Sell Out: Supporters Wait For Hours To See Hillary In Iowa. She Gives 5 Minute Speech And Leaves

We know she needs to rush off to use the potty, I am thinking a urinary tract infection.

Left em high and dry just like she did the Americans waiting on her in Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton angers Iowa fans who waited hours for five-minute speech

If she upsets you so much, then don't vote for her.

Don't worry about us, looks like she pissed off her supporters, may have lost some. I guess she thinks she can afford it.
And there in lies her greatest weakness. She truly thinks she is the ONLY one. Almost to the point of being mental illness.

Left em high and dry just like she did the Americans waiting on her in Benghazi.

the-butcher-of-benghazi-hillary.jpg

Don't worry about us, looks like she pissed off her supporters, may have lost some. I guess she thinks she can afford it.
And there in lies her greatest weakness. She truly thinks she is the ONLY one. Almost to the point of being mental illness.
upload_2016-1-23_16-32-22.png

She spent 5 minutes--that is 1 minute per supporter!!

That is better than Trump or Sanders spending less than a second per supporter. Of course, having thousands of supporters tend to drive the average down.:banana:

View attachment 60914

Don't hurt a thing for you to wish, but you wish for disgusting things. How pathetic of you.

View attachment 60914

Don't hurt a thing for you to wish, but you wish for disgusting things. How pathetic of you.
h0t35.jpg

Forum List

Back