Sen. Rand Paul / CBS Ambush FAILS!...

Actually, after seeing how rampant voter fraud was, how the IRS attacked the Tea Party to keep them from being active in this past election, I have nothing to worry about.. Rand will run ..if he gets the nomination, I believe he can defeat that skank Hillary who sat on her fat ass while Americans died and did nothing. I'd love to have that conversation.. Bring it on.

Let me see. You just predicted that he will run......but you are not sure he will get the nomination. That means you are expecting him to run as a Republican.......but you are not sure there are enough Republixans who want him to be the nominee. Regardless, you are certain that he will defeat Hillary.

You are predicting a Rand Paul Presidency in 2017 IF he can win the nomination?

You are special.

The only one special is yourself. I predict I Paul presidency if he gets the nomination--he would have to get the damn nomination to win the election. There isn't anything ambiguous in that statement.

Idiot. If someone predicts a person will reside in the WH.....and the qualifies that prediction with an" IF he wins the nom".........the prediction is rendered pointless.

Are all of you this wishy-washy?

Here is a prediction. Rand Paul will not become the President of the United States. Ever.

The only one special is yourself. I predict I Paul presidency if he gets the nomination--he would have to get the damn nomination to win the election. There isn't anything ambiguous in that statement.

Idiot. If someone predicts a person will reside in the WH.....and the qualifies that prediction with an" IF he wins the nom".........the prediction is rendered pointless.

Here is a prediction. Rand Paul will not become the President of the United States. Ever.

Moron, just because I believe Paul will will the general election does not mean I think he will win the primary.

Now retread that a few times and really try and think and figure it out. Fucking moron.

If you think he WILL BE IN THE WH........then you think he will win the primary. Try harder. You are not in my league.

Moron, just because I believe Paul will will the general election does not mean I think he will win the primary.

Now retread that a few times and really try and think and figure it out. Fucking moron.

If you think he WILL BE IN THE WH........then you think he will win the primary. Try harder. You are not in my league.

Understood, obviously this is over your head. I think Paul would defeat any DNC opponent, but not certain he can win the primary.

We are speaking hypotheticals. Now concentrate...

Let me see. You just predicted that he will run......but you are not sure he will get the nomination. That means you are expecting him to run as a Republican.......but you are not sure there are enough Republixans who want him to be the nominee. Regardless, you are certain that he will defeat Hillary.

You are predicting a Rand Paul Presidency in 2017 IF he can win the nomination?

You are special.

Lets see if this clears things up for you:

The only one special is yourself. I predict I Paul presidencyifhe gets the nomination--he would have to get the damn nomination to win the election. There isn't anything ambiguous in that statement.

You're straight up LAME.. Honest to God.. any crème puff who has to dice words up to make an argument is a fucking dolt. Congrats. Go in the corner and shut the hell up. Geezus

The only one special is yourself. I predict I Paul presidencyifhe gets the nomination--he would have to get the damn nomination to win the election. There isn't anything ambiguous in that statement.

What does this say?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7365756-post12.html

It says that the fucking idiot will be put in the WH. That assumes that the idiot will win th nomination. You.....thinking like an idiot.....assumed I was talking to you. This retard said that Paul will be in the WH and then expressed some reservations about the primary. That is who and what I was responding to.

You butted in....an failed to add anything to the discussion. You are not making any more sense than the retard I was actually talking to. You have doubled down on the stupid. Thanks.

What does this say?

It says that the fucking idiot will be put in the WH. That assumes that the idiot will win th nomination. You.....thinking like an idiot.....assumed I was talking to you. This retard said that Paul will be in the WH and then expressed some reservations about the primary. That is who and what I was responding to.

You butted in....an failed to add anything to the discussion. You are not making any more sense than the retard I was actually talking to. You have doubled down on the stupid. Thanks.

Oh, so you really don't have a point. Okay, thanks for contributing nothing or posting really anything related to the OP or the video. Obviously you're just out of my league with these deep insights.

What does this say?

Oh, so you really don't have a point. Okay, thanks for contributing nothing or posting really anything related to the OP or the video. Obviously you're just out of my league with these deep insights.

I have a point.....but, being a borderline retard, you missed it.

I'll spell it out for you.

If one's history is replete with failed predictions........if one is less accurate than Dick Morris........one should NOT make more predictions.

Last edited:
Percy Harvin will lead all NFL WR's next season, if he can stay healthy. Oops, sorry... wrong league.

Sidenote, Ron Paul was and is too crazy for the big leagues. Rand Paul has a punchers chance against anyone because he's smart, not crazy and right on most issues. I'd vote for Rand over any national candidate who has so far tossed a hat into the ring.

(but first comes 2014)

Forum List

Back