Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Um, but wait.... Warmonger Clinton. Now the libs vote for war. LMAO

-Geaux

------------------
Hillary Clinton calls for no-fly zone in Syria

In an apparent break with the Obama White House, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called for the creation of a no-fly zone inside Syria Thursday, the day after Russian warplanes started bombing rebels fighting the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

“I personally would be advocating now for a no-fly zone and humanitarian corridors to try to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air, to try to provide some way to take stock of what’s happening, to try to stem the flow of refugees,” Clinton said in an interview with NBC affiliate WHDH in Boston after a campaign event nearby.

U.S. officials confirmed Wednesday that Russian planes had started bombing anti-Assad forces in Syria, but that they did not appear to be targeting Islamic State forces as promised. “I think Putin is playing a very dangerous and cynical game. He’s clearly doing everything he can to prop up Assad and to establish sort of a Russian presence in Syria and the broader Middle East,” Clinton added.

I guess everybody remembers what happened after "no fly zone" in Libya. The country stopped its existence and became an ISIS' nest. Now Dems are trying to do the same in Syria. But according to Obama "ISIS is contained!"

Putin: Remember what Libya or Iraq looked like before these countries and their organizations were destroyed as states by our Western partners’ forces?

Certainly, these were not examples of democracies as we understand the word today, and there probably was a need and possibility to influence these societies’ organization, the state organization, and the nature of these regimes. But whatever the case, these states showed no signs of terrorism. They were not a threat for Paris, for the Cote d’Azur, for Belgium, for Russia, or for the United States.

Now, they are the source of terrorist threats. Our goal is to prevent the same from happening in Syria.
Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

P.S. Since Putin started bombing ISIS in Syria last year (Sept,30), 35 thousands of terrorists have been killed (27 hundreds of Russian and post-Soviet states citizens among them), over 12 thousand square kilometers of Syrian territory has been deliberated from terrorists (over 700 towns and villages). Did Clinton tell Americans about that?

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to force open conflict the the world's other Superpower; does not have the American people's interest in mind. Those who support such a person put all Americans in danger...

Not even finished wth Iraq and republicans already want to start another war with another middle eastern nation that they can't even point out on a map, Syria. Which country is next?

Not even finished wth Iraq and republicans already want to start another war with another middle eastern nation that they can't even point out on a map, Syria. Which country is next?
You are truly deranged and/or misinformed. I'm not sure which. But one thing is certain; you have absolutely nothing of value to add to the discussion...

-Geaux

------------------

In an apparent break with the Obama White House, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called for the creation of a no-fly zone inside Syria Thursday, the day after Russian warplanes started bombing rebels fighting the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

“I personally would be advocating now for a no-fly zone and humanitarian corridors to try to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air, to try to provide some way to take stock of what’s happening, to try to stem the flow of refugees,” Clinton said in an interview with NBC affiliate WHDH in Boston after a campaign event nearby.

U.S. officials confirmed Wednesday that Russian planes had started bombing anti-Assad forces in Syria, but that they did not appear to be targeting Islamic State forces as promised. “I think Putin is playing a very dangerous and cynical game. He’s clearly doing everything he can to prop up Assad and to establish sort of a Russian presence in Syria and the broader Middle East,” Clinton added.

She's still under the impression that Democracy is gonna bloom in MEast and there will be Burkha burning parties and Elvis contests. Believes that she "fixed" Libya. Worked for a guy who said our counter-terrorist op in Yemen was a MODEL of excellence. These people are INSANE. And dangerous.

The days of protecting ANYTHING in Syria with a no-fly zone are over. OR funding "freedom fighters". These are same OLD ideas that contributed to the mass killings and refugee exodus that these mental midgets caused.

I'm out of this. If America wants ANY part of WW3 -- elect either of those clueless retards. I'm just pulling the lever for my LParty and crying in my beer. Because Libertarians (like Ron Paul and the present LP ticket) been correct on this for 25 fucking years. 25 years of killing MILLIONS in the MidEast --- spending $TRILLS and sending over 4000 GIs to fight and come back dead or wounded.

