Sen. Dianne Feinstein accidentally admits she fears Kavanaugh will enforce the Constitution

Feinstein is right, and there exists nothing literal in the Constitution that rejects "sensible gun laws". If there is hot shot, show us?

What part of “…the right of the people…shall not be infringed.” is it that you do not understand?
You know, I don't think these gun-grabbers know why they are against gun ownership. Why don't they concentrate on removing guns from criminals?

he current make up of the court. The day is going to come, that the make up of the court isn't going to be favorable to your side, and then the citizens of this country will live with the decisions of the makeup of that court
That "Court" had better have a battalion guarding it.

Common sense gun laws has jack shit to do with the 2nd and who's common sense, liberals who want to put on dresses and use the little girls room, liberals who want the world to go into a depression over junk science propaganda of AGW
I haven't been keeping with with the tree hungers. Are we in global warming still or are we back to global cooling?

Because the Democrats haven’t been batty enough already today …

We all know Brett Kavanaugh is a literalist when it comes to the Constitution, so when Senator Dianne Feinstein claimed she feared his views would keep people from enacting ‘sensible gun laws’ she all but admitted she’s afraid that the Constitution will be enforced.

This is so sad and pathetic.

D'OH! Sen. Dianne Feinstein accidentally ADMITS she fears Kavanaugh will enforce the Constitution

----------------------------

This is jsut one more Trump and anti American twat that needs to step down an dgtf out of the US. She's a Democratic puke whose been working on stripping the 2nd amendment rights of ppl for years.
REMEMBER : MR AND MRS. AMERICA HAND OVER YOUR GUNS............ the bitch lost as she carries a gawd dam gun in her purse.

YOU ARE ALL GAWD DAM HYPOCRITES

We keep warning the stupid , how these losers hate American. HER, ANTFA, OBAMA, CLINTONS, BILL AYRES, CLOWARD AND PIVEN, GLOBALIST, NEW WORLD ORDER, DEEP STATE, SHADOW GOV, leftist feminist, Democrats, Linda Sour puss.....
Feinstein is right, and there exists nothing literal in the Constitution that rejects "sensible gun laws". If there is hot shot, show us?

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
"Shall not be infringed" has jack squat to do with common sense gun laws.

The problem with your “common sense gun laws” is that those of you proposing them tend to not have any.
Let's start with eliminating weapons of mass death, like AR15's? Because this is what it has gotten to. A potential Supreme court justice shuns a father who's daughter he had to bury because of one. What kind of animal is this; Does Kavanaugh owe Parkland father an apology?

And what kind of an idiot thinks there are no common sense gun laws?

I'll be waiting for your intelligent response as to why we need AR 15s'?

we need AR 15s'? no!

Against you the enemy with in America

You are a liar. The second amendment says no such thing; The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." There is nothing in the second amendment that says "Congress shall make no law" . You are a liar.
You are a moron. I never said It says that in the 2nd. I am pointing out (and I'm typing slowly for you) both phrases basically disallow the government to interfere with our Rights. Meaning it can't make laws contrary to the Right of the People.
And that is where you totally miss the boat. There is nothing in the second amendment, that says it can't make laws making it safer for others, as they have that same right. Do you actually believe your right to bear arms is exclusive to what you think your rights are, as opposed to someone who wants to make a law that doesn't just protect their rights, but physically protect them? You are under the impression that the door for you swings one way. You are wrong. The second never pointed out, that the rights of others, along with their protection, carries just as much weight. And, in the process, no one is taking away all your guns.

The right to bear arms never said anything that excluded the rights of others to protect themselves from the very thing you feel protects you. Again, why do you think we had an assault weapons ban in the beginning?

Folks are morons for you, because they exposed the truth. Which has exposed you as a winy little bitch that knows that there are no legal arguments to what I laid out for you. The second doesn't even come close to addressing any of those concerns. Therefore, it is fair game. Your problem is, you can't handle the truth.

