🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Merkley: "GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. "

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

2 min. ago
"Unbelievable. The GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. And they’re delivering the loot – more than a trillion dollars out of our national treasury – to the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations. While the rich gloat over their gold, middle-class Americans get coal in their stockings. We *must* fight back harder than ever for our “We the People” vision of our democracy."

Our infrastructure is going to be falling apart, educational system is going to keep falling apart and we're going to fade into the history books. All for the goddamn treasonous elites!!! Fuck the elites!!! Down with the bastards. Time for pitch forks and torches.

Merkley got his "Master of Public Policy" degree from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University. That says it all for me. Woodrow Wilson signed off on the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 that turned our monetary system over to international bankers that funded his campaign and then as a pay off? He signed off on the 16th amendment (that was never ratified by enough states) that lifted the wages of the average wage earner in the form of an income tax.......that is all I need to know about this commie sack of shit. I hope he comes down with colon cancer where pain meds are hard to get. I would spit some Beechnut juice in his ugly face if ever given the chance......FUCK him.

2 min. ago
"Unbelievable. The GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. And they’re delivering the loot – more than a trillion dollars out of our national treasury – to the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations. While the rich gloat over their gold, middle-class Americans get coal in their stockings. We *must* fight back harder than ever for our “We the People” vision of our democracy."

Our infrastructure is going to be falling apart, educational system is going to keep falling apart and we're going to fade into the history books. All for the goddamn treasonous elites!!! Fuck the elites!!! Down with the bastards. Time for pitch forks and torches.

You fucking drama queens just won't quit, will ya?

We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!

2 min. ago

I fully expect the GOP will live to regret this heinous act between now and next November.

2 min. ago

I fully expect the GOP will live to regret this heinous act between now and next November.

Leftards be like " We need you to pay into da gubermint!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

2 min. ago

Leftards be like " We need you to pay into da gubermint!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Well, someone needs too.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

2 min. ago

Yes the economic boom that's about to happen is really going to upset them and their chances in 2018

Trump is Robin Hood. He just took the peoples money from the government and retuned it to the tax payers

I am sure sciencerocks is another regressive that cant even explain why this bill is so bad.

Forum List

Back