Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Bullshit.
How many witnesses were called by Republicans?

How many did they Republicans subpoena?

How many of the subpoenas were ignored by the order of the Defendant?

Nobody is so stupid to believe trump was denied due process. He and his pettifogger lawyers were incompetent, and the only reason he got 51 votes is because he would have NINE MONTHS to attack a Republican Senator who didn't bend over and kiss his ass.

The fact is, if witnesses and documents existed to provide probative exculpatory evidence the defense would have been different. The fact that it doesn't exist, is telling.

Republicans weren't allowed to call witnesses.

I guess I was wrong. Some people are stupid and believe trump was denied due process.

Thanks for proving me wrong.
Tell us who the witnesses were that were called by Republicans. Go ahead.

Zero.

Now, tell us how many witnesses and documents were subpoenaed by the Democrats and were told by the Defendant to ignore them?

Nobody is so stupid to believe trump was denied due process. He and his pettifogger lawyers were incompetent, and the only reason he got 51 votes is because he would have NINE MONTHS to attack a Republican Senator who didn't bend over and kiss his ass.

The fact is, if witnesses and documents existed to provide probative exculpatory evidence the defense would have been different. The fact that it doesn't exist, is telling.

I guess I was wrong. Some people are stupid and believe trump was denied due process.

Zero.

Now, tell us how many witnesses and documents were subpoenaed by the Democrats and were told by the Defendant to ignore them?
They were challenged on the basis of being invalid. The protocol in such a situation is to go to the courts to get a ruling.

YOUR House Clowns withdrew them instead of going to court for a ruling. Why?

due process of law

n. a fundamental principle of fairness in all legal matters, both civil and criminal, especially in the courts. All legal procedures set by statute and court practice, including notice of rights, must be followed for each individual so that no prejudicial or unequal treatment will result. While somewhat indefinite, the term can be gauged by its aim to safeguard both private and public rights against unfairness. The universal guarantee of due process is in the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which provides "No person shall…be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law," and is applied to all states by the 14th Amendment. From this basic principle flows many legal decisions determining both procedural and substantive rights.

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

If any due process was denied, it was denied by Moscow Mitch and his successful effort to eliminate witnesses and documents sure to convince the American People, if not the Senators, of trump's guilt.

YOUR House Clowns had 13 witnesses and introduced thousands of documents.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.

17 witnesses
I believe they had 18 in the House, kept one secret for the 17, and actually used testimony from 13 during the Senate trial.

You also believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.

due process of law

n. a fundamental principle of fairness in all legal matters, both civil and criminal, especially in the courts. All legal procedures set by statute and court practice, including notice of rights, must be followed for each individual so that no prejudicial or unequal treatment will result. While somewhat indefinite, the term can be gauged by its aim to safeguard both private and public rights against unfairness. The universal guarantee of due process is in the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which provides "No person shall…be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law," and is applied to all states by the 14th Amendment. From this basic principle flows many legal decisions determining both procedural and substantive rights.

If any due process was denied, it was denied by Moscow Mitch and his successful effort to eliminate witnesses and documents sure to convince the American People, if not the Senators, of trump's guilt.

17 witnesses
I believe they had 18 in the House, kept one secret for the 17, and actually used testimony from 13 during the Senate trial.

Prove me wrong.

Zero.

So Republicans weren't allowed to call witnesses, yet you claim the President had due process. Time to get honest.

Zero.

They were challenged on the basis of being invalid. The protocol in such a situation is to go to the courts to get a ruling.

Why? Biddable fools like you believe what you've been told over and over by Trump&Co. A Big F'n Lie.

Manager Schiff explained in detail the reason, and the reason if you hadn't had your head in the sand, is the hearing was put off until Dec. 10th. Well after the Election this year.

See: House Democrats pull subpoena for ex-Trump national security official

due process of law

You're a partisan hack retard, dude.
Nothing more.

Zero.

218815_5_.jpg

Tell the truth!!!

Zero.

THEY FAILED AT LIFE: House Impeachment Managers Fail At The Close.

