Senate Dem. Boxer Proposes to Scrap Border Security to Fund Immigrant Healthcare

Can't we just try her for treason and be done with it?
wink_smile.gif

Senate Dem. Boxer Proposes to Scrap Border Security to Fund Immigrant Healthcare

And let us guess: you’re ‘outraged.’

Did you ever consider that if you and other conservative nitwits put as much time and effort into solving this Nation’s problems as being ‘outraged,’ this country would be a lot better off.

I see you ran away after being asked why you provide no solutions, why you think eliminating border security is a positive step.

And let us guess: you’re ‘outraged.’

Did you ever consider that if you and other conservative nitwits put as much time and effort into solving this Nation’s problems as being ‘outraged,’ this country would be a lot better off.

I see you ran away after being asked why you provide no solutions, why you think eliminating border security is a positive step.

Jones has no solutions.....he is just a whiner who blames the Republicans for everything and never questions what the Democrats do.....and then calls others here .....HACKS....

Border Security first. That's what most Americans want. Get that done first, and then maybe we can talk about Amnesty. But our Government no longer does what the People want. They just do what they want. It's a rogue Government at this point.

Border Security first. That's what most Americans want. Get that done first, and then maybe we can talk about Amnesty. But our Government no longer does what the People want. They just do what they want. It's a rogue Government at this point.

really, lets put the horse before the cart for once

really, lets put the horse before the cart for once

Sadly, it has become clear that our Government has gone rogue. They no longer represent American Citizen interests. They represent the NWO Globalist interests. American Citizens are getting shafted at every turn. But i think they're beginning to wake up. I mean it's pretty obvious at this point. We need real change.

Fail because people noticed Obama's back door gun control with his massive ammunition purchases, or fail because you blindly follow your king wherever he chooses to take you?

Fail because you fail, failure.

In other words, you have nothing to back up your "fail" comment, so you're just going to go on repeating it. Typical liberal. Backed into a corner and you lash out.

Shut up, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back