Sen Warren (D) to Bernanke: stop coddling the banks

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Heard this on scpan ystrdy Sen.Warren called Bernanke out on the carpet to answer about banks are loading up on risk again, insist on meaningful fines to lawbreakers like banksters & to institute the 21st century Glass-Steagal law she co-sponsored

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqzoLY_Y-Sc]Banking Committee - Q&A with Ben Bernanke - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Bernanke has no choice. He has to keep up the pumping to make it appear the obama economy is ok, when in reality it's a train wreck in progress.

Last edited:
Me to Warren, shut up nobody want's to hear from you...go try and clear up the lies you gave to take advantage of the people in this country..

Last edited:
Warren is a one horse broken record...keep your grimey commie hands off OUR MONEY

Me to Warren, shut up nobody want's to hear from you...go try and clear up the lies you gave to take advantage of the people in this country..

ad hominum attack noted stephie. :eusa_eh:

Care to address any of the points she brought up? Did you even listen to the testimony? :doubt:

Looks like Obama might be playing along w/ the banksters, not as much as Republicorp mind you, but playing along nonetheless because Republicons insisted on cash being classified as speech.

Looks like Obama might be playing along w/ the banksters, not as much as Republicorp mind you, but playing along nonetheless because Republicons insisted on cash being classified as speech.
How many Banksters has Obama's DOJ prosecuted? Zero.

Heard about John Corzine lately? Look him up.

Both parties are Banker Controlled Mafia.

ummm..... no Frank :eusa_hand: Repubs stonewalled/watered it down as they were instructed..... errr..... asked to do by Wall St. You didn't know that? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
TARP? You better take that up w/ the last Repub in office. That shouldn't be a prob since you're not a Repub right?
Bush On TARP: 'Why Did I Sign On To This Proposal If I Don't Understand What It Does?'
On September 24, 2008, former President George Bush addressed the nation to explain the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) that was being crafted by the administration, the Treasury Department, and Congress. “Under our proposal,” Bush explained, “the federal government would put up to $700 billion taxpayer dollars on the line to purchase troubled assets that are clogging the financial system.”

TARP? You better take that up w/ the last Repub in office. That shouldn't be a prob since you're not a Repub right?
Bush On TARP: 'Why Did I Sign On To This Proposal If I Don't Understand What It Does?'
On September 24, 2008, former President George Bush addressed the nation to explain the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) that was being crafted by the administration, the Treasury Department, and Congress. “Under our proposal,” Bush explained, “the federal government would put up to $700 billion taxpayer dollars on the line to purchase troubled assets that are clogging the financial system.”
Chimpola wasn't one of the chief the overseers of TARP, Gomer.

You suck at trying to pass the buck almost as bad as you suck at flaming.

Forum List

Back