You can really tell that Adam Schiff just wanted to control this show from start to finish, but he had to let the other House impeachment managers talk. This became a problem when Representative Hakeem Jeffries tried to answer a very good question regarding the use of the Steele Dossier as “foriegn interference” used by Democrats in the 2016 election. Jeffries tried an explanation of “LOL, it’s all good because they BOUGHT it” and then accused the Trump defense team of spreading “conspiracy theories.” The president’s counsel was not amused.

And neither, it seems, were the Republican senators.

Manu Raju

✔@mkraju

· Jan 30, 2020

Replying to @mkraju
When Hakeem Jeffries noted a distinction was bc the dossier was “purchased,” some Republicans could audibly be heard saying, “What?” Joni Ernst looked puzzled.

Manu Raju

✔@mkraju

And as Jeffries railed on conspiracy theories, including the “Adam Schiff is the root of all evil conspiracy theory,” Graham smiled and nodded. Other Republicans laughed too.

After Sekulow responded, Graham approached Burr on the floor and patted him on the shoulder

3:43 PM - Jan 30, 2020

This was probably the worst answer possible to this question, and Adam Schiff can smell the blood in the water, especially his own. While he knows that a conviction isn’t happening, the hope was to at least convince four Republican senators to agree to witnesses. While both Susan Collins and Mitt Romney have said they would vote to hear witnesses, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee – long thought to be on the fence, along with Lisa Murkowski – has said publicly that he will not ask for witnesses because the Democrats have failed to prove their case. Even if Murkowski joins Collins and Romney, that still leaves Democrats one vote short of being able to call for witnesses. Senator Ted Cruz said on his podcast that while Democrats are going to be vocally upset about this, they are secretly rejoicing, because Mitch McConnell deliberately set up this impeachment trial to “make it as painful as possible” for the senators in order to motivate them to want to draw this to a close.

Schiff knows the senators just want to get this three-ring-circus over with. So this is where he brought in the “c’mon, guys, just one more week!” plea.

This is the same ploy that the Democrats used on the Kavanaugh hearings (remember those?), where they pleaded for just enough time in order to get Dr. Ford to testify. We all know how that went.

Zero.

They know that they have faggot fucking partisan retards like rye to push their false narrative.

Zero.

So Republicans weren't allowed to call witnesses, yet you claim the President had due process. Time to get honest.

If the Senate had approved a trial with witnesses (and documents) both sides would have the power of the subpoena which would be reviewed by the Chief Justice for relevance.

Impeachment was only an indictment, no trier of fact decided if the evidence in the trial was considered Sufficient to convict the defendant.

THESE ARE FACTS, INDISPUTABLE.

I don't believe you are stupid, I believe you are dishonest (or you might be lying to yourself).

Zero.

Why? Biddable fools like you believe what you've been told over and over by Trump&Co. A Big F'n Lie.

Manager Schiff explained in detail the reason, and the reason if you hadn't had your head in the sand, is the hearing was put off until Dec. 10th. Well after the Election this year.

You're as corrupt as the Democrats are. Schiff pulled the subpoena.

Zero.

If the Senate had approved a trial with witnesses (and documents) both sides would have the power of the subpoena which would be reviewed by the Chief Justice for relevance.

Impeachment was only an indictment, no trier of fact decided if the evidence in the trial was considered Sufficient to convict the defendant.

I don't believe you are stupid, I believe you are dishonest (or you might be lying to yourself).

Factually false.

due process of law

17 witnesses

Prove me wrong.
You are correct. They had 18 and deep sixed the transcript of one.

AND THE FACT THAT JUSTICE ROBERTS READ THIS, BUT REFUSED TO READ RAND PAUL’S QUESTION ABOUT ERIC THE ITALIAN CARAMEL TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JOHN ROBERTS. IS THERE A PART OF THIS THAT ISN’T FULL OF CRAZY PEOPLE COLLABORATING WITH THE LEFT? ARE THEY BEING BLACKMAILED? CAN THEY BLINK SOS IN MORSE CODE OR SOMETHING? Elizabeth Warren Questions Legitimacy Of Supreme Court.

That was when Lisa Murkowski finally had enough of their destructive circus and brought it to a close.

Elizabeth Warren Questions Legitimacy Of Supreme Court

Elizabeth Warren decided that questioning the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, our Constitution, and Chief Justice Roberts was THE WAY TO GO during Thursday afternooon’s impeachment circus.

