Senate Democrat Who Claimed Hard Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion: Uh, Never Mind

Boy oh boy the fairy tale of Russia stealing the election hit its "best before date" ages ago.

I do love the sheer hypocrisy of the media though. No evidence on Russia but screaming their heads off about Trump not having any evidence of wire tapping.

Has anyone claimed they have evidence apart from that bogus Christopher Steele dossier?

That dossier is so bad it should have been classed under Fiction.

I can't think of any evidence brought forward but they keep beating that horse to death. Actually they've beaten the horse to death and have managed to tan it.

Has anyone claimed they have evidence apart from that bogus Christopher Steele dossier?

That dossier is so bad it should have been classed under Fiction.

I can't think of any evidence brought forward but they keep beating that horse to death. Actually they've beaten the horse to death and have managed to tan it.
meh...it's not getting any traction or mileage while trump is getting plenty from using the same tactics...let it play out, when was the last time politics was this entertaining? Watergate is a distant second, this time it is the MSM running for cover

"The New York Times and CNN in recent weeks quoted sources who had no choice but to underline that there is no evidence of such coordination, and that the alleged contacts between Trump allies and Russian officials were not even necessarily unusual in nature. "

There will be no substantive investigation into ties with Russia, because a good investigator would find too much and too many democrats would get in trouble.

"The New York Times and CNN in recent weeks quoted sources who had no choice but to underline that there is no evidence of such coordination, and that the alleged contacts between Trump allies and Russian officials were not even necessarily unusual in nature. "
Alright who opened the door and let the facts in?

There will be no substantive investigation into ties with Russia, because a good investigator would find too much and too many democrats would get in trouble.

Obama for one.

He said in the debate against Romney that Putin is good and Romney was CRAZY for saying Putin was an enemy.

Obama is a PUTIN PUPPET!

Forum List

Back