Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) pokes ALOT of fun at GOP in Texas!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Joe Manchin Mocks Texas Paranoia Over Potential Military Takeover

Video at the link.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) said during an interview on Wednesday's "Morning Joe" that West Virginia, unlike Texas, would welcome military training exercises that have led to widespread conspiracy theories in several western states.

"Let me just say this. I want to make news right now," Manchin said. "I don't know what's going on in Texas. I don't know the paranoia that goes on in Texas, but the people in West Virginia welcome, welcome the special forces exercises. Please come to West Virginia. We'll welcome you with open arms. We're not afraid of you. We embrace you, we want you to be part of us."

Boom.

As a native West Virginian I admit bias, but if Manchin ran for POTUS in 2016 I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Given his popularity in WV i guarantee he'd take the state back for the Democrats easily.

Man, don't you have a life? You're turning this place into a dailykos. National Enquire. actually we'd get more news about politics from them instead of this nonsense you post

they need to put a limit on how many stupid threads can be posted by one person in a day.

Man, don't you have a life? You're turning this place into a dailykos. National Enquire. actually we'd get more news about politics from them instead of this nonsense you post

they need to put a limit on how many stupid threads can be posted by one person in a day.

I bet the fascist in you would like a limit.

The event described in this OP is now a historical event.

It's in the right forum, since politics are also clearly involved.

You have never once written a thread that comes to even 1/10th of my level, you pathetic troll.

You know, the first 500 times, I have put up with your hit-and-runs, but now it is painfully obvious that you are too fucking stupid to know when to stop.

You really are an assholian stupid fuck. "Off" is the direction in which you can now fuck, okra pot wood shavings chocolate chip cookie troll.

Is this the same Joe Manchin who when running for the Senate shot a cap and trade bill with a rifle and claimed he would cut federal spending and repeal the bad parts of Obamacare?

Is this the same Joe Manchin who when running for the Senate shot a cap and trade bill with a rifle and claimed he would cut federal spending and repeal the bad parts of Obamacare?

Yes, the same Joe Manchin.

Your point?

Your point?
My point is shooting at bill with a rifle is fairly silly and that federal spending is as high as ever and no part of Obamacare has been repealed. Given this I don't take all that serious about what he would welcome with open arms.

Your point?
My point is shooting at bill with a rifle is fairly silly and that federal spending is as high as ever and no part of Obamacare has been repealed. Given this I don't take all that serious about what he would welcome with open arms.

Yes, and how many GOP senators campaigned on repealing Obamacare? Hmmmm?

And yet, many were re-elected.

Hmmmmmm.... IOKIYAAR.

Forum List

Back