🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Gowdy questions NPS Director on Barricading Monuments

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7jksTopQizI]Rep Gowdy questions NPS Director on Barricading Monuments - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
so 100 days of illegal camping not a single denial, yet vets are barricaded out of their memorials on the very first day. What is wrong with this picture? If you are honest you can see right through these actions.

Last edited:
His excuse initially? "That was 2 years ago."

First he is a representative not a senator and he did his job very well.

thanks for the correction. And yes he did. I love the fact Jarvis was called on it. Lots of stumbling he did, Jarvis.

They need to wait for their talking points. Seems this one must have sneaked up on them.

This silence is golden.

Liberals?

I wonder whatv excuses they will have to offer?

Those WW2 vets are a bunch of commies and Nazis. Right?

There was in fact no law or regulation that mandated erecting barrycades in front of monuments that were open-air sites. It was entirely Obama's wish to punish people and have them blame the GOP for it.

What excuses. You idiots are drawn to blowhard flamethrowers like moths to a flame.

Once upon a time, Chris Christie was your great hope because he did that shit.

This Gowdy character knows what makes dummies like you tick.

Did you see the Director nail Gowdy, accusing him of closing down the government?

Way to go. American is not fooled by these TeaPs.

First he is a representative not a senator and he did his job very well.

I like and respect Rep. Trey Gowdy. He can "bring it!" He has the right stuff to be president, in my opinion. No one spins anything in his line of fire. As a former prosecutor, he knows how to stop that in it's tracks. Go Trey Gowdy.

What excuses. You idiots are drawn to blowhard flamethrowers like moths to a flame.

Once upon a time, Chris Christie was your great hope because he did that shit.

This Gowdy character knows what makes dummies like you tick.

This has nothing to do with GOwdy other than asking the right questions and you know it. It has to do with the double standard, period. Don't try to change the subject. The subject is why did Jarvis allow illegal camping for 100 days and yet not allow vets to visit their memorials?

How exactly is the fault of the Diretor of the National Park Service that TeaTerrorists shut-down the government?

And it wasn't his fault he allowed illegal camping for 100 days? Just want to sweep that fact under the rug, don't you?

How can some be so brain washed? That's all it can be or they wouldn't reply with such asinine excuses if they had any integrity at all.

Did you see the Director nail Gowdy, accusing him of closing down the government?

Way to go. American is not fooled by these TeaPs.

And yet another that seems to have little brain power of their own. Not one word regarding this same director allowing illegal camping for 100 days.

Forum List

Back