We all know Brett Kavanaugh is a literalist when it comes to the Constitution, so when Senator Dianne Feinstein claimed she feared his views would keep people from enacting ‘sensible gun laws’ she all but admitted she’s afraid that the Constitution will be enforced.

D'OH! Sen. Dianne Feinstein accidentally ADMITS she fears Kavanaugh will enforce the Constitution

This is jsut one more Trump and anti American twat that needs to step down an dgtf out of the US. She's a Democratic puke whose been working on stripping the 2nd amendment rights of ppl for years.
REMEMBER : MR AND MRS. AMERICA HAND OVER YOUR GUNS............ the bitch lost as she carries a gawd dam gun in her purse.

We keep warning the stupid , how these losers hate American. HER, ANTFA, OBAMA, CLINTONS, BILL AYRES, CLOWARD AND PIVEN, GLOBALIST, NEW WORLD ORDER, DEEP STATE, SHADOW GOV, leftist feminist, Democrats, Linda Sour puss.....

Common sense gun laws has jack shit to do with the 2nd and who's common sense, liberals who want to put on dresses and use the little girls room, liberals who want the world to go into a depression over junk science propaganda of AGW????

You're right. The two have nothing in common. That is why "common sense gun laws are fair game.

Common sense gun laws has jack shit to do with the 2nd and who's common sense, liberals who want to put on dresses and use the little girls room, liberals who want the world to go into a depression over junk science propaganda of AGW????

You're right. The two have nothing in common. That is why "common sense gun laws are fair game.

No once again read the 2nd

You are a liar. The second amendment says no such thing; The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." There is nothing in the second amendment that says "Congress shall make no law" . You are a liar.
You are a moron. I never said It says that in the 2nd. I am pointing out (and I'm typing slowly for you) both phrases basically disallow the government to interfere with our Rights. Meaning it can't make laws contrary to the Right of the People.
And that is where you totally miss the boat. There is nothing in the second amendment, that says it can't make laws making it safer for others, as they have that same right. Do you actually believe your right to bear arms is exclusive to what you think your rights are, as opposed to someone who wants to make a law that doesn't just protect their rights, but physically protect them? You are under the impression that the door for you swings one way. You are wrong. The second never pointed out, that the rights of others, along with their protection, carries just as much weight. And, in the process, no one is taking away all your guns.

The right to bear arms never said anything that excluded the rights of others to protect themselves from the very thing you feel protects you. Again, why do you think we had an assault weapons ban in the beginning?

Folks are morons for you, because they exposed the truth. Which has exposed you as a winy little bitch that knows that there are no legal arguments to what I laid out for you. The second doesn't even come close to addressing any of those concerns. Therefore, it is fair game. Your problem is, you can't handle the truth.

So how are they going to do that put a sign a gun that says "don't shoot yourself in the head"?

Common sense and liberal don't even go together in the same sentence if they did we wouldn't need signs like these

10_jpeg032f2f561e164de90869cd19de162919.jpeg

So how are they going to do that put a sign a gun that says "don't shoot yourself in the head"?

Common sense and liberal don't even go together in the same sentence if they did we wouldn't need signs like these

View attachment 214897
Your nonsensical post isn't worth my time.

View attachment 214897

What do you want me to rap it for you kid?

Once again if you want others to have rights why dont you tell the bad guys with guns?

Report back to us on how it works out for ya ..

View attachment 214897

What do you want me to rap it for you kid?

Once again if you want others to have rights why dont you tell the bad guys with guns?

Report back to us on how it works out for ya ..

You aren't capable of intelligent debate. This subject is over your head.

Kavanaugh is a piece of shit; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/f576e5e9-cf82-46c9-b922-bc161262cf6b

Kavanaugh is a piece of shit; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/f576e5e9-cf82-46c9-b922-bc161262cf6b

Oh your twins.

Forum List

Back