Senate Dem's in Trouble for 2018

all of this bull manure that all of the GOP are going to lose in 2018:laugh2: after how Obama and the rats tried to screw the poor and the middle class for 8 years, does anyone actually believe they are actually going to take the senate/congress when 95% of the country is RED ???:iagree:

At the rate the Ds are blowing off independents they are in trouble. but taking away more of the state and local seats from Ds is far more important than winning a super majority in the senate.

The Senate Dems are in a tricky position regarding the new health care legislation. If they block its passage, they will be held responsible for Obamacare's impending implosion. If they cooperate, they will be viewed as traitors by the Left.

I think those from Red states will try to make a false showing of support for a reform bill, but will try to add poison pill amendments to make it unpalatable to House Republicans. I hope the GOP Senate doesn't play along with this game.

Are you kidding ? Everyone's already sick of Trump and GOP have already pissed everyone off after 4 months ! With another year 1/2 of fuckups to go .

At the rate the Ds are blowing off independents they are in trouble. but taking away more of the state and local seats from Ds is far more important than winning a super majority in the senate.
all Maxine Waters has to do is just keep talking to us 300 Million Americans and the GOP wins as usual in 2018

all Maxine Waters has to do is just keep talking to us 300 Million Americans

It is scary that so many Americans give any credence to her rantings, especially given the fact that she is as crooked as a three dollar bill.

Leaders like this is why our country is fucked.

OMG, that was fricken painful to watch. You could almost hear the military officer's eyes rolling at the idea of an island tipping over because of too many people. I will tell you exactly what was going on there. Ole Hank Johnson knew he was going to be talking with this guy about Guam, so he went to Wikipedia, bcause he had never even heard of Guam. He memorized a few facts, but got distracted by a link on the page. He clicked the link and some nut job had posted the idea of Islands tipping over with too many people. Ole Hank figured he was on to something, so he went with it.

Are you kidding ? Everyone's already sick of Trump and GOP have already pissed everyone off after 4 months ! With another year 1/2 of fuckups to go .

You are a liar. I know the left are liars but come on, you people are off the rails with your lies declaring the Trump presidency a failure only weeks and months after he was sworn into office. Lie lie lie its all you pathetic worthless people do.

You are a liar. I know the left are liars but come on, you people are off the rails with your lies declaring the Trump presidency a failure only weeks and months after he was sworn into office. Lie lie lie its all you pathetic worthless people do.

Since these lies are biting the Ds in the ass, why are you smartening up this chump?

Since these lies are biting the Ds in the ass, why are you smartening up this chump?

I don't like liars, like that asshole lying bitch Obama.

I just watched highlights of Hank Johnson, and frankly he has to be the dumbest person in congress. My advise to anybody who wants his seat- challenge him to a debate and yield all your time to him, just let that stooge talk.

And so does everyone else and it is the major reason that the Ds are losing their bench. Don't interfere with an opponent making a mistake and your won/loss column will look better.

I just watched highlights of Hank Johnson, and frankly he has to be the dumbest person in congress. My advise to anybody who wants his seat- challenge him to a debate and yield all your time to him, just let that stooge talk.

Yup. I commend the Military for being able to answer without laughing. LOL

Yup. I commend the Military for being able to answer without laughing. LOL

But then the military is acquainted with the idea of not interfering with an opponent screwing up. That is usually attributed to Napoleon but there is no evidence that he actually said it or wrote it.

Their strategy is to claim that everyone who doesn't vote for them is a racist or even worse, white.

This will work very well for them.

Forum List

Back