Wish you idiots bliss with YOUR decisions.

Go right ahead and enlighten us. How is it the republicans fault if the whore Hillary decides to run her mouth and threaten Russia with war.
Someone needs to put that stupid bitch out of our misery before she starts WW3.
I see this as yet another act of treason on her part.

Look what that insane Washington is doing now in Mosul (Iraq), it's just a scenario for Hollywood:

"More than 9,000 Daesh fighters from Mosul will be redeployed to eastern Syria to carry out a large-scale offensive which will involve among other things taking control over Deir ez-Zor and Palmyra," the source detailed.

For Washington, this plan, the source suggested, will be an attempt to diminish Russia's success in Syria. Moscow has been credited with helping the Syrian Arab Army turn the tide of war that has seen Damascus fighting against foreign-sponsored terrorist groups for more than five years.

The expert further said that the Democrats will try to claim any success in Mosul, whether perceived or real.
Washington and Riyadh 'Plan to Let Daesh Leave Mosul and Move to Syria'

The jihadi army – and their families – will allegedly be let back in to Syria to battle president Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies.
US 'plotting to allow 9,000 ISIS fighters to escape terror capital Mosul', Moscow claims

Thanks to the irresponsible foreign policies of both President Obama and Hillary Clinton, the terrorist group ISIS has been allowed to spread in more than 30 Nations. This group has caused a lot of damage to United States soldiers and civilians.

Meanwhile President Obama and Clinton have never come up with a plan to completely destroy ISIS. Despite the fact that they are the ones that helped create them in the first place, they don’t seem keen on making sure they don’t spread. As a result, other nations have been forced to help clean up their mess.

Russian military leaders have said that President Obama is allowing thousands of ISIS fighters to be given a safe passage out of Iraq! They would then be let back into the country to fight against the Russian army, or go somewhere else to fight them!

The military source in Moscow said: “In preparation for the operation in Mosul, US intelligence agencies and Saudi Arabia agreed that before the assault all militants will be offered a safe route to leave the city with their families.” President Obama is literally allowing people to leave the city!
BREAKING: Obama Approved Operation To Release 9,000 ISIS Soldiers Inside Moscow

-Geaux

------------------

14705851_1301009213244495_3478087084374307091_n.jpg

-Geaux

------------------

It's interesting: there was a voting on Twitter about that fly.

1. Was the fly a Russian spy?
2. Was the fly shot in the back?
3. Did Bill rape the fly behind the curtain after the debates?

Guess what, #3 won!

So how do they enforce this when the Russians want to fly somewhere? Are we going to shoot them down?

So how do they enforce this when the Russians want to fly somewhere? Are we going to shoot them down?
Bingo! That's the Hell Hillary wants to bring upon our people... And her herd of sheep never even consider what that may bring down upon all our heads.

Go right ahead and enlighten us. How is it the republicans fault if the whore Hillary decides to run her mouth and threaten Russia with war.
yeah you republicans would never threaten a foreign government much less russia lol

^^^^Did you read anything before posted this?
I see republicans blaming hillary for "warmongering" with syria and comin from a group that openly talks about nuking the entire middle east, I find this to be stupid as fuck.... like most right wing propaganda

yeah you republicans would never threaten a foreign government much less russia lol
in the first place butt nugget, I'm not republican.
in the second place, this is your idiot from your party that is starting WW3 over something that has nothing to do with the U.S
Own it. For once I would really like to see a democrat own what they fucked up.

^^^^Did you read anything before posted this?
I see republicans blaming hillary for "warmongering" with syria and comin from a group that openly talks about nuking the entire middle east, I find this to be stupid as fuck.... like most right wing propaganda
Hillary is talking about going to war with Russia because they are fighting the terrorists that Hillary and obama created to destroy the U.S.
Own it. When that first nuke is dropped on the U.S I seriously hope it misses Hillary but gets her daughter and grand daughter, I want that bitch to suffer with her ignorance.

Forum List

Back