Self-Defense

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Is it really necessary? After all we have the police...who are paid exceedingly well to protect us.

Not even to mention juries now (at least many of them) are so stupid they cannot even understand the law on self-defense.

Not even to mention how the msm have been so sucessful in convincing the the public that any time a white man shoots a black man he must be a racist...especially if the black is un-armed.

Thus white men are placed in a very difficult position....aka....let the black thug kill them or run the risk of a long period of prison time if you use your weapon to neutralize the threat.

I think that is what is referred to as a no-win situation. But what do I know...like Will Rogers all i Know is what i read on the internet.

Last edited:
Is it really necessary? After all we have the police...who are paid exceedingly well to protect us.

Not even to mention juries now (at least many of them) are so stupid they cannot even understand the law on self-defense.

Not even to mention how the msm have been so sucessful in convincing the the public that any time a white man shoots a black man he must be a racist...especially if the black is un-armed.

Thus white men are placed in a very difficult position....aka....let the black thug kill them or run the risk of a long period of prison time if you use your weapon to neutralize the threat.

I think that is what is referred to as a no-win situation. But what do I know...like Will Rogers all i Know is what i read on the internet.

Problem:

There are regions in Texas, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico that the nearest law enforcement could be an hour away, so what do you do?

Sometimes you have no choice in life but to shoot and roll the dice...

1.Better tried by twelve than to be carried by six.

2. My self-defense weapon is colorblind. It only sees the threat.

Then why are those people dead in Texas?

• Banned

unfortunately in Florida if the state so chooses they can give you just a 6 man jury....how outrageious is that? Much easier for the state to get 6 men or women to convict than it is to convince l2 a innocent is actually guilty.

• Banned

unfortunately in Florida if the state so chooses they can give you just a 6 man jury....how outrageious is that? Much easier for the state to get 6 men or women to convict than it is to convince l2 a innocent is actually guilty.

You weapon may be color-blind but the jury that will judge you is not.

• Banned

Well, lots of crazy folks out there....but of course if we banned guns all would be well....right?

Bernie is into self-defense

source.gif

Problem:

There are regions in Texas, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico that the nearest law enforcement could be an hour away, so what do you do?

Sometimes you have no choice in life but to shoot and roll the dice...

Well, you are certainly are rolling the dice if you shoot a black man ....even if it is self defense. Especially in any big city where liberals are dominant.

"Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six."
- old saying

When I qualified for concealed carry the attorney who discussed the legal end of things wandered over to some of us after the class and joined in the conversation.

During the course of the conversation he said a very interesting thing, and I paraphrase -

"If you ever find yourself in the position of justifiably defending yourself and are forced to shoot, kill the attacker. Kill him. If you don't kill him he and his family will haunt you in the courts for restitution for all manner of claimed civil wrongs. Medical care, long term care, loss of income - whatever. The justice system is screwy. That you were justified is of no consequence. You'll never hear the end of it. Kill him."

- old saying

When I qualified for concealed carry the attorney who discussed the legal end of things wandered over to some of us after the class and joined in the conversation.

During the course of the conversation he said a very interesting thing, and I paraphrase -

"If you ever find yourself in the position of justifiably defending yourself and are forced to shoot, kill the attacker. Kill him. If you don't kill him he and his family will haunt you in the courts for restitution for all manner of claimed civil wrongs. Medical care, long term care, loss of income - whatever. The justice system is screwy. That you were justified is of no consequence. You'll never hear the end of it. Kill him."

:laughing0301:

Youre far more likely to find legitimate threat to your personal and family's wellbeing coming from an employee of the state than a random criminal act of violence. Cops are useless. Go sit in a single parent support group. You can have all the docs in the world aigned by a judge, thouroughly explaining a custody order, and the cops will do exactly nothing but tell you to go get a further order if a child is not returned as ordered (you know, so now its legally kidnapping).

But, if you are such a criminal that you dare drive on a toll road in ny, than move your out of state residence before Ny mails your bill, you owe NY a grand for skipping out on the 20 in tolls, and then they revoke your license without notification. If youre a NH resident, they will reciprocate the suspension, even though it is NH law that the court determine your ability to pay. How this gets done without you in court is beyond me. But the cops will arrest that person for driving without a license.

Effectively acting as a for hire extortion goon for a seperate state's out of control entity (Ny, Nj, and Cali all facing class action suits for their toll practices).

Most cops are spineless cowards, it's what drew them to the badge in the first place. Cowards seek and force power and control over others, true leaders have it given to them. Politicians are scum.

We live in the prototypical example of what the founding father's wanted us to avoid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Didnt it start AFTER he was stopped? Probably tired of government sponsored financial warfare and deptors prisons being implemented across the country.

- old saying

hmmmmm that did not seem to woik for michael drejka in clearwater?

Didnt it start AFTER he was stopped? Probably tired of government sponsored financial warfare and deptors prisons being implemented across the country.

We dont have debtors prisons.

We dont have debtors prisons.

Maybe we should bring them back. And stocks too, I like stocks.

And witch-dunking. Throw her in the pond: If she floats, she's definitely a witch.

Forum List

Back