Seems Hillary Proposes NO FLY Zone in Syria

Not even finished wth Iraq and republicans already want to start another war with another middle eastern nation that they can't even point out on a map, Syria. Which country is next?
^^^^Did you read anything before posted this?
I see republicans blaming hillary for "warmongering" with syria and comin from a group that openly talks about nuking the entire middle east, I find this to be stupid as fuck.... like most right wing propaganda
The question was if you've read anything related to the OP such as the link to the MSNBC report and not whom republicans blame...

Not even finished wth Iraq and republicans already want to start another war with another middle eastern nation that they can't even point out on a map, Syria. Which country is next?
Go right ahead and enlighten us. How is it the republicans fault if the whore Hillary decides to run her mouth and threaten Russia with war.
Someone needs to put that stupid bitch out of our misery before she starts WW3.
I see this as yet another act of treason on her part.
yeah you republicans would never threaten a foreign government much less russia lol
in the first place butt nugget, I'm not republican.
in the second place, this is your idiot from your party that is starting WW3 over something that has nothing to do with the U.S
Own it. For once I would really like to see a democrat own what they fucked up.
what are you? a neo nazi?
Losing argument>>>>Godwin's Law.

I see republicans blaming hillary for "warmongering" with syria and comin from a group that openly talks about nuking the entire middle east, I find this to be stupid as fuck.... like most right wing propaganda
Hillary is talking about going to war with Russia because they are fighting the terrorists that Hillary and obama created to destroy the U.S.
Own it. When that first nuke is dropped on the U.S I seriously hope it misses Hillary but gets her daughter and grand daughter, I want that bitch to suffer with her ignorance.
you hope that a nuclear bomb strikes the US and kills the president?..... remind me why you nazis think your not a terrorist group again?

The question was if you've read anything related to the OP such as the link to the MSNBC report and not whom republicans blame...
why don't you try explaining it.... i know republicans can't read but do your best

I can't find a single quote in the MSNBC puff piece where Hillary would freaking enforce a no fly zone. Is Hillary's vision of government a series of political cliches and good will and hope for the best?

Go right ahead and enlighten us. How is it the republicans fault if the whore Hillary decides to run her mouth and threaten Russia with war.
yeah you republicans would never threaten a foreign government much less russia lol
in the second place, this is your idiot from your party that is starting WW3 over something that has nothing to do with the U.S
stupid nazi

why don't you try explaining it.... i know republicans can't read but do your best
I don't need to explain a fucking thing. If you did not read the article do not make stupid comments. Why do you assume that everybody disagreeing with you is Republican?

I don't need to explain a fucking thing. If you did not read the article do not make stupid comments. Why do you assume that everybody disagreeing with you is Republican?
why are you doing everything to avoid my questions?

stupid nazi
I am not sure I want to respond to your utter stupidity. At least try to give the appearance of being intelligent...wait a minute, that would require intelligence...nevermid...

stupid nazi
I am not sure I want to respond to your utter stupidity. At least try to give the appearance of being intelligent...wait a minute, that would require intelligence...nevermid...
good one.....did you think of that one all by yourself?

It's a freaking cliche generated by the MSNBC puff piece. Obama and Hillary created the mess in the mid east and Hillary ain't got a freaking clue about how she can enforce a "no fly zone" anymore than she could protect the heroes in the Benghazi siege.

Hillary is talking about going to war with Russia because they are fighting the terrorists that Hillary and obama created to destroy the U.S.
Own it. When that first nuke is dropped on the U.S I seriously hope it misses Hillary but gets her daughter and grand daughter, I want that bitch to suffer with her ignorance.
you hope that a nuclear bomb strikes the US and kills the president?..... remind me why you nazis think your not a terrorist group again?
you should learn to read. I didn't say that at all. I actually said I hope the ignorant bitch survives.

you should learn to read. I didn't say that at all. I actually said I hope the ignorant bitch survives.
thats nice dear

thats nice dear
you get beat up all the time in school, don't you.
let me guess, your dream car is a prius with a coexist sticker on the back bumper.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gays.

thats nice dear
let me guess, your dream car is a prius with a coexist sticker on the back bumper.
your pretending not to be a violent genocidal warmongerer remember.... now try again

thats nice dear
your pretending not to be a violent genocidal warmongerer remember.... now try again
I'm not the one that's voting for the candidate that says she is going to start WW3 by shooting down Russian planes. That would be you, remember?

thats nice dear
I'm not the one that's voting for the candidate that says she is going to start WW3 by shooting down Russian planes. That would be you, remember?
no your voting for the one who says he wants to nuke the whole region

Forum List

Back