Evidently discussing her doggo and pandering to trans activists earlier in the day didn’t give her the polling bump she wanted, so she decided swinging for the cheap seats would give her traction.

His reactions was along the lines of “ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!”

83346100_10158034765196613_1108522056846147584_n.jpg

You know, the impeachment proceedings have been a circus wrapped up in a dumpster fire these last few days. The desperate flame throwing is going to get more intense. Why else would we have Rep. Hakeem Jeffries decide to inform us that Democrats aren’t guilty of foreign influence because they PAID for the Steele dossier??!!

As with Jeffries and Shifty Schiff, Lizzie is swinging for the fences in hopes that she’ll land something and get a bump in the polls.

Going back to the video above, Schiff declares that running a trial without witnesses doesn’t reflect badly upon the Chief Justice, it reflects badly on “us.”

Well Lizzie, this entire circus DOES reflect badly upon us.

First, this impeachment has been pending since election night. Democrats have been searching for any hook to be THE THING that means impeachment! The problem is, Schiff and crew have had to revise what constitutes impeachment at least five times.

Secondly, Lizzie’s question regarding the Supreme Court’s legitimacy not only shows she doesn’t care about the seriousness of these proceedings, it also shows how willing she is to throw our Republic under the bus. And people who don’t know our Constitution are cheering.

Zero.

You're still ignoring the FACT that Republicans were not allowed to call witnesses during the hearings.

Zero.

So, because it wouldn't keep Trump off the ballot, they dropped it?

Zero.

This ^^^ is an unsubstantiated opinion, and IMO a Conspiracy Theory.

Procedural due process is a legal doctrine in the United States that requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[1]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires at least for the government to afford the person notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker. Procedural due process is required by the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth and FourteenthAmendments to the United States Constitution.[1]:617

The rights, which apply equally to civil due process and criminal due process, are the following:[2]

1. An unbiased tribunal.
  2. Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
  3. The opportunity to present reasons for the proposed action not to be taken.
  4. The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
  5. The right to know the opposing evidence.
  6. The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
  7. A decision based only on the evidence presented.
  8. Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
  9. A requirement that the tribunal prepare a record of the evidence presented.
  10. A requirement that the tribunal prepare written findings of fact and the reasons for its decision.
Politics these days, where as the left tries to sucker their opponents into heavily biased situations that would favor them, in which they feel as if such situations would favor those whom they like over those for whom they don't like.

Everything is about biased strategy and tactics for a perceived left leaning outcome with them, instead of truly seeking justice.

The crying and whining over the 2016 election was the eye opener for many with the false Russia collusion bullcrap, and the Mueller appointment that was based on bullcrap, and now this impeachment bullcrapin which they boasted about prior to or right after the 2016 election.. It has basically rendered the Democrat's useless when it comes to being believed ever in the world of politics again.

Zero.

This ^^^ is an unsubstantiated opinion, and IMO a Conspiracy Theory.

Hear ye

Hear ye

The village retard has rendered an opinion.

Procedural due process is a legal doctrine in the United States that requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[1]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires at least for the government to afford the person notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker. Procedural due process is required by the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth and FourteenthAmendments to the United States Constitution.[1]:617

The rights, which apply equally to civil due process and criminal due process, are the following:[2]

1. An unbiased tribunal.
  2. Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
  3. The opportunity to present reasons for the proposed action not to be taken.
  4. The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
  5. The right to know the opposing evidence.
  6. The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
  7. A decision based only on the evidence presented.
  8. Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
  9. A requirement that the tribunal prepare a record of the evidence presented.
  10. A requirement that the tribunal prepare written findings of fact and the reasons for its decision.
Politics these days, where as the left tries to sucker their opponents into heavily biased situations that would favor them, in which they feel as if such situations would favor those whom they like over those for whom they don't like.

Everything is about biased strategy and tactics for a perceived left leaning outcome with them, instead of truly seeking justice.

The crying and whining over the 2016 election was the eye opener for many with the false Russia collusion bullcrap, and the Mueller appointment that was based on bullcrap, and now this impeachment bullcrapin which they boasted about prior to or right after the 2016 election.. It has basically rendered the Democrat's useless when it comes to being believed ever in the world of politics again.

It really shouldn't have taken until now, but yes.

Forum List

Back