Sen. Klobuchar says English should not be US national language

Klobuchar just announced she doesn't want to be President
Sen. Amy Klobuchar has reversed her position on English being the official language of the U.S. The Minnesota Democrat and Democratic presidential hopeful announced that she now holds a “strong position against” the English-language amendment which she voted in favor of back in 2007. (Tweet) “I think that when you look at a state like this state, and a country like ours that is so diverse, you don’t want to have that provision in law because then it would be very difficult to have, say, government documents and other things translated into other languages,” she said at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Sen. Klobuchar says English should not<br>be US national language; reverses<br>2007 stand
Wrong.

She’s actually demonstrated how qualified she is to be president – in this case her understanding of the Constitution and its case law........

Just recently came to that understanding, huh? Right about the time she is running for president, huh? Convenient timing there alright.
Yeah... And?

:lmao:

Sen. Amy Klobuchar has reversed her position on English being the official language of the U.S. The Minnesota Democrat and Democratic presidential hopeful announced that she now holds a “strong position against” the English-language amendment which she voted in favor of back in 2007. (Tweet) “I think that when you look at a state like this state, and a country like ours that is so diverse, you don’t want to have that provision in law because then it would be very difficult to have, say, government documents and other things translated into other languages,” she said at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Sen. Klobuchar says English should not<br>be US national language; reverses<br>2007 stand
Wrong.

She’s actually demonstrated how qualified she is to be president – in this case her understanding of the Constitution and its case law........

Just recently came to that understanding, huh? Right about the time she is running for president, huh? Convenient timing there alright.
Yeah... And?

Use your big boy words...

Wrong.

Yeah... And?

You shallow leftists say it all with your shamelessness...

Wrong.

Yeah... And?

You shallow leftists say it all with your shamelessness...
No really, try to use your big boy words, son. You can do it. I think.

Klobuchar is pandering to the vast Hispanic influence in Nevada when she reverses her own position on English as the national language.

Nothing unites a nation like a common language. What is she afraid of?

We are already united with a common language. If you want to succeed in this country you need to learn English. Nothing has changed.
And if you don't learn English you don't succeed.
Nice to know you don't want a lot of people to succeed.
Many immigrants don’t pick up on the language. It has always been that way
Those from South of the Border.
Most Mexicans speak some English

And work and don’t ask for handouts.
Unlike most of the people who take handouts, who are Whiteys.

Any reason for you to shoehorn your racism in to this thread?
That's not racist. I think your dictionary is broken.

That shameless leftist hypocrisy is nothing if not reliable.
You really can't do it, can you? How frustrating that must be. I have watched videos of autistic kids getting frustrated at their inability to communicate well. It seems like it sucks. You have my sympathies.

Klobuchar is pandering to the vast Hispanic influence in Nevada when she reverses her own position on English as the national language.

Nothing unites a nation like a common language. What is she afraid of?

We are already united with a common language. If you want to succeed in this country you need to learn English. Nothing has changed.
And if you don't learn English you don't succeed.
Nice to know you don't want a lot of people to succeed.
Many immigrants don’t pick up on the language. It has always been that way
Those from South of the Border.
Most Mexicans speak some English
Make up your mind.

I wonder if she supports a national accent?

Utterly shameless leftists...

What a crybaby. When we need to learn all about hillary's accents, we will look up the expert: you.

Phony, pandering leftists like her - and you - are why people don’t trust politicians.

What a crybaby. When we need to learn all about hillary's accents, we will look up the expert: you.

Phony, pandering leftists like her - and you - are why people don’t trust politicians.

Who said I trusted her? Are you going to whine like a little bitch all night, or are you going to articulate why we should all be concerned that she is pandering for votes?

Who said I trusted her? Are you going to whine like a little bitch all night, or are you going to articulate why we should all be concerned that she is pandering for votes?

Careful, you’re gonna talk yourself in circles. That’s the problem with being fundamentally dishonest, like Klobuchar, Hilary, and YOU.

Careful, you’re gonna talk yourself in circles. That’s the problem with being fundamentally dishonest, like Klobuchar, Hilary, and YOU.

Dishonest? How do you know that? People change their minds. Dick Cheney is Satan's right hand man, and he changed his mind on LGBT issues.

What is your fear? That she is going to pull a Trump and do the opposite of what she is saying?

Try to hold it together, son. Breathe into a paper bag. Drink some warm milk.

There is really no good reason NOT to make English our official language, except that it benefits some politicians
to tell groups what they want to hear. It's called pandering and it's demagoguery.

Dishonest? How do you know that? ...

It’s easy to know when a democrat is lying; their lips are moving.

“People change their minds.” :lmao:

Right about the time they are trying to win the democrat nomination...how about that...? :lol:

Right about the time they are trying to win the democrat nomination...how about that...?
And if she is stating a position she doesn't believe to get votes...this offends you, why? She is a representative, not a priest. If a candidate says something you agree with and plans to represent that position, are you good with that? Personally, though Trump is obviously an unfit, mentally ill criminal, I was pleased when he promised healthcare reform. I was hoping he would follow through.

And good God, stop your embarrassing crybabying. Get it together.

Forum List

Back