence is, to them, an occupation of Palestine. They see no legitimacy because in their way of thinking the creation of Israel was illegal in 1948 and therefore it is all occupied territory. It is an impossible position to hold.

Now it is sometimes argued that Hamas/Palestinians would call a "truce" (temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities) if Israel withdraws to the '67 Borders, abandones settles, and confesses to war crimes. This is a ploy. The right of return is a ploy. It is all about undermining the internal security of Israel.

The Palestinian people are not ready to stand alone and are not ready to ("in good faith") negotiate. That is the problem; and it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure it out.

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

(UNDERSTANDING)

When HAMAS says that they want an end to the "occupation," most people think that it means a withdrawal to the 1967 Borders. But that is not the case at all.

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied. When they say they want an end to "occupation" --- they are saying, they want Israel dissolved. HAMAS doesn't want just the Gaza Strip and West Bank, they want the whole enchilada; a one-state solution - the Islamic State of Palestine, from the river to the sea, from north to south.

From the HAMAS perspective, there is recognition in the legitimacy of Israel in any form (1948 borders, 1967 borders, or today's borders). Israel's existence is, to them, an occupation of Palestine. They see no legitimacy because in their way of thinking the creation of Israel was illegal in 1948 and therefore it is all occupied territory. It is an impossible position to hold.

Now it is sometimes argued that Hamas/Palestinians would call a "truce" (temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities) if Israel withdraws to the '67 Borders, abandones settles, and confesses to war crimes. This is a ploy. The right of return is a ploy. It is all about undermining the internal security of Israel.

The Palestinian people are not ready to stand alone and are not ready to ("in good faith") negotiate. That is the problem; and it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure it out.

Most Respectfully,
R
Very good post Rocco. Makes you wonder the composition of someone like a Tinmore, an avowed Hamas supporter.

That is an inspiring video, I just cannot stop thinking about the woman who was deaf, with her own disability, so passionately committed to righting Injustice in Palestine. THAT IS LIVING OUT THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST IN A LIFE!
Can you tell your friends if they want to emulate Christ to stop killing his followers in Muslim countries?

Christian widow killed four months after husband slain

That is an inspiring video, I just cannot stop thinking about the woman who was deaf, with her own disability, so passionately committed to righting Injustice in Palestine. THAT IS LIVING OUT THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST IN A LIFE!
Can you tell your friends if they want to emulate Christ to stop killing his followers in Muslim countries?

You won't hear a response from Tinmore, that fake " Christian" Sheri, or anybody else. Nothing but a bunch of Hypocrites

YOUR POST HAS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAPPENING IN PALESTINE. I do not understand why you post here since you care nothing about Palestine. THE place Jesus was born is being ethnically cleansed of Christians by Zionist Jews, and you could care less. What is wrong with you?

YOUR POST HAS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAPPENING IN PALESTINE. I do not understand why you post here since you care nothing about Palestine. THE place Jesus was born is being ethnically cleansed of Christians by Zionist Jews, and you could care less. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with me is I have a bone in my leg. It's brutal, I tell ya.

et al,

(UNDERSTANDING)

Most Respectfully,
R

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied.

They only say that because it is true.

et al,

(UNDERSTANDING)

Most Respectfully,
R

HAMAS considers the entire territory that consists of the State of Israel, to be Palestinian Territory that is Occupied.

then why does every current map I see show Israel but not Palestine ?? :confused:

et al,

(UNDERSTANDING)

Most Respectfully,
R

then why does every current map I see show Israel but not Palestine ?? :confused:

They all show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines. The agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be considered political or territorial borders. Those are used because Israel has no real borders. Israel is inside Palestine's international borders.

They all show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines. The agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be considered political or territorial borders. Those are used because Israel has no real borders. Israel is inside Palestine's international borders.

But it's 2013, not 1949. Get with the program

But it's 2013, not 1949. Get with the program

The borders have not changed.

Well, now I've heard it all !

:clap2:

Its true. Look it up.

I don't need to look it up. I have been to Israel over 10 times, most recently in the summer of 2010, and I sure as hell didn't feel like I was inside Palestine.

I think it's time you got your head out of your ass, Tinnie

"Israel still does not have internationally recognized borders,..."

Israel at 65: Success still plagued by uncertainty

How can a country exist within a country , when the latter isn't even a country ?

Where there are Christians in Muslim Countries they are being enslaved and being ethnically cleaned . Why can't you comment on it regardless of the post? What is wrong with you? You're a HYPOCRITE !

Forum List

Back